Afirmative Action Gun Expert

Bart

Hall of Famer
The Glock expert featured in the video had me laughing buttoday I am not in the mood for jokes. I wonder if that guy had anything to do with training the sheriff's department in Atlanta. Who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to have female security in courts protecting judges and citizens from violent BEASTS?.

Thekillerrecently tried concealing blades in his shoes, so today they bring him in without hobbles or cuffs, smart move! He overpowers a female guard and kills the judge and other bystanders. It's not like this has never happened before. What a zoo Atlanta is becoming. Ah yes, the blessings of diversity. With a little more black leadership Atlanta will resemble Zimbabwe. Edited by: Bart

Bart

Hall of Famer
Found a news story giving a few more daetails about the -gun handling- seminar. In case you wonderedabout his injury and what group he spoke to.
<H3>Saturday, May 01, 2004</H3>

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- A federal drug agent shot himself in the leg during a gun safety presentation to children in what police describe as an accident. His bosses, however, are still investigating the incident.

The Drug Enforcement Administration agent, whose name was not released, was speaking April 9 to about 50 adults and students organized by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association, witnesses and police said.

He drew his .40-caliber duty weapon and removed the magazine, according to the police report. He then pulled back the slide and asked an audience member to look inside the gun and confirm it wasn't loaded.

Witnesses said when the agent released the slide, one shot fired into the top of his left thigh. The gun was pointed at the floor. (apparently not... Scott)

The agent was treated at Orlando Regional Medical Center and returned to work, a DEA official said.

Edited by: Bart

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Man, what a maroon!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I saw this on another site, but it was shorter. I like when someone in the audience says, "put it down" funny.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White woman accidentally killed by idiot black instructor demonstrating how to remove a gun from it's holster!! Affirmative action instructors are dangerous!!

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69300

Albert Jackson, a 10-year veteran instructor and employee of the Cobb County Sheriff's Office, was teaching a class of 30 cadets at the North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy how to properly draw their weapon out of a security gun holster when the bullet fired Tuesday afternoon.

It struck 23-year-old Officer Tara Drummond, who was taken to an area hospital and later declared dead.

<TABLE width=240 align=center><T><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top align=middle>
<DIV id=GetFullStory1_divImages ="blackbriefs">
05915172921_Untitled-1.jpg

<DIV id=caption>Instructor Albert Jackson</TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE>Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
He then pulled back the slide and asked an audience member to look inside the gun and confirm it wasn't loaded.

He showed the gun to someone standing next to him, in front of the audience. I don't know if they were an audience member, an event organizer, or a co-presenter, either way, neither of them properly cleared the weapon.

was teaching a class of 30 cadets at the North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy how to properly draw their weapon out of a security gun holster when the bullet fired Tuesday afternoon.

What I cannot believe is that ANY of these morons, they're supervisors, co-instructors, event organizers, ANYONE, thought it was a good idea to bring a LOADED WEAPON into a non-training, non-enforcement environment. The only time you have that weapon loaded for training is at the range. Otherwise they should use dummy rounds or dry mags.

I can expect some bonehead blunders from lesser trained, less-qualified officers, but the DEA has some of the best training available to law enforcement in this country. There is no excuse for that idiot officer's behaviour or his presentation. He should be fired for bringing a loaded weapon into that type of environment. Period.

Bronk

Mentor
This is a damn travesty. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Really, I just don't know what to say.

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

APRIL 11--A Drug Enforcement Administration agent who stars in a popular online video that shows him shooting himself in the foot during a weapons demonstration for Florida children is suing over the tape's release, claiming that his career has been crippled and he's become a laughingstock due to the embarrassing clip's distribution. Lee Paige, 45, blames the video's release on DEA officials in an April 7 federal lawsuit filed against the U.S. government.

Spooge

Guru
The dumbass did not remove the magazine from the gun in the video which shows him blowing off a portion of his foot. Dip shiit, tells the audiance " I'm the only one professional enough to have a gun." then releases the slide (magazine in the weapon) and points the gun at his foot while pulling the trigger. My five year old knows better than than, and yes I've taught him about gun safety.