2023 Ole Miss Rebels

Ole Miss has started 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 6, 1, 5, 8 and 6 whites. 5 this year.

Ole Miss managed to get 6-8 starters the last two years by having a snow plow and a white QB. Very uninspiring otherwise. This year, they brought in overrated transfer quota Spencer Sanders who still didn't manage to beat out Dart. They also added LSU transfer Walker Howard who is hopefully the future of the QB position. Memphis transfer TE Caden Prieskorn has the makings of an NFL pro.

Not much notable depth. An uninspiriring team that will just get darker.

Offense -
QB - Jaxson Dart
TE - Caden Prieskorn
LG - Eli Acker
C - Caleb Warren
RG - Jeremy James

Backs up include QB Walker Howard, TE Hudson Wolfe, and OL Reece McIntyre.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed uninspiring. On a positive note glad Dart held on to QB and I’ll take your word on Prieskorn! Another guy to follow at TE!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Spencer Sanders was mediocre for years yet always gifted the Ok State job. Hopefully Dart surprises alot of people this year.

I just noticed USF walk on RB, Jason Albritton, who got some carries as a true freshman, transferred to Ole Miss.

LeonardFan discovered him last year. He’s a 220 lb back with crazy weight room numbers. He looked in line for some goal line carries this year so this is bizarre.

I figured PT at a caste school like USF would be hard to come by but Ole Miss seems infinitely worse

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Mississippi is the blackest state in the nation percentage wise yet they have at least some notable white players on the team. A low bar but worth noting

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Interesting as New Piss also offered a 6’2 190 safety from Indiana in Max Pharece. His first offer ‘25 class.