Another Fixed Super Bowl

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen said:
Jeez, what's with all the spitefully sarcastic ridicule?

Say whatever you'd like about bigunreal, but its quite obvious that nothing anyone says to him can change his opinion or his very distinctive stance on the caste system. I may not always agree, but I really admire a quality like that. White men are usually so g*ddman fickle.

You guys are coming off as somewhat hypocritical, as nearly 100% of sports fans around the globe would certainly laugh sarcastically in your/our faces at the notion of an institutionalized "caste"Â￾ or "racial spoils system"Â￾ in sports (even after reading all the evidence)"¦let alone the perception that race (or specifically, anti-whiteness) has permeated every other facet of modern society.

It's as though it doesn't matter if a poster with nearly 1,300 posts stays or leaves our cause. Some of you younger members should apologize, as BU has been an invaluable and knowledgeable member of the site since its infancy...perhaps during the days when you were swilling beer whilst cheering for your favorite black man.

In my case the word "gleeful" applies more than "spiteful."

Bigunreal's obsessionhas nothing to do with the Caste System. He has been challenged over and over again on this, and always refuses to answer. As Deadlift just posted, if the Colts had won we would have gotten the exact same post, except with a slightly different spin.

As far as those who laugh sarcastically at the notion of a Caste System, this site has mountains of evidence and opinions supporting same, including many astute observations from you, Thrashen. The amount of evidence supporting bigunreal's claim that every NFL regular season game, every Super Bowl, and apparently now it's been extended to include some or all college football games, are scripted and fixed, is non-existent. He regularly admits that he doesn't know how it's done, he just knows that it happens.

As far as his post total, I wish some of the newer posters were more familiar with his posts before he became a crank One Note Johnny. No one is trying to drive him away, including me. One would think that the reality that no one here, at a site that challenges every convention when it comes to sports, agrees with him might give him pause. But it seems the more he doesn't get agreement, the more obsessed he becomes with pushing it, to the point that I do now wonder whether he is here in good faith or not.

At any rate, I am going to continue to challenge him on it. You tell me, should Caste Football be down with the claim that every football game is scripted and fixed? Just because someone has a certain number of posts should they be granted immunity to present any tinfoil hat argument they want?

bigunreal

Mentor
Again, if the fix exists, it isn't just about race, or otherwise Michael Vick would have won the Super Bowl every year. The media never treated Jim Caldwell the way it had Tony Dungy, Lovie Smith and Mike Tomlin. I don't know why, but he received very little attention for being the rookie coach of a 14-0 team. Maybe he's not a "real" black. I wouldn't know how that works- guess it's a black thing.

You don't know me very well if you think I would have ranted against Peyton Manning winning. I like all the Mannings and wanted him to win. However, if he had, I still think the game would have been fixed. I just would have liked the outcome. I wouldn't be consistent if I only thought games were "fixed" against my teams (while I haven't rooted for an NFL team for years, I do kind of like the Colts).

Deadlift- do you think 99% of your fellow citizens take you "seriously?" That they don't scoff at your notion that fine, upstanding men like Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder are part of a crooked system that willfully discriminates against white players and promotes lesser qualified blacks? Who knows, maybe someone has even sung "They'e Coming To Take Me Away" to you.

I don't expect a lot of you to agree with me on this issue. However, I am shocked and disappointed that some of you are so eager to resort to ridiculing me for my beliefs. I can't see how my "fixed" theories are any more "crazy" than believing NFL teams discriminate against white players in favor of less qualified blacks. If you disagree, fine. Why the need to post sarcastic, nasty responses that question my sanity? I'm pretty sure I'm as sane as anyone here....

StarWars

Mentor
I was naive enough to believe that the caste system was crap not too long ago, so I must approach such an issue with some modesty and an open mind coming in. The caste system is easy to spot because of the amount of talent that is being shafted and the obvious inconsistencies that follow such as obese lineman, wide receivers with 4.6 speed at best and hands of stone, and quotobacks that continually fail.

