Bull Riding Highlites

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Whether these men know it or not (some certainly must), they are doing a lot for the race. For one thing, they are exposing the myth that White men are tight-hipped and lack swivel.

There's something uniquely intriguing about bull riding. I like some of the X-Games type events (snowboard, dirt bike, etc), but it doesn't even come close to the rawness of bull riding.

Here's a video that doesn't look nearly as good on youtube as it did when I saw it on the Versus channel. I figured this video had to be on youtube, but the quality was disappointing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7UabJdf38

An incredible ride by Travis Briscoe! Think about the kind of wrist strength it takes to hold on, when you have extreme jerking like that.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
DAMN... I didn't know that they had a "watch in higher quality" option under the video's view total! What the hell!

Click that and the video is almost perfect. Enjoy!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Never been into bull riding, but that video makes me wonder if I should be. That was simply amazing. These guys have major courage! That bull could kill a man if a man leaves an opportunity.

Bronk

Mentor
ToughJ., you ought to get into it more. Those guys are tough and brave. Most rodeo feats require skill, courage, timing and athletic ability. they are entertaining, too.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I would get into it if I had the time. But I don't have time to follow more than the NFL, March Madness and the NBA and NHL (last two rounds of the playoffs) and the Olympics. I seem to always be busy and never get enough sleep. I always wake up in the night or too early in the morning and post on this site if I can't fall back asleep. But that video was awesome though.