2023 NFL Week 18

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
True Don, but I'm hoping he could pull a John Riggins. Riggins had 2- 1,000 yard seasons at 34 and 35 years old. Hill has not been beat up nearly as bad as Riggins had.
I miss the Diesel. He was one of a kind!
Riggins had also been an established starting running back for many years. As always hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening under any scenario short of a "Hillis Curse" scenario and probably not even then.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Riggins had also been an established starting running back for many years. As always hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening under any scenario short of a "Hillis Curse" scenario and probably not even then.
You're right and Hill is not the type to make any waves. Still $20 million left on his contract. If he can make $62 million and no serious injuries. Not a bad gig.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You're right and Hill is not the type to make any waves. Still $20 million left on his contract. If he can make $62 million and no serious injuries. Not a bad gig.
We really need more White athletes to stand up for themselves much more vigorously. White awareness seems to be growing and who knows what can happen in what should be a very volatile 2024. Gotta stay positive in that respect because imo a clear majority of Americans now believe the ruling regime with its Great Replacement and Great Reset agenda is illegitimate.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
We really need more White athletes to stand up for themselves much more vigorously. White awareness seems to be growing and who knows what can happen in what should be a very volatile 2024. Gotta stay positive in that respect because imo a clear majority of Americans now believe the ruling regime with its Great Replacement and Great Reset agenda is illegitimate.

Well said. This is off-topic but the propaganda over the January 6th "insurrection" have been put in overdrive on the three year anniversary of the incident. Anything to deflect from the obvious election fraud that occurred in 2020. How the cultural marxists continue to overplay their hand in 2024 and the police state and compromised alphabet agencies run interference/enforcement is something to watch this year.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Falcons LB Nate Landman having a great first half! 6 tackles, 2 solos and a TFL.
Ridder just threw an INT.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Jags are playing their way out of the playoffs. If they lose, does that put for the Crawfords in?

backrow

Hall of Famer
I was reading comments in various threads on Reddit NFL and NFL memes (mostly positive) about white athletes and a lot of comments are sarcastic "sneaky athletic", "real student of the game" etc. And I mean A LOT of them. There's definitely a growing awareness amongst fans. I think Mendenhall's dumbass comments were helpful as now more people are talking about it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Jags are playing their way out of the playoffs. If they lose, does that put for the Crawfords in?
It would help but doesn't cinch it as they would still need some other games to work out a certain way. . .

El Gringo

Mentor
I’ll take Montana vs South Dakota St over NFL games they think I want to view on my local tv stations
Yeah, I briefly watch a little bit about to couldn’t believe the Montana had a black quarterback!!! They do have a white running back that gets carries from what little I seen.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce is a healthy scratch so his record of 7 straight thousand yard seasons by a TE comes to an end.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Greg Gaines with a fumble recovery on the 2023 unquestioned #1 pick Bryce Young

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Lions' d-backs are terrible, in coverage and "tackling," just awful but no perp shots and only the most cursory criticism of the worst of their plays. Mullins with over 350 yards and two long TD passes early in the fourth quarter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wentz getting the start for the Rams with Stafford sitting. Looks like Purdy, CMC, Kupp are also sitting out for the playoffs.

wile

Master
Switched over to the Jags are there any White tackles in the NFL?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Bucs will win the NFC South. Congrats to Mayfield who bet on himself and appears to have resurrected his career. Bryce Young with a sub 100 yard passing day. The entitled QB refused to work out at the combine, rumors about his size were abuzz during the draft process yet all the "experts" let him go as the unchallenged best QB in the draft. The Panthers drafted a game managing Alabama QB first overall.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like Bucs will win the NFC South. Congrats to Mayfield who bet on himself and appears to have resurrected his career. Bryce Young with a sub 100 yard passing day. The entitled QB refused to work out at the combine, rumors about his size were abuzz during the draft process yet all the "experts" let him go as the unchallenged best QB in the draft. The Panthers drafted a game managing Alabama QB first overall.
When was the last time an NFL team got shutout two games in a row? This a pathetic stuff and Young is the prime culprit for the failure, rookie or not. Would a White QB get a pass for this ineptitude? I think we know the answer....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It would help but doesn't cinch it as they would still need some other games to work out a certain way. . .
The Steelers do make the playoffs, I thought they needed another favorable result but didn't care enough to memorize all the possible scenarios. They're a team on the rise since Rudolph became the QB, we'll see if they can win their first playoff game in seven years next week.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
After a slow start with the Saints, Carr has had a good first season. 25 TDs to only 8 interceptions. Nearly 4,000 yards and over 68% completion percent.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If the Packers/Seahawks lose the Saints will get into the playoffs. Let's hope this happens!