All white team vs. All black team

G

Bear Bryant (after getting crushed by USC)...................we are going to have to get some faster players or we can't compete with these non conference teams. Those black receivers were just too fast for our boys.

Coach Boykins....Coach you know the SEC doesn't allow black athlete's to participate in sports.

Bear Bryant....we'll see about that! I'm not playing another non conference team until we can match their speed. I'll simply forfeit!

Coach Boykins....Coach once we let a few of those black rascals in here.....

Bear Bryant....I got tired of watching those black rascals running up and down the field today as if we weren't even there. And then that damn white horse!

Coach Boykins....Coach you sure about this? What about our white wimmin?

Bear Bryant....I'm positive! I want that blackkid out of Montgomery. Not worried about wimmin right now .

Coach Boykins....Delmar Cooks?

Bear Bryant....didn't he win the state 400 title or something?

Coach Boykin...ah....the 100! Yes he's fast!

Bear Bryant......sign him!

Coach Boykins...Coach you know the rules!

Bear Bryant....f**k the rules! I'm not losing another game because we're slow.

Coach Boykins...ok Coach you're the boss!

Bear Bryant....who was that big fast tailback for the Trojans?

Coach Boykins...that was Sam Cunningham. They call him "Bam!"

Bear Bryant....we need a "Bam!" coach. Too slow!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Brutal, you start another "thread" that has no point at all. That doesn't even belong in the NFL section. Your an idiot. I doubt Bear Bryant ever said the F word, so you go do some research. You said goodbye 14,000 times today, so go on and leave. You are doing nothing to yourself but making yourself look worse with each post!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
By the way, Alabama got beat by a several white teams in 1970 a whole lot worse than USC did. You don't know as much as you think you do. Brutally stupid!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Brutal is a dummy, he doesn't know what he's talking about!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
During my high school days and up to the present time, all the best football teams in my statehave been predominantly white. The inner city black schools ALWAYS stink big time So, why is it that all the high school white boys end up as walk ons and the blacks get the scholarships?

Also , the black teams are known for lousy fundamentals, poor offensive lines and pathetic quarterbacks. It's not like they don't get money as most of the tax money gets diverted to inner city schools and a thousand and one programs.

Gary

Mentor
USC beat a very white Alabama team in 1970 42-21,the next season a still very white Alabama team beat USC 17-10.The national champions both 1970 and 1971 were the very white Nebraska Cornhuskers!!{now you know the rest of the story!!!}
smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'd rather coach an all-white team:

I'd have less off the field problems, e.g. Rae Carruth, Jamal Lewis, Randy Moss.

I'd have less problems in the locker room, e.g. Terrell Owens, Randy Moss.

I'd have less emphasis on individual awards and accumulation of stats than on the team and winning an actual game, e.g. Shaun Alexander, Randy Moss.

Did I mention Randy Moss?
smiley17.gif

An example of a lily-white offense:

QB P. Manning
RB Luke Staley Jesse Lumsden
FB Alstott
WR M. Jones, T. Dwight, K. Carter, B. Stokley
TE Shockey

Don't think that group of guys would score some touchdowns?

smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
WS, they'd light up the score board to the point it would melt!

By the way, Gary, Alabama was all white in 1970, and only had a couple of blacks in 1971. The only black standout on USC's 1970 team was their running back. Alabama used white running backs a lot until around 1980, when they transitioned to almost all black RB's. Good point about Nebraska though, as they had only a couple of black starters in those two years. That 1971 team is ranked #2 of all time by Jeff Sagarin. The 1997 Nebraska team ranked #1, while the all white Ole Miss Rebels of 1959 are ranked #3, as well as national team of the decade. They allowed 21 points the whole season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Shogun, don't you mean K. Curtis instead of K. Carter?

I'd find room for Drew Bennett in my lineup. I'd move Dwight to punt returner and have Wes Welker as my kickoff returner. Actually, we could have about four solid teams each with 2 WRs. Obviously there are enough QBs and linemen for dozens of teams, and enough TEs and FBs for quite a few. Tailback is the glaring position of need, though we could convert Rob Konrad, Dan Kreider and Mike Karney there along with Brock Forsey and the aging Travis Jervey to give us four complete teams. Some of the WRs would have to double as kick returners too, as after Dwight, Welker and Pyatt there's not much. Edited by: Don Wassall

White_Savage

Mentor
It's an interesting thought experiment.

We wouldn't be here if the official line was "blacks are on average superior in some aspects of athletics" We're here because the official line is "absolutely superior to every white at everything."

If monoracial teams were ever organized, I expect we'd be hearing about something other than "hip flexibility" in athletes. The word "versatility" comes to mind.

Of course, this experiment has already been done. It's call it "the totality of all sports". We all know who rules most sports, who averages best in almost every single measurable athletic attribute except sprinting speed and skull thickness. But the results of this experiment will never be read, for reasons we all know too well. Edited by: White_Savage

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Shogun, don't you mean K. Curtis instead of K. Carter?

Yes, Don I did!
smiley9.gif

I didn't spend too much time compiling that lineup, those were the first few guys that came to mind for each position. Dwight has been a favorite of mine since the Denver - Atlanta Super Bowl, which is why he came to mind almost immediately.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My team would have Brett Favre at qb,Travis Jervey in
his prime at rb,Alstott at fullback,Stokely/Bennett/
and Jones at wide receivers,Todd Heap at T.E. I'll
take Derek Abney as my punt/kickoff returner.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd take Peyton Manning, Brandon Stokley, Dallas Clark, Drew Bennett, Wesley Walls, Jeremy Shockey, Derek Abney, Luke Staley, Eric Crouch, and Ed McCaffrey. If that team doesn't win me some games, I don't know what would.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Forsey plays like an up
back. He is a hard, explosive, fairly compact runner. He is
not a tailback. Luke Staley is our tail back. How about
some AFL(Arena) stars like Troy Bergeron. Defense?

Lynch, Mayer, Crouch, and Sehorn provide some secondary.

Vrabel, Bruschi, Morgan, and Romanowski provide the linebackers

Dan Klecko, Patrick Kerney, and Dan Cody are up front.