Bnp candidate scrap with minority thugs

Flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDE00vdxMds

Good on him for standing up to them, spitting on people is standard from muslims in UK.

Aperently they were causing trouble for hours before it was filmed.

For those who might struggle to understand his accent, he says " how many is there of us?", i imagine the asian lads thought he said "How many of yous robbers?" or something.

That was funny! The one in the tie kicked the one on the ground and then nail's the fat one!
smiley56.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
We need more REAL men that stand their ground & not back down (1 iota) from vermin. There's been (intentional) racial & (figurative) testicular neutering of men in the U.S. & Europe. Through the PTB's propaganda outlets (TalmudVision, Hollyweird, Madiscum Avenue ads, etc.)...the White man is made to feel/look evil, "racist", etc. Too many White men embrace the fallacious "White guilt" piled unto them by the minions of the Globalist Elite.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
awesome.
smiley32.gif

and i second what Thrashen said.
smiley20.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The BNP is supposedly taking serious backlash as a result of this fight. All the articles I've read contain the same obnoxious sort of headline"¦"BNP Nazi Bob Bailey Fights Local Asian Youth in Streets."Â￾ I suppose getting spit on (which is even worse than the negro-patented sucker punch) whilst exercising your constitutional right to campaign is now considered customary in New Angle Land. Attacking someone who just spit directly into your face"¦imagine that?

Meanwhile, nearly every English city contains the putrid odor of the murderous non-whites (mostly Muslims) who infest every slum and are fully funded by white tax payers"¦who subsequently can't afford to have their own kids. The cycle of limp-wristed white enablement has been completed too many times to count.

Bailey, the ex-military man, likely has no future in this revoltingly anti-white political archetype"¦which permeates from all "powerful"Â￾ members of white societies across the globe.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
The BNP is supposedly taking serious backlash as a result of this fight. All the articles I've read contain the same obnoxious sort of headline"¦"BNP Nazi Bob Bailey Fights Local Asian Youth in Streets."Â￾ I suppose getting spit on (which is even worse than the negro-patented sucker punch) whilst exercising your constitutional right to campaign is now considered customary in New Angle Land. Attacking someone who just spit directly into your face"¦imagine that?

Meanwhile, nearly every English city contains the putrid odor of the murderous non-whites (mostly Muslims) who infest every slum and are fully funded by white tax payers"¦who subsequently can't afford to have their own kids. The cycle of limp-wristed white enablement has been completed too many times to count.

Bailey, the ex-military man, likely has no future in this revoltingly anti-white political archetype"¦which permeates from all "powerful"Â￾ members of white societies across the globe.

No kidding nearly every comment underneath the vid was calling Bailey a racist and of that sort. All the guy did was defend himself. I guess he didn't do the typical white thing and bow down!
smiley7.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
apparently the BNP took a big hit in the elections, as well ... the media's full-court press to destroy any White presence in England is surely a huge factor.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
F3dor, you are new to this site. I wouldn't be questioning long standing members like Jimmy that have contributed enormously to this site.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
F3dor, you are new to this site. I wouldn't be questioning long standing members like Jimmy that have contributed enormously to this site.

i agree, but on this one he was wrong, which i showed with bbc stastical analysis showing bnp is indeed the second fastest growing party after the tories. With the fact that the media continually insult them, i think thats a good showing not a poor showing.

If however he was referring to not winning a seat, that takes time. I think at the next election you will see UKIP and BNP taking seats as the economy is going to be like a mini greece, as the public sector will be hit terribly. UK's budget decefeit is in dire straights.

But i apologise if it appeared a bit foreward. It was not meant to be.

Charlie

Guru
The mystery of Tony Blair's electoral success is explained by his caring, sensitive image. Whatever the problem, he cared very, very much. 'The Tories just don't care. They don't feel your pain the way I do. Mean, they are.'

The Conservatives try hard to be just as sensitive. How they leaped with joy when Brown was exposed as having unkind thoughts about a kind pensioner.

And both parties are certainly more caring than that cringe-inducing BNP. 'Thugs, just thugs. Did you see that video? Like a Saturday night in Hackney.'

Image isn't just an important thing, it's everything. Bailey was entirely in the right but entirely wrong. Weakness is a virtue. Self-defense is boorish. Beautiful, lemon-scented lies, shod in all the wondrous colors of the rainbow, are forever preferable to dull truth, standing by itself in the corner at the festive dance of life.

Or something like that.

It's democracy. I'll vote for you because I like you. Not because you can defeat an enemy or solve a problem. Give me a fireside chat and a post-racial America and I'm happy.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
whiteathlete33 said:
F3dor, you are new to this site.  I wouldn't be questioning long standing members like Jimmy that have contributed enormously to this site.
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

<div> </div>
<div>i agree, but on this one he was wrong, which i showed with bbc stastical analysis showing bnp is indeed the second fastest growing party after the tories. With the fact that the media continually insult them, i think thats a good showing not a poor showing.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If however he was referring to not winning a seat, that takes time. I think at the next election you will see UKIP and BNP taking seats as the economy is going to be like a mini greece, as the public sector will be hit terribly. UK's budget decefeit is in dire straights.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>But i apologise if it appeared a bit foreward. It was not meant to be.</div>

Umm, didn't the BNP just lose a bunch of elections in England? How the hell is that a "good showing?"Â Their supposed "growth"Â means nothing if they lose elections.

Judging from your previous posts, I'm sure you're happy about their unfortunate lack of success. As usual, JimmyC was right and a Zionist was wrong.

Again, you honestly need work on your grammar"¦typing, punctuation, spacing, capitalization, simple contractions, and verb conjugation don't really seem to be your cup of tea. For instance, in another forum you said something rather comical"¦.

F3dor:
"but instead there seems to be a cliche(mentioning no names) that would prefer adolf hitler/himmler as a role model over the likes of calzaghe, fedor, armstrong, federer etc."Â

You see, the term "cliché" can be used as a noun, but could also be inserted as an adjective, typically for describing a person or idea that is used repeatedly, stereotypically, etc. Next time, perhaps you could use "clichéd group" or "clichéd few" when describing how foolish our opinions truly are.

If you're going to continue to make posts at CF (much to the chagrin of the actual white men who post here), please try to be a Professional Zionist"¦as opposed to a loud-mouthed rookie barking at the goy.

BNP News:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/may/07/nick-griffin-bnp-pressure-quitEdited by: Thrashen