Calling out all Coaches

a-train

Guru
My son is going to College next year to play Football but what he's really there for is he wants to Coach in college or the NFL one day.Just want to let any coaches who vist this site know the hidden talent is right under your nose and if this site is around when he makes it as a Coach people will think he's a Genius for finding all this talent so we will just check on here to see who is great that you don't want and he will have no comptetion from you to sign him so every body keep posting the names of players that are getting overlooked.

whiteCB

Master
a-train said:
My son is going to College next year to play Football but what he's really there for is he wants to Coach in college or the NFL one day.Just want to let any coaches who vist this site know the hidden talent is right under your nose and if this site is around when he makes it as a Coach people will think he's a Genius for finding all this talent so we will just check on here to see who is great that you don't want and he will have no comptetion from you to sign him so every body keep posting the names of players that are getting overlooked.

You know what you probably will find a lot of great players through using this site. God knows how many great white players never got the chance to shine in D1 football.

KG2422

Mentor
I coach in high school. If I were a college coach, I would do exactly what you're talking about. There are some real bargains out there. Gonzaga used to do that in basketball and Boise State in football. I think they're falling off now that they can recruit the real "talent",.