If the same people in charge of the NFL and media, the powers that be if you will, scripted games in addition with the caste system the inconsistencies that arise with such a caste sytem would be "smoothed over." Meaning ALL of our evidence would mean next to nothing.

So in this sense, you must make a choice. Just my point of view. If you can explain this BigUnreal, then I will listen more closely.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
Don,

Every argument you made about fixed games could easily be made by the DWF's defending their precious racial caste system. You say I'm being "anti-white" by impugning white athletes, coaches and g.m.s. What are you accusing white g.m.s and coaches of everyday on this forum? I'm truly shocked that you'd say NFL teams "pick the best players." You obviously don't believe that. Clearly, they don't. While that doesn't make them felons, it gives a lie to their supposed mission to put the best team they can on the field.

Look, you can ridicule me all you like. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. I don't trust anything about professional sports. I don't think there is anything legitimate about them. I think they are resembling pro wrestling more and more. I can't prove the games are fixed. No "journalist" in the mainstream media would expose the fix, just as they wouldn't comment truthfully about the massive discrimination white players face from both the NCAA and the NFL.

I'm just stating my admittedly eccentric opinion. I put this in Happy Hour, as you requested. If you simply don't want me to ever mention the subject again, it's your forum and I'll abide by your wishes. I'm perfectly capable of discussing these subjects from a non-"fixed" standpoint, as I have for years in most of my over 1000 posts.

As usual, you ignore the gist of the complaints by me and others and try to twist my words and have me respond to allegations and tangential issues that are irrelevent to the issue at hand. Hmmm, I've seen a number of other posters on boards argue the same way. Your first paragraph is a classic example of Trolling 101.

Yes, you are just stating your "admittedly eccentric opinion"-- yet again. And I am responding to it -- yet again. And yet again there is no logic to it as far as adversely affecting White athletes or existing logically with the Caste System. It's just a nebulous conspiracy, directly and indirectly involving countless numbersof people, yet you can't point to a scintilla of evidence supporting it other than a few comments made by former players about single games, mostly from 40 years ago.

It's buffoonery, and I will continue to call it that. If it hurts your tender feelings so much each time I do, then why continue to post on the same subject over and over? Do you really think if youcontinue to do soenough times without anything to support it, my opinion is going to change?

StarWars

Mentor
bigunreal said:
I can't see how my "fixed" theories are any more "crazy" than believing NFL teams discriminate against white players in favor of less qualified blacks.

think about what you just said. what that means to everyone here. that is an insult to most people here.

bigunreal i am not jumping on any wagon i'm just trying to help.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
Deadlift- do you think 99% of your fellow citizens take you "seriously?" That they don't scoff at your notion that fine, upstanding men like Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder are part of a crooked system that willfully discriminates against white players and promotes lesser qualified blacks? Who knows, maybe someone has even sung "They'e Coming To Take Me Away" to you.

So if 99% of DWFs disagree with this site, your theorytherefore has equal credibility? You call that a logical assertion?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't think games are scripted, but to say that a game could not be 'fixed' without the entire organization being involved from top to bottom is naive. Seriously. One big time wide receiver with a drug problem or gambling date could be influenced to drop a couple passes. A ref could be reminded that the emphasis this season is on letting the players play, and that there have been 'too many' penalties. Next thing you know, he is getting the best game assignments and gets a raise, because he didn't call 'too many' penalties in a game.

Most of the people on this site believe that global warming is a globalist conspiracy; that there is a grand Jewish cabal in charge of Hollywood and the banks who are deliberately undermining white man, Christians, and America, to suit their own agenda of world domination or whatever; they believe that there is a system in place in professional sports to limit and marginalize white athletes; but y'all balk when a guy suggests that a professional sporting event might be fixed?

