2023 NFL Week 4

Sean89

Mentor
Cousins hit as he throws another INT on the 20 yard line. Score should be 21- 3 at best or 13-7 at worst. Instead, their going into halftime down 13-7 as the Panthers make a 56 yard field goal.
To be honest, I am hoping thielen can keep sticking it to the vikings

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anthony Richardson is not gonna be able to stay as a starter for more than 1 month in my opinion. He just wants to run all the
time as even he doesn't trust his own passing accuracy in my opinion. Colts continue to ignore Alex Pierce. Hope the 2nd half is better.

Warhawk_46

Master
Oh I am not saying he is a good player or model citizen… only that the Bears are benching players to try to break the cycle when the cycle of atrocious play is squarely on the shoulders of their league-worst quarterback. The fact is Claypool was a better player in Pittsburgh, TikTok nonsense and all, than in Chicago.

The receiver from Carolina was also better there than he has been in Chicago. Common denominator is the steaming turd they have at quarterback. Fields, if we all recall, was a trending pick for MVP this year by many players and analysts.
What the hell is going on today in Chicago Fields with a perfect passer rating three touchdowns and not a single in completion and a half!?

I’m not watching these games. I’m remodeling the bathroom, but is Denver that atrocious? Because Justin Fields is not a good quarterback.

Warhawk_46

Master
Kenny Pickett had better start showing something or Pittsburg is going to give up on him before long.

I’ll say it again, this whole forcing early round quarterbacks into starting roles before they are ready is asinine.

And coaches simplifying offenses for black quarterbacks while installing complex schemes for white rookies and second year players is enraging.

Defenses are, by and large, so dumbed down by blacks that they cannot stop simple college spread offenses… which is why black quarterbacks seems to thrive.

Would be nice if coaches followed similar suits for young white quarterbacks to give them a chance to succeed.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen 14/17 201 yards and 3 TD's.
Regarding Pickett, the one Pittsburgh game I saw Pickett was under extreme pressure as he didn't seem to have a lot of time to throw as the OL seemed to break down quickly. Is he just playing bad today? I don't have access to the game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah Denver looks like a pop warner team on defense & the offense isn't much better. Still no Riley Moss and he is 100 percent healthy
according to a few articles I read. What a clown show up in Denver.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bills - Dolphins is a very entertaining game. Josh Allen is having an amazing game, his accuracy in this game is outstanding. Van Ginkel for the 'Fins and Milano for the Bills on the defenses are getting lots of love from the announcers as is Berrios.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Allen 14/17 201 yards and 3 TD's.
Regarding Pickett, the one Pittsburgh game I saw Pickett was under extreme pressure as he didn't seem to have a lot of time to throw as the OL seemed to break down quickly. Is he just playing bad today? I don't have access to the game.
Pickett's under intense pressure, also the o-line isn't opening up any running lanes for the RBs, just another poor performance on offense so far.

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah Denver looks like a pop warner team on defense & the offense isn't much better. Still no Riley Moss and he is 100 percent healthy
according to a few articles I read. What a clown show up in Denver.
I guess none of us should be surprised about Payton not playing moss. He pulled off one of the all-time worst caste screw jobs with mike Haas. He is an annoying little prick like Josh McDickweed

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pickett with a knee injury, thanks to the sumo at left tackle, who was their first round draft choice this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Steelers with an ass play call on 4th and 1. Pickett ain't the problem.

Rocky B

Master
Steelers with an ass play call on 4th and 1. Pickett ain't the problem.
As the announcers said, Pickens could have easily had the first down if he didn’t dance around first..Turn upfield and go.....Damn....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Seeing the Bills crush the Dolphins makes my day!

It's the 4th quarter and they finally throw a pass to Alec Pierce. He catches a 38 yard bomb despite the pass interference. Then they put
a late hit on the kid going for his head. Pierce is ok but it's crazy what our guys have to go through many times.