2023 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Hoecht with 2 sacks and a forced fumble already in the first quarter!

Kaptain

Master
That was some awful calls against the Colts giving the Browns the victory. 2 phantom interference calls with one being a clearly uncatchable ball several yards out of bounds. Last week a correctly called interference was reversed in the Viking game because they deemed it uncatchable when it was clearly catchable. These refs this year and their interference calls at the end of games have been atrocious.

Great to see Tyson Bagent win his first game as a starter. I can’t believe he didn’t receive a single D1 scholarship offer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Minshew over 300 yards with 2 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs against the Browns' top-rated defense

Yes Sir! Just like in the preseason where he outplayed the magical starter and even the announcers said so. Rare praise back
in the preseason as most of the time they discredit our guys. With Taylor & Moss now sharing carries and good receivers Minshew
could be headed off to a nice season. If their defense can just step up and play better they may make a run at the playoffs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That was some awful calls against the Colts giving the Browns the victory. 2 phantom interference calls with one being a clearly uncatchable ball several yards out of bounds. Last week a correctly called interference was reversed in the Viking game because they deemed it uncatchable when it was clearly catchable. These refs this year and their interference calls at the end of games have been atrocious.
Isn't it funny how these egregiously bad calls almost always go in favor of the heavily black team....

Not implying a grand conspiracy or the refs being given directions from above. It could be a combo of pro-black black refs and cucked Whites who have a DWF mentality.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce is looking like Super Man today. Maybe dating a white women again is putting some bounce back in his step. Lol. Not
that I'm a Taylor Swift fan but glad he is playing at such a high level. We root for him for what he does on the field.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I'm doing painting around the house, so haven't watched any games except for a play here or there. Catching up here during breaks. I did see some stats where Hunter Renfrow had two catches for 14 yards. Woohoo!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Satan's Disciple now with 142 receiving yards, a career high for a half.

El Gringo

Mentor
Travis Kelce is looking like Super Man today. Maybe dating a white women again is putting some bounce back in his step. Lol. Not
that I'm a Taylor Swift fan but glad he is playing at such a high level. We root for him for what he does on the field.
Hahahahaha!! I thought it was all for publicity but what the hell it’s working for him. He’s just always open!!

Bobo unreal catch.!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Denver's rapidly improving relatively white friendly defense has totally shut down Jordan Love and GB's offense so far. But Russell Wilson is having another bad game, bring on Stidham!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I think the isabella situation is just baffling and frustrating people..
it certainly should be to anyone who actually believes the mantra “the best players play” and that coaches/teams will do anything/look everywhere for “speed.”

Isabella is not only really fast, he’s also exceptionally quick into and out of breaks, AND he can actually catch. the only problem is that he doesn’t fit the narrative, because he’s White.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The crowd at the Rams' supposed "home" game is about 80% Steelers fans. It's amazing to listen to, I've never seen such a lopsided crowd in favor of the road team. And it's a huge stadium too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't know if it has been mentioned but Gunner O was purged by the Steelers earlier this week

Rocky B

Master
Kupp looking mortal today.....A couple drops and minimal yards.
TJ Watt with an interception earlier to help PGH score....

Kaptain

Master
And yet another bad pass interference call - this time against the Rams late in the 4th. Contact they don't call all game.

Kaptain

Master
I've some previous game that Hutchinson was being held all game with no call and apparently today it happened again.