Caste Matchups for Week Ten

Highlander

Mentor
McGloin went 22/31 for 314 yards, 2TDs and 0INT for Penn St in their win over Indiana.

Nice to see Mich St beat Purdue and BC beat Virginia.

Also, good to see NC State over Davis' Tarbabies 27-25 with a minute left in the game. NC just missed a two point conversion attempt to tie it.

snow

Mentor
Zach Line with a 45 yard run, showing some speed and quickness, 10 carries for 92 yards already in the 2nd quarter.

Meanwhile Karl Klug just had a nice tackle for a loss against Ohio State.

Edited by: snow

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Watching Iowa's run game this year, it makes me mad the Wegher isn't playing this year, with Robinson not starting today for academic reasons, it pains me to wonder what Wegher could be doing right now.

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, Luck with a 58 yard run against the Cal Blackbears, knocking down a 215lb Safety that tried to tackle him and then eventually running out-of-bounds.
smiley32.gif

Edited by: Highlander

Riddlewire

Master
Stunning admission by the announcers in the Arkansas State vs Navy game. They actually said aloud that the (white) backup quarterback Proctor was a faster runner than starting black quarterback Dobbs.

Not much of a game otherwise, though. ASU has no ability to stop the option.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
NICE goal-line defense by Iowa! The announcers' are obviously rooting for Pryor...

snow

Mentor
Mike Trumpy with an 80 yard td run, with Northwestern only behind a td right now
3 rushes for 93 yards, looks like we will have quite a few whites go over the 100 yard mark today, with McGuffie and Line already going over that mark.
Edited by: snow

Highlander

Mentor
Stanford up 31 - 0 over the blackbears at Half. Luck and the Stanford D looking great.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just saw a new low when it comes to idiocy in football "reporting." The female sideline reporter was doing a quick story on how Les Miles ate some grass during the Alabama game. At the end, she said she just had to try it, and very quickly bent down to pick up a bit of grass. Pretending to snap it up and "taste" it, she comments the instant her fingers leave her mouth "not bad." Such theatrics, especially so pathetically done, really upset me. The game of football has fallen so far. The Caste System has been a huge part of it, and when things like this happen I find myself hollering at the TV. How much more juvenile and mindless can you get? I hope I don't see worse.

Highlander

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
I just saw a new low when it comes to idiocy in football "reporting." The female sideline reporter was doing a quick story on how Les Miles ate some grass during the Alabama game. At the end, she said she just had to try it, and very quickly bent down to pick up a bit of grass. Pretending to snap it up and "taste" it, she comments the instant her fingers leave her mouth "not bad." Such theatrics, especially so pathetically done, really upset me. The game of football has fallen so far. The Caste System has been a huge part of it, and when things like this happen I find myself hollering at the TV. How much more juvenile and mindless can you get? I hope I don't see worse.
30 years ago, the only female that was a part of any football game was Phyllis George on the fairly subdued (but infinitely more watchable than todays) NFL Today on CBS. There were no female sideline reporters or anything else. Since then, thanks to Corporate "diversity" policies and affirmative action, they are everywhere. Is there even a male sideline reporter left? The bar has been lowered drastically. Just more PC ridiculousness circa 2010, USA.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I know Tony Sirigusa is the sideline reporter for Kenny Albert and "Moose" Johnson on FOX NFL. I think Jim Knox might still be working for FOX as a college football sideline reporter, but I think that's about it. That's really sad how far we've come.

Highlander

Mentor
At the end of 3 quarters, Pryor is 12 of 22 for 132yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs for Ohio State

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's just so typical that women are thrust into jobs for which they aren't the best choice, just as is the case for any other kind of affirmative action.

If a white man can do the job better -- and in nearly every instance, he can -- and you state as much, you are nothing less than a Nazi.

Only White [males] are expected to have any kind of sense of humor about themselves. Hence, it's nearly always some fat, pasty White guy on TV playing the nerd/loser/virgin/homo/limpwrist/dumbblonde/step-n'-fetchit/moron whose stupidity can only be tamed by the noble Negro or wise, condescending, frigid female.

"Haha, fat white guy has no rhythm!" That's so funny!

And yeah - ALL the rapists and other criminals on those police shows are White. You know, just like in real life! Where a wise Black detective or woman psychic saves the day...

Back to football, though -- doesn't the public find it the least bit odd, that week in, week out, White players are clearly capable of playing at the highest levels, yet they are dismissed as athletically the equivalent of the Eloi?

It must be pretty hard for the PTB to convince people that what they're seeing isn't real, or at least isn't really important.

Judging by how stupid and easily manipulated the average person is, maybe it's not that hard, really.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Northwestern's tackling today has been horrible, but it doesn't help that LeShoure is having the game of his life against them.

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, afflete OSU receiver drops sure TD bomb pass from Pryor. Hey Tressel, an idea for ya...recruit more White WRs and that won't happen.

icsept

Master
Awesome games for Mike Trumpy, Zach Line and Sam McGuffie!!!
smiley20.gif
Great day for White running backs.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a great day for our guys at RB and WR!! That's why I love watching college football. In good news for us, New Miss justed scored on LSU, making it 30-29. I'm hoping the New Miss Rebels win, to knock LSU and their delusional fans out of the National Title Race.

Highlander

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
What a great day for our guys at RB and WR!! That's why I love watching college football. In good news for us, New Miss justed scored on LSU, making it 30-29. I'm hoping the New Miss Rebels win, to knock LSU and their delusional fans out of the National Title Race.
I second that! The only reason to really root for one SEC team over another is for political purposes, as none of them, outside of Vanderbilt, is worthy of rooting for.

Highlander

Mentor
With Arnaud out for the year at QB for Iowa State (injured), his backup is yet another black quarterback. Do they not remember Sage Rosenfels? Geez.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The NBC annoucner justed drilled Harrison Smith for a missed tackle. Weird, that's one of the first times I've heard about a missed tackle today. What about all of the tackles missed every play by those with room brightening smiles?

northwinds

Mentor
Does anyone have a live stream for Nebraska v. Texas A&M game....I'm stuck in the Atlanta market where there are literally nine college games on....but freakin' ABC chooses not to broadcast this game...I get some SEC game like Tenn./Vandy.