Edited by: White Shogun

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:
Most of the people on this site believe that global warming is a globalist conspiracy; that there is a grand Jewish cabal in charge of Hollywood and the banks who are deliberately undermining white man, Christians, and America, to suit their own agenda of world domination or whatever; they believe that there is a system in place in professional sports to limit and marginalize white athletes; but y'all balk when a guy suggests that a professional sporting event might be fixed?

That's not what his "theory" is. His theory is not that "a" professional sporting event "might" be fixed. His belief is that every single NFL game, regular season and post-season, is scripted and fixed. Quite a difference, wouldn't you say? He also expanded that following the BCS championship game to claim that college football games are also scripted and fixed.

Hell, I've written more than a few times about the possibility that a game or games might be "tweaked" or even fixed on occasion. I'm aware of the anecdotal evidence that's out there. But there's a huge difference between that and what bigunreal is claiming. It's not credible. But he can't take hints and keeps writing about his "theory"-- and then whines when some of the many absurdities of it are pointed out.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd definitely not say 100% (or even 50%) of NFL games are fixed, but I can't/won't say that none could be/have been fixed &/or scripted. I wouldn't put that past the pro-caste, cultural marxist, Corporate/$$$ minded NFL.

For the rare NFL or NCAA games that are/have been fixed, it's probably just a few select players, coaches or refs who were bought out to throw the game. Those who'd gain from the fix make sure they have done their research & have "dirt" on those whom they approach for the throw/fix. I'd imagine this happens even less now that in days gone.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
bigunreal,

1--I disagree with your assertion that the media treated Caldwell differently than other black coaches. Try "googling" Jim Caldwell.

2--As far as the Caste System is concerned, it's "incremental" implementation can be proven. PAC 10 football teams, even SEC and ACC teams, were noticeably Whiter 25-years-ago. NFL teams were Whiter 25-years-ago. There are some DWFs that want to hold on to the belief that blacks have "physically evolved" in the last 20 years - that Whites "can no longer compete" - but they don't make up 99% of the populace.

3--As for Dan Snyder - the proof is in the pudding - his teams, with "lesser qualified" blacks, have SUCKED! They've gotten what they deserved.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
At least 20 years ago, whites were still allowed to be on SEC teams' rosters.
smiley11.gif
Now, Florida, Miss. State, South Carolina, and New Miss, etc. are pushing for (nearly) all black rosters.

Along with following football for some 50 years, I am a true crime junkie. One thing you find out from reading about crime is that someone eventually talks. This would happen if game fixing was as universal as bigunreal claims. It has happened in real-life sporting fixes.

Do you think all of the players in pro and college football would accept their payment and keep their mouths shut? Why does nobody ever become disgruntled with the payoff, want more, and expose the operation? How much money would it take to bribe millionaires to do something dangerous to themselves? Where does this money come from?

This is how a troll operates. He "challenges" the other members. When refuted, he repeats the same thing over and over. He never answers the questions raised.

GWTJ

Mentor
A person would not lose credibility by saying that a game was fixed. They would lose credibility saying that the kicker intentionally hit the goalpost from 45 yards out to cause his team to lose but not make it obvious he was trying to miss. There is a level of credibility here and BigUnreal clearly surpasses it.

But it's hard to say just how far off he is. I have had many, many people say to me that the Steelers have had help from the referees in every Super Bowl they have been in. Even I have sat back in a relaxed state during the Steelers Super Bowls, confident that the refs would take care of the outcome for me. Yes, I am a Steelers fan and it is weird that everyone I have talked to feels the same way about the refs favoritism of the Steelers.

As for the Colts, I believe the NFL can make them lose anytime they want to. The Colts run a precision passing game and both the Ravens and Patriots have beaten them when the refs let their DB's get away with mugging the Colts WR's. So for me, a fix doesn't even require the players involvment, just the referees's.

Perhaps the Colt's were successful early because it took a while for the Saints DB's to figure out just how rough they could be with the Colts WR's.

