Caste issue being discussed

I found a discussion on a Vikings message board that I (in)frequent, and was able to get a good caste discussion going. Feel free to jump in.

[url]http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=63&f=1554#s=63&f=1554 &t=2144147[/url]

I was hoping to find the article about the Chicago High School RB's who were told that they were the wrong color by the college recruiters, but I have to go coach my kids soccer practice, maybe someone would be willing to track it down and post it in the discussion? If not I'll try to find it when I get home tonight.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I can't determine who's the bigger self-loathing loser: DelawareVike or LongCobra?

Because of their White guilt, they worship the "oppressed" black and, when it comes right down to it, they really don't care if White athletes are being screwed.

This desperate worship is a vain attempt at "buying safety." It won't work.

They would be wise to buy firearms instead, but then again, they probably don't possess the mindset to use it effectively when absolutely necessary.

They can't rise above the "sheeple state" that they're in, and I wouldn't waste words on them. There are some good posts on that thread, and it will only resonate with those who are willing to "question" the status quo, the lies, myths and hype.