Anti-Jewish Hate Nodding!!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Team chaplain in big trouble for hate-nodding!!Jews dictate religious beliefs.Hey Christians,if you keep grovelling before your masters you may soon be hauled away in box cars.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8870201

WASHINGTON -- The chapel leader for the Washington Nationals was suspended Tuesday after a flap over comments about Jews.

Jon Moeller will not be allowed access to the clubhouse while the team investigates. The Nationals have asked the Christian ministry Baseball Chapel, which appoints and oversees the volunteers, to provide a replacement.

According to an article published Sunday in the Washington Post, Nationals outfielder Ryan Church said he asked Moeller if Jews are "doomed" because they do not believe in Jesus. Church said Moeller nodded, the Post reported.

A team statement Tuesday quoted Church as saying he is "not the type of person who would call into question the religious beliefs of others." The statement also quoted team president Tony Tavares as saying the reported remarks "do not, in any manner, reflect the views or opinions of the Washington Nationals franchise."

Ron Halber, executive director of the Jewish Community Council of Greater Washington, said it would be more appropriate if non-denominational prayers were offered so players of all backgrounds could participate.

"Ron Halber, executive director of the Jewish Community Council of
Greater Washington, said it would be more appropriate if
non-denominational prayers were offered so players of all backgrounds
could participate."

What a pile of Shiite. One question: How many Jewish players do
the Nats have on their roster? If the answer is "none," then no
one was present to be offended when the alleged Q and A was taking
place. As usual, an innocuous behind-the-scenes comment gets
blown into the national media (which is under the control of the tribe)
and some rabbi gets a 30-minute audience with the management.

When will anybody tell these people to go to Heck?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Amen to that Southern Knight. Is it a mystery that Christians believe that non Christians are going to hell? I thought that was pretty straight forward. Are the Jews letting Christians into their heaven?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The answer to that, jaxvid, is an emphatic no! Every Jew I ever talked to about it was clear on that.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Every Jew I ever talked to about it was clear on that.

I didn't think Jews believe in "Heaven," in the same way that Christians do. Don't they believe that the righteous will actually rule on earth, once the Messiah has come?

Also, I believe I read somewhere that Gentiles who abide by the Noahide commandments will inherit a portion of the 'world to come' as well. The Noahide commandments are basically the Ten Commandments, minus the religious ones, i.e have no God before me. Edited by: White Shogun

W_S, do the Gentiles who abide "inherit" a portion of the earth, or do they
"exist" to serve the (self) chosen? I have read material to that effect. Not
that I believe a word of it.

Those Gentiles who don't kowtow to Noahide law are subject to death by
beheading, right?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, you may be right abut that. I do not know their specific beliefs about what their Heaven is like, but they do seem against the idea that Christians can be in it.

IceSpeed2

Guru
A lot of Jews today do not believe in a direct messiah(Reform).
Heaven and Hell in Judaism is not as clear cut as in
Christianity. It was never officially part of the religion
either. However, it was a strong part of the pop culture in
Israel. A lot of the afterlife stuff comes from
Zoroastrianism(good vs. evil) and the Egyptian religion(concept of
being judged by a deity).

The messiah stuff about property being divided up is probably from the
middle ages Feudal system. The Messiah in the prophecy will
attract all cultures, the dead will be reborn, and the Jews will go
back to Israel.

Here's the chauvanistic stuff:Jews will become
important and leaders. Everyone will look to Jews for spiritual
guidence too and everyone will ultimately become Jewish. The
Jewish people will experiance eternal joy and gladness. It was
just a way to attract converts. Jewish culture will dominate(or its
implied). But all people would inevitably be given all they
desire.

I don't think to many "Jews" believe in that stuff anymore.

Most organized religions are chauvanistic. I'm not listening to
any rabbi, caliph/imam, priest, or televangelist. Each religion
says their followers are chosen.

IceSpeed2

Guru
What about the Domincan Catholics. What about
the voodoo stuff.? I know voodoo is mostly Haiti, but surely it
influences the Dominican.

I don't belong to a Church, but someone talking about heaven and hell
wont make me join. People just have to have their own theology.

Baseball is a religion in itself. It has everything other religions have.

IceSpeed2 said:
What about the Domincan Catholics.  What about
the voodoo stuff.?  I know voodoo is mostly Haiti, but surely it
influences the Dominican. 
I don't belong to a Church, but someone talking about heaven and hell
wont make me join.  People just have to have their own theology.
Baseball is a religion in itself.  It has everything other religions have.

What are you on, man?
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think icespeed2 is trying to bait someone into bashing Catholics, which is another supposed plank in the "white supremacy" platform.

But the baseball thing - I don't have any idea about that. That sure came out of "left field." HAHAHAHAHHAH!!
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Ice speed 2 may be referring to the religious practicesof the inhabitants of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Their religious beliefs are an admixture of Voodoo and Catholicism.

http://www.drindex.com/dominican_republic_religion.phphttp://www.drindex.com/dominican_republic_religion.php

Country people in the Dominican Republic have mixed voodoo and Catholicism, such that many of the Catholic holidays are celebrated by the carrying of statues and images which appear to have links with the voodoo set of beliefs. The day of the Virgin of Altagracia (21st January), the patron saint of the Dominican Republic, is a celebration in point. To witness these celebrations you would need to get away from the towns and tourist areas and up into the mountain villages

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Come on, Bart, you read my post and didn't make one comment about the "out of left field" gag! I thought it was pretty good. Corny, way too obvious, but still a good one!
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, it was a good one, didn't mean to slight you. I'm a more than a little slow on the uptake lately. Tried a new allergy medication and my brain is is a fog. No comments please!!

IceSpeed2

Guru
No!!! I was suggesting that there are a lot of non-Jewish players on the team that that minister probably thought were doomed. Most of those would be Domincans who are Catholic. They would also engage in practices considered hell worthy by any Protestant or Catholic and also could have been offended. Knowing baseball, I assume a lot of players would be Dominican in the Nats' clubhouse. So I wonder why they did not complain. Edited by: IceSpeed2

IceSpeed2

Guru
People eat, drink, and sleep baseball. Its filled with some strange rituals. People refer to it in literature and pop-culture. Good ball players can get away with saying anything as its God's decree. And oh yeah, people use it to make up reasons for explaining the unexplained. Sounds like a religion to me.Edited by: IceSpeed2