Articles

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Football is always looking for original material for the homepage. The discussion board is the center of interest for most of us, but a lot of people who aren't posters or "lurkers" go to the homepage to look for new articles rather than the board. Some people who have emailed the site don't even realize we have a board.

So. . . if you have the time or interest, feel free to write for the homepage. Articles don't have to be long, nor do they have to be submitted on a regular basis. Many of the postson the boardcould easily be articles. Some of the folks here who are experts on certain sports would be particularly valuable as contributors.

Poacher

Mentor
One huge difference between CF and the black oriented sites out there is the sheer number of contributors. Sites like blackathlete.net have, from what I can tell, several contributors. Whreas CF only seems to have a handful; Kowalski and Cash being the most prominent. I and a couple other posters will occasionally contribute a full-on article but not nearly as much as the other sites seem to get.

web toughguy

Hello mr wassel im in the proccess at the moment of writing a article i am just getting the hang of using a computer at the moment the theme will be about the fact that the european people are constantly being mocked as a fighting race by the controlled press in boxing etc. But i will show througth results of caste fights and the lack of coverage to the white man that we are proberly the best fighters in earth carlsberg proberly made us. A little on genetics ie more strength means harder blows more stamina means well more stamina. And the things that are against the caucasians like thiner skulls are made up for in a higher pain tolerance and higher iqs and how that relates to boxing in stratergy and the proccesess of learning lots of teqniques and approches to combat. I will post the article within one week i would like it to be good and send it by e mail like you said i havent worked out how to send pictures and do alot of the stuff i should know by 25 but am going on a course to learn all of this. Is the article ok without say a picture of chuck liddel knocking out vermon white?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
web toughguy said:
Hello mr wassel im in the proccess at the moment of writing a article i am just getting the hang of using a computer at the moment the theme will be about the fact that the european people are constantly being mocked as a fighting race by the controlled press in boxing etc. But i will show througth results of caste fights and the lack of coverage to the white man that we are proberly the best fighters in earth carlsberg proberly made us. A little on genetics ie more strength means harder blows more stamina means well more stamina. And the things that are against the caucasians like thiner skulls are made up for in a higher pain tolerance and higher iqs and how that relates to boxing in stratergy and the proccesess of learning lots of teqniques and approches to combat. I will post the article within one week i would like it to be good and send it by e mail like you said i havent worked out how to send pictures and do alot of the stuff i should know by 25 but am going on a course to learn all of this. Is the article ok without say a picture of chuck liddel knocking out vermon white?

Sorry, I just noticed this post now. If you have any articles worked up send them to me and I'll be glad to take a look. Thanks!

P-NutLane

Guru
Hello Brethren. I am new to the site, and I have left a few comments. I must admit that I am also a one time adament defender of the black sports star. However, I have within the last couple years been able to see the media brainwashing propagated heavily upon me, and indeed all white kids since I can remember. I would very much like to share my story ofhow I was treated as a promising white football/basketball playing youngster. I need a little help from my fellow CasteFootballers to get this done. First, I am embarasingly ignorant as far as computer slang, and lingo. I dont know what No Personal Flames means. If anyone is interested in the story of a country boy from Texas, who could run, juke, catch, cover, tackle, shoot, jump, pass, defend, and was also a steer riding world champion, and later Jr. bull riding 2nd in Texas, who let himself be run over by the Caste system, the whole while defending its cause without knowing, please take time tohelp me be able to share that story. I LOVE this site , and the TRUTH thats found here. Bless you all my brethren. Edited by: P-NutLane

Observer

Mentor
P-NutLane said:
Hello Brethren. I am new to the site, and I have left a few comments. I must admit that I am also a one time adament defender of the black sports star. However,  I have within the last couple years been able to see the media brainwashing propagated heavily upon me, and indeed all white kids since I can remember.  I would very much like to share my story of how I was treated as a promising white football/basketball playing youngster. I need a little help from my fellow CasteFootballers to get this done. ... 
How can I help?Edited by: Observer

P-NutLane

Guru
Well Observer, I guess I need to know what a personal flame is. It says in the guidelines to not post any Personal Flames. Since I dont know what that is I fear I might accidently do it. Also I dont know if there is a limit to what I can type, or where to go to type the story of the caste fight I fought ,and lost, when I changed schools. I guess my dumb behind just didnt understand the guidlines here on the site , and I dont want to mess up. But I do have a desent story to tell. Bless You All. Please forgive my lack of computer knowledge. Thanks alot for being patient brethren.