Can anyone answer this question?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Why if a black person says "I'm black and I'm proud" it's considered cool.

But if a white person says "I'm white and I'm proud" he gets called a nazi.

Considering whites invented just about everything, while sub-Saharan blacks were uncivilized and had never even built a two-story building nor invented the wheel, why is it okay to be proud to be black but not okay to be proud to be white?

Edited by: JD1986

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
jesse_jackson_mug_shrunk.jpg
alsharpton1.jpg

ted-kennedy-sailor.jpg
villaraigosa1.jpg

You can thank them, and their ilk.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Great reply!
smiley32.gif

I could do without the shirtless whale though!

Who is the guy to the right of Kennedy?

C Darwin

Mentor
JD1986 said:
Why if a black person says "I'm black and I'm proud" it considered cool.

Considering whites invented just about everything, while sub-Saharan blacks were uncivilized and had never even built a two-story building nor invented the wheel, why is it okay to be proud to be black but not okay to be proud to be white?

We're under a psychological attack. And we're getting our asses handed to us.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Why if a black person says "I'm black and I'm proud" it considered cool.

Double. Standard.

darthvader

Guru
I don't know the answer to that question but I can say I have no problem with any black saying he or she is proud. In fact I support it as well as any asian or hispanic saying they're proud and racist. But they have to reciprocate and support white racism or separatism like I do. Otherwise they talk out of their asses and sound plain stupid. That's why guys like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are more circus clowns than true black leaders. You cannot call yourself a leader of the black people if you do not support any white who advocates separatism because they want to live among their own. It doesn't work that way.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
darthvader said:
I don't know the answer to that question but I can say I have no problem with any black saying he or she is proud. In fact I support it as well as any asian or hispanic saying they're proud and racist. But they have to reciprocate and support white racism or separatism like I do.

But I'm NOT asking "is it okay to want to be separate or to be racist."

What I'm asking is, why is it considered unacceptable to be proud of who you are if you're white, while it's considered perfectly acceptable, even desirable for a black man to be proud of who he is?Edited by: JD1986

darthvader

Guru
I'm not sure if there is an answer to that question. My question is why there aren't more racist white people or more whites who are calling out for separation. I would say that the elites or powers that be are waging a war against the white working class and they are winning. BIG TIME!!!! Unfortunately most white people don't have any balls.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So much is made about the KKK and white supremacist groups. You rarely ever hear of a black supremacist group. If a black doesn't get into college or get a certain job he plays the race card and its all over the news. Yet you hear nothing about the the 3000 white murdered and 15000 white women raped in this country every year alone. Those numbers are astronimical. 90 percent of interracial crime is black on white. 90 percent. Basically we are being told its ok to kill whites however if a black feels he was discriminated against we must make it right.