Bellator 45

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"Smiling" Sam Alvey beats Karl Amassou (French mulatto) to get the card off to a good start.

Two more caste matchups coming up.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
A mixed bag tonight. Patricio Friere beat Daniel Straus (balck) for a crack at Joe Warren's belt at 145.

But African Christian M'Pumbu won the 205 championship with a stoppage of Richard Hale. One of our guys should get that belt pretty soon though.

hawkeye

Guru
Other than the Richard Hale fight, it was a good day for white fighters. On the undercard Tim Ruberg improved to 6-0 as a pro and former LSU fulllback Shawn Jordan improved his record to 10-2 with a KO win.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I think Fakety or Lindermann can beat M'Pumbu. The African is a kickboxer who walks around at 200. Why his last three opppnents just tried to bang with him is beyond me. He needs to be taken down and given some G&P.

Howard

Guru
Alvey "beat" Ammassou? That fight was a disgrace to my eyes. Alvey won while doing no damage he just swept Ammasou and then laid on him. Ammassou did a lot of damage in round 1. Personally I scored for Ammassou,but I was unimpressed with both fighters though.