I also have another theory as to why the Colt's lost. They were outcoached. I believe the Saints, on any 3rd and long situation, covered Clark and Collie very well and left Garcon open. I believe they knew that he drops passes and figured that if he drops them on 3rd down, the Colts would have to punt and therefore lose a posession. The Colts had two drives out of eight stall because of Garcon.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
If the games were scripted and fixed we wouldn't see black receiver after black receiver dropping easy passes. This goes against the agenda of the NFL of displaying blacks as "superior" athletes. We would see the reverse and white players would be making tons of boneheaded plays in the game. Plus we would see a lot more good black quarterbacks. BigUnReal how many decent black quarterbacks are there in the league today? McNabb is decent but he's on his way out, Campbell can be decent at times, Young will continue to be a loser after a lucky season, Garrard is garbage, Russell will be out of the league very soon, and all three black qb's on the Bucs are a joke.

bigunreal

Mentor
Sport Historian- if my theory is correct, no one is baing "paid off." If some or all players know about it, they have a lucrative "job" and realize there is nowhere for them to whistleblow, since the entire mainstream media is in on the coverup and/or would label them "crazy." If only the refs are involved, all any player would do was grumble, as many do here and elsewhere, about bad or blown calls.

As for your notion that no one can keep a secret, that is right out of the Warren Commission apologist handbook. There was even a very good book written recently to address this decades old mantra, entitled "Someone Would Have Talked." Let me turn that question around- why haven't any of the countless numbers of white players who've been screwed by the NFL spoken out? Why hasn't anyone "exposed" the Caste System? Surely, with all those high school, college and pro coaches involved, no one could keep a secret like that, right? Of course, we know all too well that no one has spoken out, because most of them wouldn't believe it exists, even though they were directly affected by it. And if they did attempt to speak out, exactly where would they go? ESPN? Sports Illustrated? Yeah, right.

I post my thoughts about this because frankly I thought Caste Football would be a good place to do so. They certainly wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else. I'm really amazed at the strong opposition to this idea, which is certainly no more controversial than many posted here regularly, without any ridicule directed at the poster.

I'm not "whining" about this, or expecting any special treatment due to my total number of posts. I was, however, one of the first to join Caste Football, and believe that there is a Caste System as strongly as anyone here. I don't disrepect anyone in my posts, and I think I deserve some respect as well.
Edited by: bigunreal

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't see how it would be possible to script something as chaotic as the sport of football. Yes the referee's could have a big influence on games but the timing would have to be right. Who is big and rich enough to do such a thing and what do they get in return?

One aspect of this idea should be cleared up and that is that the mob, or mafia, or whoever runs gambling would benefit from a "fixed" game. Not true.

Here's how betting works. Say two bettors each risk $110 with the same bookmaker on opposite sides of the same proposition, each bettor trying to win $100: The bookmaker receives a total of $220 from the two bettors. One bettor wins, one bettor loses, and the winner picks up a total of $210; - the $110 he put at risk, plus his $100 profit. That leaves the bookmaker with $10 gross profit as his vigorish on the deal. The bookmaker kept $10 of the $220 total amount risked.

The way a bookie or bookmaking operation makes money is to have lots of people betting. They don't care who wins or loses just that lots of people bet. What they want is to adjust the odds to get people to bet on both sides of the outcome. No matter the outcome the house wins (it always does).

Fixing the result is not desirable for them, they don't make money on the outcome, they make money on the "vigorish" the fee for betting. So the mob or mafia has no interest in fixing a game. Why bother when the profits are so good without it?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
Sport Historian- if my theory is correct, no one is baing "paid off." If some or all players know about it, they have a lucrative "job" and realize there is nowhere for them to whistleblow, since the entire mainstream media is in on the coverup and/or would label them "crazy." If only the refs are involved, all any player would do was grumble, as many do here and elsewhere, about bad or blown calls.

