Canadian State TV Hails 'Beige Horizon' With No White People

NordicKnight

Canada's cities are pretty special; they're full of white people still. Montreal is truly an awesome city because it is heavily white. White liberals are all schizophrenic. Whether in Canada or the US, they set up pretty nice places to live in Seattle, Vancouver, Portland Oregon, Toronto, parts of Brooklyn, etc, but then they all start clamoring for the eradication of White people and rioting over Trump. What the hell is wrong with these people? First, they choose to develop and migrate to places where there are few non-Whites, okay. Then, they start demanding that their race becomes exterminated.

sprintstar

Mentor
Vancouver, Toronto are mainly Chinese, Indian and black with some whites sprinkled in. Chinese are taking over Canada at an alarming rate. I live 5 hours from Vancouver by car in a small town of around 38,000 and there are a fair amount of Asians but the scary thing for me is the influx of Nigerians, I mean what the hell do they want in small town Canada? Go back to Nigeria as you are not wanted!!!