Anti white commericals hit new low

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
That's a commercial? What are they selling? As bad as things are in this country, I still find it hard to believe that's actually on television anywhere.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Trooper Thorn said:

Wow! Just think of the not so subliminal messages. Prick ass-hat white guy finally gets his due, beaten, choked, and suffocated to death,then left on the floor in a bloody heap, by Asian girls. And the African chills in the background, smiling through it all.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The comments under the vid were pretty telling as well. Lots of people out there hatin' whitey.

The comments were nuts ... both in their ignorance, and vitriol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't look like the election of Obama has lessened the venom of the white haters one bit. Whites are going to learn some bitter lessons in the days ahead.

icsept

Master
Disgusting. However, the (probably White) advertising team is exploiting the trend of "bashing whitey sells." My experience in retail is that Blacks are much more likely to become demanding, rude and unreasonable.

The other thing is, this isn't very original. It rips off two movies -- the rude yuppie in the dry cleaner is Christian Beale from 'American Psycho;' the beatdown is what two black women and some Australian chick did to Kurt Russell in 'Death Proof.'

They took it off. It must be bad.
BTW, I have been complaining about the commercials for AT&T. They have a white goofus, and some oriental guy explaining how he could get better service from AT&T, because the white guy is too stupid. This one is more subtile, but just as demeaning.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Whites are one of the most polite peoples on the face of the earth. Most us of have respect for the Asians because they tend to respect our country and our people. Most Asians know that the rude peoples are usually the blacks and the hispanics. This makes use of a false stereoptype to reinforce hatred and resentment of whites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
screamingeagle said:
They took it off. It must be bad.

It's still on the sameYouTube link. I did the same as AlphaMale and emailed them my displeasure with their vicious anti-white agenda.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just sent theman emailtoo.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Great job guys. I remember when we all emailed a supplement company that also had a blatant anti-white agenda.

Here was their response:

We intended the videos to be fun and edgy while creating a strong impression to convey Jawbone's key functionality: noise elimination. We apologize it was not received that way.

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to reply to this e-mail or visit our Support Knowledge Base at http://us.jawbone.com/knowledgebase.aspx for answers to our most commonly asked Jawbone questions.

Sincerely,

T.J.
The Jawbone Support Team
www.jawbone.com

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Trooper Thorn,

That "commerical" not only portrayed white males as dumb, materialistic, and racist....but also so wimpy that they could be beaten up by small asian women.

I just wrote them a very thorough and equally "hardcore" tongue-lashing about their insane "commercial."

Seriously, they even showed him dying, suffocating, and bleeding. I can't believe that was really filmed, acted out, and used as a real commercial. A new low, even for the powers-that-be, honestly.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In addition to making the White guy out as a candy@$$ who is trounced by 3 skirts, they also show has as ultra-rude/obnoxious. As if that's the standard M.O. for us White men. Typical propaganda by the Elite enabled Leftist vermin.
smiley7.gif

They put the video back up. It is the sickest thing I every saw.
I pointed out to them that they portray Orientals as murders, blacks as cowards, and whites as innocent victims. Why would I buy their product?