As for your notion that no one can keep a secret, that is right out of the Warren Commission apologist handbook. There was even a very good book written recently to address this decades old mantra, entitled "Someone Would Have Talked." Let me turn that question around- why haven't any of the countless numbers of white players who've been screwed by the NFL spoken out? Why hasn't anyone "exposed" the Caste System? Surely, with all those high school, college and pro coaches involved, no one could keep a secret like that, right? Of course, we know all too well that no one has spoken out, because most of them wouldn't believe it exists, even though they were directly affected by it. And if they did attempt to speak out, exactly where would they go? ESPN? Sports Illustrated? Yeah, right.

I post my thoughts about this because frankly I thought Caste Football would be a good place to do so. They certainly wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else. I'm really amazed at the strong opposition to this idea, which is certainly no more controversial than many posted here regularly, without any ridicule directed at the poster.

I'm not "whining" about this, or expecting any special treatment due to my total number of posts. I was, however, one of the first to join Caste Football, and believe that there is a Caste System as strongly as anyone here. I don't disrepect anyone in my posts, and I think I deserve some respect as well.

Once again you're being disingenuous. Every public figurein America knows there is a very heavy price to be paidif theyspeak out the "wrong way" on racial issues. Many White players have spoken about stereotypes, such as Scott Fujita just the other day. Likely few think of it in terms of a "Caste System" unless by some slight chance they're a lurker here and if they did they know better than to attack it head on.

This is not the Kennedy assassination, or the top secret CIA we're talking about in terms of "keeping a conspiracy." You have stated that you believe the NFL is no different than pro wrestling, that every single game without failis scripted and fixed just like in pro wrestling, and that all the players (along with the refs, team executives and presumably the media) dutifully play their parts each week just like pro wrestlers do. Again, you are talking about many thousands of people,plus their friends and relatives, and friends of friends, acquaintances, etc., for the past half century, all knowing about this.We're to believe that this huge collection, including many thugs, morons and generally less than bright people,all somehowhave kept this top secretfor decades on end,not even spilling the beanswhile getting drunk at bars and nightclubs.

You claim to not be "whining," yet you demand "respect." Sounds like whining to me. If youwant respect, give it and earn it. I've posted at a number of boards, and I always respectasite and its mission.I wouldn't dream of constantly reiterating the same unwanted idea over and over again and then claim I'm not being "respected" because everyone else doesn't capitulate to my position. You are the one lacking in the respect department.

For the last time -- we know your position. It's ridiculous on its face, and posting it over and over and over and over and over again, to the exclusion of just about anything else, doesn't make it less so. Your irrational obsession detracts from Caste Football's mission of educating those with eyes to see and ears to hear about the Caste System, which is very real, unlike your paranoid "theory." As I've told whiners in the past, if you're not comfortable here, go elsewhere.

StarWars

Mentor
bigunreal,

How is it possible to simultaneously believe in the caste system and the fixing of games? They inherently contradict eachother, because the inconsistencies that we see every day as a result of the caste system as proof of the caste system would just be orchestrated by the powers that be. Therefore, everything that points to a racial caste system in sports would just be a giant act, carried out by negros that commit crimes on a regular basis, and all of our evidence would mean nothing.

Alpha Male

Mentor
"I can't see how my "fixed" theories are any more "crazy" than believing NFL teams discriminate against white players in favor of less qualified blacks."

US law via AA is an example of such discrimination. How is it"crazy" to think that it doesn't happend in the NFL?

If someone like Peyton Hillis publically stated that he wasn't getting playing time because of being white, he would be hooted out of the NFL by every media personality and NFL official. That would be the end of him.

If an NFL player was approached by organized crime to throw the Super Bowl, and he reported it, the player would be a national hero. He would be interviewed on every TV talk show and perhaps have a best-selling book.

Get real. Blacks live to record their crimes and show them on the internet. Just imagine trying to get two groups of blacks to keep quiet and this. It would never happen. They would openly brag.