Caste matchups week six

referendum

Mentor
Another boatload of matchups this weekend.
Tonite Boise St 15 Fresno St 10
Indiana 11 Illinois 7
Vandy 9 Alabama 5
Bos Coll 13 Clemson 4
Iowa 11 Penn St 7
Pitt 11 Rutgers 4
Ball St 14 Temple 7
BYU 14 SJS 7
Kent St 12 North Ill 6
Va Tech 7 Miami 4
Air Force 15 Notre Dame 10
Navy 12 South Miss 5
Nevada 11 UNLV 5
Northwestern 15 Mich 9
Iowa St 10 Baylor 6
Kentucky 8 South Carolina 3
Wake Forest 11 Flor St 4
Wyoming 15 Utah St 11
LSU 5 Flor 1
Nebraska 14 Ohio St 11
Wash St 13 UCLA 8
Akron 8 FIU 2

Riddlewire

Master
LOL@ Gilmore thinking it's ok to refer to those darkskinned Boise players as "Dutch". Whatever Rod...

dwid

Hall of Famer
Wow Logan Harrell is really impressive, he has been stuffing Boise's rb. They said he has 8.5 tackles for a loss this season which I think they said ties for first. He had 10.5 sacks last season, hopefully he can get drafted high with the success of recent White defensive players.

Mitch Bourroughs with a 25 yard td run on an end around, I would like to see him at rb, he has build and skillset to be one.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nary a word yet by the commentating duo regarding Fresno State tailback Robbie Rouse being too small, or undersized, or what have you ... he apparently is plenty large at a generously listed 5-7, 185-pounds.

meanwhile, Boise State's "Dutch" wideout finally manages to hold on to a ball (for a touchdown) after dropping possibly the easiest should-be-catch he'll ever have in his life earlier in the game (for a should've-been touchdown). of course, the drop-machine "looks like a really good player."

"weird," that he "looks so good" when his nickname should be "50-50," since that are the odds he'll actually catch a perfectly thrown pass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Persa can play the whole game vs Michigan. Also would like to see Iowa St derail Baylor and help lessen the Griffin hype a little more.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Boise State is and will continue to be one of my favorite teams. They start 15 whites and they dominate whomever they play. They have so many white receivers with speed, coordination and incredible hands. Kellen Moore is also as good as they come as he has only lost two games in his whole career. Put this team in any conference and they still will keep winning. They are simply that good. They are the college version of the New England Patriots!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it never ceases to amaze me, how all the "amazing" affletes repeatedly fail to execute the simplest of tasks.

the Boise State-Fresno State match-up tonight is just the latest example of this: affletes repeatedly blowing assignments, making bone-headed penalties, and generally lacking anything resembling good decision-making skills.

meanwhile, it's not like the black players are bigger and/or faster. the best players for Fresno State's affletic defense appear to be a White defensive lineman and a White linebacker. their best offensive player is their White quarterback, and their fastest, best athlete is a White wide receiver (Devon Wylie). the same holds true for Boise State. ALL their best players are White (from linemen to skill/speed position players). and that doesn't include possibly the fastest collegiate football player west of the Mississippi River who is also White: Dallas Burroughs, who hasn't yet translated his track speed to the college football field.

so, please, tell me again. why exactly are there so many black collegiate "scholar"ship athletes?

Riddlewire

Master
Aw, how nice of Peterson. Giving a garbage time carry to the all-heart, all-hustle senior white walk-on runningback.

He could've come in at halftime.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Aw, how nice of Peterson. Giving a garbage time carry to the all-heart, all-hustle senior white walk-on runningback.

He could've come in at halftime.

Yep, I expect Drew Wright will get several more carries in the 4th. It would definitely be great if he got some carries when the game was a little closer. Wylie with the long punt return for a TD! 79 yards and showing good speed!

Riddlewire

Master
Considering how easily Boise has defeated most of their opponents over the past several years, Wright could've gotten a half-dozen carries in every game. And he looks pretty athletic, so I don't see why ten carries/game should be out of the question.

I realize the rest of this board loves Peterson, but I consider him a villain, as I've explained plenty of times before.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Considering how easily Boise has defeated most of their opponents over the past several years, Wright could've gotten a half-dozen carries in every game. And he looks pretty athletic, so I don't see why ten carries/game should be out of the question.

I realize the rest of this board loves Peterson, but I consider him a villain, as I've explained plenty of times before.

I don't love any of these coaches, for the record. I doubt anyone will ever live up to the expectations I have for a head coach.

TwentyTwo

Master
Devon Wylie had a 79 yard TD punt return...I missed it...did anybody see it?? Earlier in the game he was described as a "good underneath route-runner"... Eventhough he's one of the Fastest players in Fresno St history! 4.27!! Did recent injuries slow him down enough to warrant such caste speak??

I enjoy seeing Boise State's Offense! Shoemaker was my break-out candidate...Miller is a big timer! And Burroughs could play tailback if he were not so melanin deficient...his brother has a promising future!

