Best P4P Fighter in MMA

Who do you think is the best P4P Fighter in MMA?

• Fedor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GSP

• BJ Penn

• Anderson Silva

• Randy Couture

• Total voters

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Who do ya'll think the best P4P fighter in MMA is? Despite Dana White's (pro-caste) hype of Silva, I'd vote for Fedor!

Sean

Mentor
I gotta vote for GSP. Fedor could easily be number one as well, but since I couldn't vote for both
smiley2.gif

GSP has really busted up the caste system, because when he wins, he really utilizes his ATHLETICISM (*gasp* and he's white?) to beat down his foes. He's got a lot of knowledge, and is very fun to watch.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Anderson Silva's hype is well-deserved. He is an awesome fighter.

I voted for Fedor. He has beaten a who's who of mixed martial artists in his career.

jared

Mentor
I voted Fedor because he's just so well-rounded. He out- struck Cro Cop and Sylvia, out-jiu jitsu'd Big Nog, beat roided out wrestling monsters like Coleman and Randleman, etc.

My only complaint was going to be that he doesn't finish enough of his fights. However, I ran the numbers and he's actually finished a greater percentage of his wins (79%) than any of the other fighters on that list, including Anderson Silva (which surprised me).

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Even though I am Canadian, I have to vote for Fedor. I have never seen anyone so creative and calm and reactive in the ring in my entire life. It is not just that he is the most skilled but that he out thinks all of his opponents.

nhl411

Guru
I voted Fedor because its obvious and he's the best fighter of all time but I will say that Anderson is a relatively close second followed by GSP.