2024 NBA Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I know we are still months away from the NBA Draft since March Madness hasn't even started yet. Regardless we could see a very good draft
compared with previous years. More and more white Amercian Players are being talked about with high praise. I will start off this thread with
a Kentucky Freshman Reed Sheppard who just could be a top 5 pick in the first round!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It is a bit early but checking some mocks this draft seems way better than last year. More Whites should be selected in the 1st and 2nd. Knecht, Sheppard, Buzelis, Furphy, Topic and Filipowski all could be lottery picks. Of course it’s early and some guys could still rise or fall.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Donavan Clingan is a 7'2 Monster Center who could really play. Another Big Body Type with size and skill. The Miami Heat are just
one of several teams interested in him so far.

Warhawk_46

Master
Luka with a fourth straight triple-double… and the Mavs lose again.

I’ll say it again: Luka and Irving together on the floor make an inferior team. They are the same type of player - ball-centric.

Mavs sure could use a Grayson Allen, or a Mac McClung.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The guy who seems to be getting the biggest shaft, from what I can see, appears to be Hunter Dickinson. 7’-2” athlete who can score inside and out (stretching to hit 3s is important in the NBA), rebound and block shots sounds pretty good to me. However he’s labeled slow in scouting reports and seems to be a late 2nd round pick at best. This is Caste nonsense!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The guy who seems to be getting the biggest shaft, from what I can see, appears to be Hunter Dickinson. 7’-2” athlete who can score inside and out (stretching to hit 3s is important in the NBA), rebound and block shots sounds pretty good to me. However he’s labeled slow in scouting reports and seems to be a late 2nd round pick at best. This is Caste nonsense!
Getting the Garza treatment..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another player to keep a close eye on is Dalton Knecht. He went off for 39 points a few nights ago!

NikoDuke

Mentor
That article was filled with quite a few backhanded compliments.

These guys just don’t respect white basketball players
It's deadspin. Nothing ever written there should be taken seriously.. and the author is an Alphabet type who rails against the NFL be too pro White.. flush it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Knecht and Sheppard may be the first American white men to be drafted in the top 10 and Dead spin is pissed!! “Role players”.
Lol meanwhile we hear them bitch every spring there aren’t enough American Negro baseball players. Anti White America for you.