My only thing is thier back 5 on defense...out in the great rugged Northwest they could not find one white capable of playing in that secondary?? How much is CB Dane Turner playing??

Devon Wylie had a 79 yard TD punt return...I missed it...did anybody see it?? Earlier in the game he was described as a "good underneath route-runner"... Eventhough he's one of the Fastest players in Fresno St history! 4.27!! Did recent injuries slow him down enough to warrant such caste speak??

I enjoy seeing Boise State's Offense! Shoemaker was my break-out candidate...Miller is a big timer! And Burroughs could play tailback if he were not so melanin deficient...his brother has a promising future!

My only thing is thier back 5 on defense...out in the great rugged Northwest they could not find one white capable of playing in that secondary?? How much is CB Dane Turner playing??
Dane Turner is no longer on the team though I don't know why. They are inexplicably missing rb Matt Kaiserman too.
The two top caste quotes or misquotes of the night had to be that Boise according to the commentators are not a vertical passing team this year. Riiiggght! Pettus and Avery were deep threats last year. What castonian crap. Also not once did they mention that Mitch Burrough's td run was due to his speed. They mentioned the blocking over and over. He looked very fast on that play.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Sam has been injured all season. The other week an afflete picked him up and slammed him on the ground head first, so it looks like even at a smaller school blacks are targeting him. He has been dealing with some sort of leg injury, i don't think it has gone away, so it wouldn't be injured "again". Luckily he still has a year left of eligibility after this season. As of right now he ranked the 30th best WIDE RECEIVER in the 2013 class. He should be a hybrid but that usually doesn't happen for White guys.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Spencer Harris got the start at wide receiver today for Illinois. Harris, who was likely the best wide receiver in Arkansas in high school, did not even get offered by the Razorbacks. i don't know how he ended up in Illinois, but he's been mostly jerked around since landing a scholarship up there.

still, it's nice to see him get the start.

also, Illinois has had the ball twice thus far, and they've not thrown toward Indiana cornerback Greg Heban a single time.

for Illinois, young safety Hull has been very active.

Why was Illinois safety Steve Hull even moved from wr? Hes a 6'2" deep threat who can jump and tracks the ball really well.

Highlander

Mentor
Paterno once again intimidated by his players in starting Bolden over McGloin (although BSPN just profiled Bolden as one of the game's "Playmaker's" for PSU.)

Wake Forest up 35-24 over FSU late in the 4th. Hope that holds up.

When Florida has the ball against LSU, I don't think there's a single "Cracker" on the field.

Minnesota blown out again. It appears they've already given up for the year or just don't have the talent to hang with anyone. Couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

Adam Humphries a true freshman wr for Clemson has his third catch of the year for a whopping 6.5 yard average. He was a 3 star corner recruit with 4.48 speed and they convert him to wr and make him run those 4 yard out routes. Whites aren't natural possession receivers but because of their better hand eye coordination they are forced to run possession routes despite the obvious athleticism.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The announcers in the Iowa-PSU game just said when he was watching Bolden in practice, he didn't see him complete a pass over five yards once the whole day.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
McGloin comes in and was perfect on his first drive down the field ... that is until the "phenomenal" afflete dropped a pass in the endzone. PSU had to settle for a field goal, but McGloin has already out-performed his affirmative action teammate.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
In some good news today, Wake Forest upset the Seminoles of Florida State 35-30!

Turner Gill and Kansas are getting blown out 49-7 in the first half. Good job Kansas, they have to have the most pathetic defense in the the country.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I only had time to watch about 10 minutes of the Penn State-Iowa game, but it was long enough to hear one of the announcers note that PSU's black quarterback Bolden was unable to complete a pass longer than 5 yards during warmups!! Bolden makes Kordell Stewart look like an accurate downfield passer by comparison. Can football's extremist affirmative action policies get any more ridiculous?

Highlander

Mentor
In some good news today, Wake Forest upset the Seminoles of Florida State 35-30!

Turner Gill and Kansas are getting blown out 49-7 in the first half. Good job Kansas, they have to have the most pathetic defense in the the country.
Great news! Even better news is that OSU is now up 56-7 at half. Hopefully they can drop 80 on them. Although I have no love for OSU, whatsoever, it's nice to see Turner's blacks-only-need-to-apply supremacist philosophy backfire on him, especially on defense. This is what happens when you limit your defensive starters to only 13% of the population. I wonder if their fans, even the hardcore DWFs, are ready for the return of Mangino.

EDIT: And by the looks of KSU's next recruiting class, Snyder is picking up all of the in-state White talent that Turner obviously considers off-limits.

EDIT Again: They could also bring back the underrated and maligned Glen Mason who seems to have disappeared into the woodwork after his Minnesota Golden Gophers team blew their huge first half lead in the second half lead against Texas Tech in a bowl game several years ago and lost the game (which cost him his job.) I bet Minnesota misses him too.

Last edited: