A Few Words About mastermulti's "Dumb White Aussie Bogans (Rednecks)" Comment...

Rebajlo

Mentor
I've created this thread to respond to a comment posted by my fellow Australian mastermulti in the "Christophe Lemaitre" thread of the Track and Field Section:

mastermulti said:
In fact there are quite a few hundred thousand dumb white Aussie bogans (rednecks) I'd expel from Australia in order to make way for some hard workers of ANY other nationality. I feel I have much more in common with the latter.

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/7828-Christophe-Lemaitre-quot-White-Lightning-quot-9-92-and-19-80!?p=256108&viewfull=1#post256108

mastermulti -

Well, let's be thankful that such an upstanding, "tolerant" and "colour blind" fellow like You isn't in a position of power, eh? If You were, I'd wager that You'd gleefully have the likes of me slung into jail for "hate speech" or - in a convenient "final solution" to the diseased scourge of "racism" - order me put up against a wall and shot (by someone else, of course). Then again, given the trans-party leftist lunatics littering parliaments throughout Australia we're probably not too far away from that happy little scenario, are we?

The fly in the ointment, however, is that I'm not even remotely what one would term a bogan (but as I listen to AC/DC, You'd in all likelihood claim that I am...), yet I've been called a "redneck" more often than I can count - usually by painfully ill-bred half-wits who'd hear the phrase Prince Albert Knot and assume it was the name of a racehorse. Hang on, I've just described most of the population...

Sure, there are plenty of White bludgers in Australia and I duly despise the worthless parasites. But if indolence is Your sole criterion for "expulsion" (which I suspect is not quite the case, is it?) the first boat / plane / high-powered catapult should surely be loaded with Abos, for these delightlfully refined creatures veritably blanch at the mention of the word "work", let alone "hard work", a concept that not even "40,000 years of continuous civilisation" managed to prepare them for...

So, now that we've established the first group of unproductive "expellees", let's cast our gimlet eyes about Australia for some additional dross to dump into the deep ocean.

Hey, here's a thought :lightbulb:! How about expelling those swarms of so-called "refugees"? For after bypassing half the globe to find "asylum" in "Centrelink" Australia the overwhelming majority of these "desperate people fleeing persecution" just happen to perennially remain on "benefits", complete with taxpayer-funded accomodation. We can't have that now, can we?

But the gift of refugees just keeps on giving, for the Negro component has even begun to form gangs! Can You believe it? Gangs! That sure is a surprise, isn't it, Mr. Multicultural. Naturally, nobody could ever have predicted that despite receiving generous social security payments these "black people who are just like us" would quickly gravitate towards violent street crime. Well, nobody apart from the disgraceful "extremists", "racists" and miscellaneous "rednecks" which populate a site like Caste Football, that is...

Right, we've agreed to expel the Abos and refugees on grounds of the gross laziness which You so disapprove of. Now, what other fat can we trim from the blubbery waistline of Australian society? Speaking of blubbery waistlines, let's round up the Pacific Islanders and Maoris who, like the Negroes, are notorious welfare cheats and street gang members. I'm sure that New Zealand is well within range of our catapult (as long as it isn't made in China...).

Now, I know that You cannot abide "racists" so we'll have to get rid of those as well. So, who exactly are Australia's racists?

What about all of those Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Arab and other non-White restauranteurs and "business owners" who openly engage in dreadful racial discrimination by categorically failing to hire Whites? Yes, the strictly monocultural personnel of non-White run "businesses" betokens racism and is contrary to the "spirit of openness and tolerance" which is the hallmark of "multicultural Australia". Wouldn't You agree, Mr. Multicultural?

Oh, yes, I almost forgot - how remiss of me: I'd "expel" all of the naive, leftist, "skin colour means nothing", "look, I'm eating with chopsticks", "pass the Moroccan cookbook" white fools like...well, You know.

