Best D@#% sports show

guest301

Hall of Famer
I was watching this program last night and is John Sally one of the biggest idiots in the sports talk show business or what. They had a poll last night given to athletes asking who were the 10 most hated guys in sports. A few of the names were Hewitt, Schilling, some fishing guy, Kurt Busch, etc...The number one and two guys on the list were Terrell Owens and Barry Bonds. John Sally made the insipid statement that the "only" reason these guys were hated was because of their success. He said they were "player haters". I guess it had nothing to do with Terrell Owens causing dissension in the locker room and embarrassing the starting Qb of his team(McNabb) and even engaging in a fistfight with a ex -teammate in a lockerroom before finally forcing the Eagles to get rid of him midseason when they desparately needed him. Barry Bonds is a known steroid user(allegedly), doesn't get along with teammmates, has a separate locker stall from the rest of the players and acts like he is bigger than the game that made him. Maybe a guy like Jeff Gordon can claim he is only hated for his success but Terrell and Barry certainly can't. By the way, fellow panelists Rodney Peete and Rob Dibble didn't agree with Mr.Sally.

JD074

Master
Those guys are embarrassing. I watch it occasionally just to laugh at them. It's a pile-up that I have to slow down to take a peek at. Chris Rose is such a tool. I know what Colonel Callan is referring to when he talks about certain people getting all the jobs and career breaks... it has to be true when a talentless p*ssy like Chris Rose has such a great gig. (Terrible show but great gig. Can you imagine sitting around and acting like a moron and getting paid a lot of money for it? Lucky undeserving b*stards.) Edited by: JD074