caste matchups for week five

referendum

Mentor
Some pretty nice looking matchups coming up.
Boston College 10 vs Florida St 6
Vanderbilt 11 vs Mississippi 5
Eastern Michigan 12 vs Temple 6
My favorite of the week Penn St 12 vs. Illinois 4
Colorado St 16 vs Idaho 9
Kansas St 12 vs Iowa St 7
Oregon St 12 Arizona St 7
Central Florida 12 Memphis 4
Stanford 15 vs UCLA 8

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don't forget about BYU 16 vs Utah State 5 tonight!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
I hadn't realized Penn State was so white this year.

Me either...glad to see it. Let's hope these teams with alotta White starters do really well tomorrow & put a whoopin' on these caste teams. I'd especially like to see the CrimiNoles get romped.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Utah State is down to 3 white starters now. Ugh! This is indefensible anywhere, but especially in a state like Utah! There should be outrage about this in the sports press, but instead there is silence about the blatant anti-white discrimination going on in Logan. This kind of crap makes me ill.

Pollyanna

Guru
Utah historically had to recruit and play a larger number of whites, now the uppity coach thinks that having success gives him license to ghetto up his team and thus, guaranteeing more wins. The opposite is happening, as they have already lost to Oregon and certainly will loose tonight.

Riddlewire

Master
Games I will be watching today:

*Arkansas State at Iowa
Why: My de facto hometown team versus the always white-friendly Hawkeyes. Both teams have white runningbacks. Although playing time has been substantially reduced for Derek Lawson of AState.

*Kent State at Baylor
Why: This is a potential matchup of possible white backup QBs stealing starting jobs away from afflete black quarterbacks. In the case of Baylor, their black starter is already out for the season with injury. In the case of Kent State, the white backup has dramatically outplayed the black starter. It will be interesting to see if the Flashes coach stubbornly sticks with the dud.

*Ohio State at Indiana
Why: My new favorite offense (the whiter-than-I-realized Hoosiers) versus Hypesman Supreme.

*Washington State at Oregon
Why: Will a new Quarterback improve the play of the Cougars versus the Blount-loving Ducks? I hope so.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good list riddlewire, I think the only one that will be airing around here is the Indiana OSU game. Keep me posted on the outcomes of the other ones buddy.

Riddlewire

Master
celticdb15 said:
Good list riddlewire, I think the only one that will be airing around here is the Indiana OSU game. Keep me posted on the outcomes of the other ones buddy.

ASU vs Iowa is airing on ESPN2 right now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks Riddlewire ill be flipping between the UW-Minnesota game and that!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the note about the Iowa game, Riddlewire! Going to it on 360 right now.

Riddlewire

Master
The loss of athletic superman Evan Van Dolah has really hurt the ASU pass defense. As evidenced by the game thus far.

Riddlewire

Master
A respectable performance by the Red Wolves.
Of course, the ESPN highlights of the game showed none of the great highlights by Corey Leonard. The only ASU highlight that made their coverage was that baboon flipping into the endzone for a 15 yard penalty. Iowa didn't fare much better. They highlighted Stanzi's interception and credited McNutt for the offense.

Riddlewire

Master
It's pretty obvious from watching this Kent State v Baylor game, it was Baylor's offense making Robert Griffin look good and not the other way around. It's fully optimized for getting rushing yards for the Quarterback, and Baylor's backups are having no trouble executing flawlessly.

Riddlewire

Master
Happy Day.
Uncle Butch's Tar Babies got completely stuffed by Virginia today, 16-3. His stable full of black super sprinters amassed a total of 39 yards on 23 carries for a 1.7 yard average.
I delight in their misery.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Was watching a highlight show which was showing the Duke-Virginia Tech game. Brandon King, Duke's fullback/tight end, took a pass and went 48 yards fora touchdownwith a couple of black VA Tech d-backs unable to catch him. As he scored, one of the studio announcers (white of course) said, "He looks like the 50th or 60th [player on the team]you'd expect toscore."
smiley30.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm glad that sumo Oklahoma lost! Before yesterday's game, they were still being hyped-up for the National Championship game.

At least the 'Canes have a White left tackle, and they don't appear to be a sumo team this year. Their D-line is way leaner than most teams. The 'Canes are not "my team" - but I'm glad they beat Stoops!! Oklahoma will likely lose at least 1 conference game.