Last edited:

harold

Guru
Cheers lad ,
for taking the time out to respond .

all can say is that ,you have some command of the english language and
wont be getting into slagging match with ya anytime soon .

harold

Guru
And add to that ,

posts are something else and even though dont agree with
everything say still can totally appreciate opinion .
personally respect alot of other asian and indians culture and society especially when in own country .
but can easily tolerate quite afew in todays modern society and system where a certain
amount of immigraton is deemed nessary for so called growth-economy,whatever ,if very selective like used to be,
they generally are respectful and intelligent , decent folk ,
or dont have such a negative effect on hosts well being or culture ,etc like certain others especially if consider later
generations .
and not wanting to mix , is not such a bad thing ,we all here can appreciate that here .

having alot of tolerance for indian and asians ,draw the line and exact opposite feelings for certain other races ,which are backed up every waking moment by what see and hear , and no matter how nice or good at whatever
or have to offer which is debatable especially for the majority ,simply cannot stand there presence in any sort of modern society .

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
I've created this thread to respond to a comment posted by my fellow Australian mastermulti in the "Christophe Lemaitre" thread of the Track and Field Section:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...-92-and-19-80!?p=256108&viewfull=1#post256108

mastermulti -

Well, let's be thankful that such an upstanding, "tolerant" and "colour blind" fellow like You isn't in a position of power, eh? If You were, I'd wager that You'd gleefully have the likes of me slung into jail for "hate speech" or - in a convenient "final solution" to the diseased scourge of "racism" - order me put up against a wall and shot (by someone else, of course). Then again, given the trans-party leftist lunatics littering parliaments throughout Australia we're probably not too far away from that happy little scenario, are we?

The fly in the ointment, however, is that I'm not even remotely what one would term a bogan (but as I listen to AC/DC, You'd in all likelihood claim that I am...), yet I've been called a "redneck" more often than I can count - usually by painfully ill-bred half-wits who'd hear the phrase Prince Albert Knot and assume it was the name of a racehorse. Hang on, I've just described most of the population...

Sure, there are plenty of White bludgers in Australia and I duly despise the worthless parasites. But if indolence is Your sole criterion for "expulsion" (which I suspect is not quite the case, is it?) the first boat / plane / high-powered catapult should surely be loaded with Abos, for these delightlfully refined creatures veritably blanch at the mention of the word "work", let alone "hard work", a concept that not even "40,000 years of continuous civilisation" managed to prepare them for...

So, now that we've established the first group of unproductive "expellees", let's cast our gimlet eyes about Australia for some additional dross to dump into the deep ocean.

Hey, here's a thought :lightbulb:! How about expelling those swarms of so-called "refugees"? For after bypassing half the globe to find "asylum" in "Centrelink" Australia the overwhelming majority of these "desperate people fleeing persecution" just happen to perennially remain on "benefits", complete with taxpayer-funded accomodation. We can't have that now, can we?

But the gift of refugees just keeps on giving, for the Negro component has even begun to form gangs! Can You believe it? Gangs! That sure is a surprise, isn't it, Mr. Multicultural. Naturally, nobody could ever have predicted that despite receiving generous social security payments these "black people who are just like us" would quickly gravitate towards violent street crime. Well, nobody apart from the disgraceful "extremists", "racists" and miscellaneous "rednecks" which populate a site like Caste Football, that is...

Right, we've agreed to expel the Abos and refugees on grounds of the gross laziness which You so disapprove of. Now, what other fat can we trim from the blubbery waistline of Australian society? Speaking of blubbery waistlines, let's round up the Pacific Islanders and Maoris who, like the Negroes, are notorious welfare cheats and street gang members. I'm sure that New Zealand is well within range of our catapult (as long as it isn't made in China...).

Now, I know that You cannot abide "racists" so we'll have to get rid of those as well. So, who exactly are Australia's racists?

What about all of those Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Arab and other non-White restauranteurs and "business owners" who openly engage in dreadful racial discrimination by categorically failing to hire Whites? Yes, the strictly monocultural personnel of non-White run "businesses" betokens racism and is contrary to the "spirit of openness and tolerance" which is the hallmark of "multicultural Australia". Wouldn't You agree, Mr. Multicultural?

Oh, yes, I almost forgot - how remiss of me: I'd "expel" all of the naive, leftist, "skin colour means nothing", "look, I'm eating with chopsticks", "pass the Moroccan cookbook" white fools like...well, You know.

You neither know me nor my opinions on other matters you raise -
but a big "here! here!" for keeping the Harolds of the forum happy.

