Black QBs--Why Not Option?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Frank Rizzo said:
we also had a lazy black guy on the team who shiftlessly shucked and jived around the track

How do you shiftlessly shuck and jive around a track? That comment is ridiculous, and I also find it hard to believe that the fastest guy on your track team did not play football since you say you were the fastest guy on your all white football team. And was he also the only black guy in the school. Whole thing smells like rotten fish to me Rizzo.

Besides, a personal anecdote such as this, whether true or not, in no way invalidates the statistical improbabilities of the caste system as outlined in Don's post, above.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Besides, a personal anecdote such as this, whether true or not, in no way invalidates the statistical improbabilities of the caste system as outlined in Don's post, above.

But it may explain why Rizzo is so convinced that blacks are always faster then whites.
smiley36.gif
Get over it Rizz, so one brother could outrun you in HS, there are plenty others that you could've outrun. Maybe you should've tried a little shiftless shucking and jiving!

G

jaxvid said:
Frank Rizzo said:
we also had a lazy black guy on the team who shiftlessly shucked and jived around the track

How do you shiftlessly shuck and jive around a track? That comment is ridiculous, and I also find it hard to believe that the fastest guy on your track team did not play football since you say you were the fastest guy on your all white football team. And was he also the only black guy in the school. Whole thing smells like rotten fish to me Rizzo.

No, I'm not kidding. It was this one lazy black guy we had in the whole white suburban school. His name was Doc. Go figure. He showed up for track practice maybe once a week or so, and did jack squat. He never ran, never worked out. All us white folk worked our butts off. But come track meet time, Doc blew us all away. However, when it came to football, there was NO way Doc was ever going to do that. Football takes work, and a lot of it. And we had a Napoleonic coach who kept winning championships who didn't take any slackers. Every year, this Napoleon of a high school football coach would keep winning championships against bigger, faster, darker teams, because we were more disciplined and we were smarter, thanks to him. This was back when I lived in suburban LA county. Having said that about this coach, however, he knew better than to have us play LA inner city powerhouse football teams, because there you have black guys who are not only fast and big, but also coached by people who are more serious about practice and the discipline of the game. We got offers from Carson High to play, and he turned them down. He told us. But in our division, we kicked ass, year in, year out. All white kids who knew the most important rule is: Don't f#ck up and get *******y.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I played football, the difference between that and track is you need to get your body into similar shape as a boxer in terms of recieving blows. You will literally not be able to move the next day after a scrimmage. Track only your butt is sore after a practice if your a sprinter.

backrow

Hall of Famer
so according to Rizzo, us white guys are not only dramatically slower so any lazy black dude who chooses so can outrun us, we are also smaller than all of them?
c'mon Rizzo, you give us no credit at all... ah, wait whites are smarter...
smiley5.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
so according to Rizzo, us white guys are not only dramatically slower so any lazy black dude who chooses so can outrun us, we are also smaller than all of them?
c'mon Rizzo, you give us no credit at all... ah, wait whites are smarter...
smiley5.gif

Didn't he say that whites work harder, too?
smiley5.gif

smiley36.gif