America Under Attack

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A quarter million insurgents are marching through Dallas. White counter-protestors have been under sustained assault:

[url]http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2863737#pos t2863737[/url]

If this is any indication, the entire country will learn tomorrow once and for all what we on the "fringe" have been shouting for many years -- that this country is under attack from an invading army.

Bart

Hall of Famer
For more than forty years our government has waged war against it's white citizens. Our votes and concerns have been ignored to advance the interests of non-whites. If our leaders fail to protect us and if they capitulate even more to the demands of our enemies, it may foment a rebellion. Why should we be assaulted, robbed, murdered, beaten down and have our livelihood and nation taken from us? We need not fight millions of Mexicans. I'm reminded of a scene from the movie-Braveheart- where the treacherous leaders were dealt with harshly. Why should they lie in safely and security in their beds as Rome burns if you will? This situation could be turned around in a heartbeat. I am not a prophet, but common sense tells me we have too many highly skilled military men and patriots who would not sit idly by and do nothing. Our leaders fear the wrath of our enemies more than they fear leading us to the slaughter. But for how long?? When will enough be enough?? I mean, damn it, if we can finance a wall for Israel to keep out interlopers and if we can spend billions upon billions and waste the blood of Americans in Iraq we can surely build a friggin wall to protect our own men, women and children and deport illegals with very little effort in comparison.

Gary

Mentor
Mexicans can swim here, if we want open borders then let planes fly thousands of Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, Etc here from Eastern Europe. That way we'd be getter Whiter instead of Browner. I'd rather have America more Slavic then Hispanic. If there is a coming war, who would make better soldiers for us Mexicans or Russians? Diversity will mean the end to America as we once knew. When the Chinese/N.Koreans invade California don't ask the White men to stop them get these wetbacks to fight for Los Angeles!!
Uncle Sam will have to get down on his knees and beg the White Men to bail his rear end out of a real major war! The black and gay army won't be able to get the job done.