My statement remains - If it were in my power I'd expel parasites (especially those afflicted with the three generational chronic unemployment scourge) and replace them with decent, diligant, socially minded people of ANY race, creed or colour.
Since I'm here as a Track fan I refuse to be drawn further.
Your views and how your formative years created them are really of no concern to me, no offence. But you must find living in these "terrible conditions" a strain.

P.S don't mind a bit of AC/DC - just don't push Jimmy Barnes onto me

Rebajlo

Mentor
And add to that ,

posts are something else and even though dont agree with
everything say still can totally appreciate opinion .
personally respect alot of other asian and indians culture and society especially when in own country .
but can easily tolerate quite afew in todays modern society and system where a certain
amount of immigraton is deemed nessary for so called growth-economy,whatever ,if very selective like used to be,
they generally are respectful and intelligent , decent folk ,
or dont have such a negative effect on hosts well being or culture ,etc like certain others especially if consider later
generations .
and not wanting to mix , is not such a bad thing ,we all here can appreciate that here .

having alot of tolerance for indian and asians ,draw the line and exact opposite feelings for certain other races ,which are backed up every waking moment by what see and hear , and no matter how nice or good at whatever
or have to offer which is debatable especially for the majority ,simply cannot stand there presence in any sort of modern society .

harold -

I don't know where You live but I'm guessing that it's somewhere in Ireland or the UK. Depending on Your location within those lands, You may not have experienced the misfortune of being surrounded by significant numbers of East Asians, Indians, et cetera.

Australia, however, is literally crawling with East Asians (particularly Chinese) and people from the Indian Subcontinent. I've also resided in areas of the UK that are loaded to various degrees with Indians, Pakis, Sikhs, and the like.

Whites tend to believe that East Asians and non-Muslim Indians are more easily assimilable and somewhat more benign than negroes or Arabs. Given the behaviours characterising those last two groups, this is hardly surprising.

Yet that supposed benignity is proportionate to their numerical presence in a country. When they constitute a small minority, Asians and Indians (especially the latter) exhibit an oily obsequiousness towards Whites which almost borders on that of the archetypal head-bobbing "eastern" underlings of 1930s pulp literature. But the moment their numbers increase and they attain the status of a majority - be it in a suburb, classroom, or even a train carriage - these ethnicities' true natures quickly bubble to the surface, with openly arrogant disdain for Whites becoming plain for all to see (unless - in typically naive leftist style - the Whites "choose" not to see it...).

The fact that Asians and Indians aren't keen to "mix" with Whites is indeed a good thing - but only from the immediate biological and cultural perspective of Whites (although the alarming rate of intermarriage between white Australian males and East Asian females is constantly rising...). But in the long term, such de facto social self-segregation combined with rapid immigration-driven demographic growth creates "nations within nations" and inevitably leads to racial rivalry and eventual conflict. So-called "small numbers" of non-Whites always expand into "large numbers" - that's why it's best not to import any of the bastards in the first place... :lightbulb:

Asians are less visibly harmful than blacks and Arabs (they do, however, play the leading role in the Australian drug trade, something which is conveniently glossed over by the police, politicians, and media...) but it is for that very reason they are far more dangerous. Asian goals comprise economic and political power for their own ethnicities' benefits - which, of course, comes at the expense of their despised White "hosts"...

Rebajlo

Mentor
You neither know me nor my opinions on other matters you raise -
but a big "here! here!" for keeping the Harolds of the forum happy.

My statement remains - If it were in my power I'd expel parasites (especially those afflicted with the three generational chronic unemployment scourge) and replace them with decent, diligant, socially minded people of ANY race, creed or colour.
Since I'm here as a Track fan I refuse to be drawn further.
Your views and how your formative years created them are really of no concern to me, no offence. But you must find living in these "terrible conditions" a strain.

P.S don't mind a bit of AC/DC - just don't push Jimmy Barnes onto me

mastermulti -

Sure, I don't know You, have never met You (to the best of my knowledge) and in all likelihood never shall. Yet, funnily enough, just like everyone else here I formulate my opinions about members via the content of their posts. You referred to "rednecks", emphasised "ANY race, creed, or colour" and have previously stated that there are plenty of "bigots" on this site - so I believe it's safe to say that I get the general drift of Your thinking...

