brandon blackburn

phil3333

this kid is leading the nation in rushing according to max preps,i cant find any recruiting info on him at all
smiley6.gif
<div>9 games 184- 2583yds 45td's thats a whopping 14yds per carry, he's from weaterford.tx.</div>

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Looking through it, he plays 6-man football. 6 man?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know of some 8 man high school football teams, but I don't think I've ever seen 6 man football being played competitively.

6-MAN COACH

Regarding this "kid", he is a high school senior who runs a 4.50 40 yard dash and benches 285. He is now 40 yards shy of 3000 yrds. There is not much sneaky about his speed since every team lines up with the purpose of stopping him. His last game, he carried the ball 26 times for 374 yrs &amp; 8 TD's. He also had 10 tackles on the defensive side.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sounds like a natural athlete stuck on a small team. With his speed and production he should at least get interest from a D1 program. Sadly if he wants to play somewhere he'll probably be forced to walk-on.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
6-MAN COACH said:
Regarding this "kid", he is a high school senior who runs a 4.50 40 yard dash and benches 285. He is now 40 yards shy of 3000 yrds. There is not much sneaky about his speed since every team lines up with the purpose of stopping him. His last game, he carried the ball 26 times for 374 yrs &amp; 8 TD's. He also had 10 tackles on the defensive side.
Thanks for the update, coach. Here on Caste Football, we seek out great players such as Brandon, and try to point out the injustices faced by white players. I would love to see what he could do at a major program. Perhaps his best path would be to play for a good JUCO team to raise his profile a bit. Incidentally, the "sneaky speed" comment was a joke. That is one of the many "buzzwords" that journalists use only in describing a white player, and trying to figure out how the "slow white guy" is blazing past all of their beloved affletes.