2023 NFL Week 18

backrow

Hall of Famer
TJ Watt is cementing his sack lead with 2 in today's game. He has 8 tackles, 3 for a loss.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
TJ Watt is cementing his sack lead with 2 in today's game. He has 8 tackles, 3 for a loss.
Nice to see him tormenting “pro bowler” Tyler Huntley.

Mason Rudolph on the other hand looks like a real QB and is nearly perfect so far. 17-19, 149 and 1 TD in the terrible weather. Tomlin has had Rudolph at his disposal for years but kept him as a 3rd QB. What a moron.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Nice to see him tormenting “pro bowler” Tyler Huntley.

Mason Rudolph on the other hand looks like a real QB and is nearly perfect so far. 17-19, 149 and 1 TD in the terrible weather. Tomlin has had Rudolph at his disposal for years but kept him as a 3rd QB. What a moron.
I thought for certain that this would be a breakout game for Huntley, so he could go to another team next year on a big buck$ contract as the undisputed starter. Like all black QB's, he's just a victim of DISCRIMINATION and OPPRESSION! Just kidding, but that would be a typical line spewed by a Ravens fansite DWF or black supremacist.

northwinds

Mentor
What’s the over/under on how many times a wide open Alec Pierce will be totally ignored tonight????

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
At least on the 75 yard TD pass from Stroud there was no perp shot. No whiteys on the Indy defense to place the blame on.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watching him play is as fun as watching Kupp or Cmac dominate. TJ Watt is a Warrior Viking Soldier!
He left the game with what they are saying is a grade 3 MCL sprain. Hopefully he's close to 100% in the event the Steelers qualify for the postseason.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Outside of Minshew and Pierce (who's been targeted a few times, bad throws) it's a pretty dark affair. The right side punt gunner for the Colts, number 39 I think, might be one of the worst tackling gunners I've ever seen. No sure how a player with such poor fundamentals is garnering a paycheck in the NFL. Maybe he has mount-watering upside or something.

Warhawk_46

Master
Pierce is criminally underused. He reminds me of Chris Hogan in many regards. A flat-out flyer of a wide receiver.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Pierce is criminally underused. He reminds me of Chris Hogan in many regards. A flat-out flyer of a wide receiver.

Underused is a great way to describe him but I will go even higher. He is not even looked to in many games. With his speed
and cutting ability he should have no trouble creating separation. Not sure why Minshew doesn't look his way more as he would
be such a great weapon. His yards per catch is very good but most of the time he just runs a track meet by himself. :(

Snow Plow

Mentor
Blake Cashman with 9 tackles and now over 100 on the season, easily a career high.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Over 100 tackles club:
Singleton, Spillane, Wilson, Anzalone, Ellis?, Barton, Blankenship, Landman, Cashman

Guys who could make it this weekend:
Jewell, Gibbens, McFadden, Smith, maybe Werner. Crosby would have to have a monster day.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Over 10 sacks club:
Watt, Hendrickson, Crosby, Bosa, Karlaftis

Guys who could make it this weekend:
Sieler, Hutchinson

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well a black backup running back for the Colts drops one on 4th down. Looks like the Chaco-Texans will slink into the playoffs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
If the Bills lose tomorrow and miss the playoffs, I don’t think they’ll be a single AFC team I would actually enjoy watching. The Colts would have been palatable. The rest of the playoff teams are pretty wretched.

The Hock

Master
Texan's Cashman is a beast. Great work-out numbers.

And the tackle Hinish fought his way on to the roster and has been getting lots of snaps. As a UFDA.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Kelce will play long enough to continue his record of consecutive thousand yard seasons at the tight end position that may not be broken:

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs are expected to give Travis Kelce a chance to reach 1,000 receiving yards on the season in Week 18.
Chiefs coach Andy Reid alluded to this earlier in the week. The fact that Patrick Mahomes has already been ruled out to rest while Kelce has not implies as much as well. Kelce needs 16 yards to hit four digits on the year. It will be his eighth season in a row with over 1,000 receiving yards. No tight end in NFL history has a streak of over two aside from Kelce. Expect a few quick passes to the veteran tight end in the first quarter but not much else. Once he gets the record, Reid will give him the rest of the day off, making him a clear fade for Week 18 fantasy purposes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Missed the games last night. It's too bad the Colts couldn't win against the Texans.

Sounds like Zach Wilson is done as a Jet. My guess is they draft a black savior QB.

Redskins sound like they are going to fire Rivera. Rumors are connecting Harbaugh and Belichek to the Chargers job - I hope not in the case of Belichek as he will continue to ruin Herbert's career.

Once the coaches start getting canned tomorrow we will get to hear the predictable "Not enough black coaches/rooney rule nonsense" as it has become a programmed into the media to push over the past 15+ years the week after the regular season ends up to all vacancies being filled.

I believe the Jaguars have to win today to get in the playoffs/clinch the division. Also rooting for the Bucs to clinch the NFC South.

Fat caste clown Daboll keeping the over the hill Taylor in over DeVito for the final game of the season? Probably.

Bills need to win tonight. Dolphins have been overmatched all year, really only winning over the bad teams. Tua is an overrated noddle armed QB with decent accuracy - I feel any of the White backup QBs that came in this year could be similarly successful in that system.

TwentyTwo

Master
Falcons WR Beam Me Up Scottie Miller 56 yard catch! Announcers said "caught from behind"

BUT .......WATCH the REPLAY .....Had to briefly slow down Twist for Ball throw ""behind him"....DB Bowden was already at FULL Speed during this ....

Better Throw === Likely a 70+ Yard TD!
Scotty Miller just had a 56 yard catch! got barely caught.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jack Campbell blitzes and sacks Mullins. Looking forward to him playing every snap next season.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Tayson Hill 2 carries 12 yards and 14 yards receiving so far. With Kamara out maybe Hill has a big day!