I've aired my venomous abhorrence of the "iconic" trans-generationally unemployed white Australian and British yobs often enough. Growing up in the Shellharbour / Wollongong area, I suffered the distinct displeasure of being surrounded by more than my fair share of such unwashed sub-human scum and definitely know the score.

I can therefore assure You that given even the slightest of slight chances i wouldn't think twice about nonchalantly burying alive the entire supply of these patently dysgenic, flat-faced, congenitally indolent, uneducated, brainless, perennially drunk, slurred-speaking, ridiculously tattooed, gambling-addicted, drugged up, rugby-league-and AFL deifying arse ends of the White race (and their swarms of equally worthless brats) in huge landfills excavated from the smoking ruins of razed public housing estates all over the country.

Incidentally, my "formative years" were largely spent studying history and current affairs (what a nerd, eh?), so my views on "multiculturalism" didn't spring from thin air or some sort of "inferiority complex". I've also lived and travelled extensively in England and Wales, so I possess a more than passing familiarity with the "benefits" that enormous numbers of non-White immigrants bring to Western society, especially when such numbers are heavily concentrated in urban areas.

England's past mistakes are Australia's current reality. If You ever happen to find Yourself in Peterborough (Cambridgeshire), my father's home city prior to his emigration, head into the Millfield and New England areas (amongst others) to get a big bile-generating taste of "cultural diversity". Hang on, wait a minute! :lightbulb: If You live in Sydney, You can experience a similar whiff of Peterborough's "cultural diversity" (albeit on a smaller scale, with Arabs in place of Pakistanis) by driving through Lakemba, Wiley Park, Roselands, Punchbowl, Bankstown, Granville, or Auburn! What a splendid bonus. I'll wager that You aren't too keen to move into those areas, are You now?

So, given what I have just related, I do find all of this a "strain"...

We are, however, in full agreement on one issue, namely: Jimmy Barnes. :icon_wink: The bloke's primitive "songs" are made even more unbearable by his "voice", which is about as euphonic as that of a three-packs-a-day drunken syphilitic on a metho bender who's pissing out a kidney stone shortly after being kicked in the spuds by an angry mule. Come to think of it, that also pretty much sums up Barnes' "stage presence"...

harold

Guru
agreed ,
once i posted responce , thought it is simply a numbers game now , them or us .

was thinking that with rise in sheer numbers of non-european origin in australia
requires an iron fist and extremist views regardless of
how feel about anyone individual or respect that have for many facets of their own culture or society .
and sure these people realise this , soft touch and preserving ones own culture and
own kind ,dont go together .
see little difference physically or in character traits in european origin and muslim or indian but yes culturally is where it falls apart .
but who is going to lead and do the dirty work and get us back to where belong .

so returning to initial point made that afew individuals from said areas ( excluding sub -saharan africans and origins as know exactly what to expect from them , b.s ), for international trade ,etc ,
or for nessary evil to fill void of technological/intellectual needs of country is
very tolerable and will do little damage especially if never allowed too, but what happening now is culturcide or whatever best to call.

......with own kind for own kind regardless .....

Last edited:

harold

Guru
yes from that neck of woods . no politically though .
am a fan of alot of aussie series .
and bring back the good auld days of blue heelers
,country practice in very small portions , stingers , water rats .
and maybe abit of older neighbours ,home and away series too.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Some stories pertaining to:

(a) The money wasted on stone age Abos:

"A total of $25.4 billion of government money was spent on indigenous Australians in 2010/11..."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8526830

(b) The remarkable sophistication of the "long term" (i.e. "permanent") white welfare recipient:

"A Vistorian man has been jailed after waking his girlfriend up on Christmas Day by shooting a nail gun into her pillow and yelling at her to cook him some food before firing nails into her body."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8527167/man-jailed-after-shooting-girlfriend-with-nail-gun

(c) "Hard working" Asian immigrants:

"Over half a tonne of drugs, including 306 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine (ice) and 252 kilograms of heroin, were seized in Sydney during the operation, with seven people arrested."

http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/...ice-seizure-among-half-a-tonne-drug-haul.aspx