2023 NFL Week 15

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Jake Browning already throwing dimes!

No, it's never a "genius call" to run a trick play on 3rd & 1 when you have an offense that is more than capable of converting it.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Nick Mullens played QB at my alma mater breaking a couple Brett Favre's passing records. I'll have to root for him to have a good game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Mullens played QB at my alma mater breaking a couple Brett Favre's passing records. I'll have to root for him to have a good game.
He's looking solid so far. BTW, Josh Dobbs' 15 minutes of fame didn't even last 15 minutes. He's a healthy inactive for this game.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Well, I put a jinx on Mullens. I should unjinx him. I'm rooting for a horrible second half. Lol

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Charlie Jones with his second catch of the season. He and Browning just missed on a long bomb in the first half when Jones blew past the secondary and was wide open.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Blake Martinez was named a starter this week, but Tomlin has made him a healthy scratch for the upcoming Indy game. Apparently he needs a few more weeks to shake off the rust. :rolleyes:

Great passing TD on the run by Mullens. He has a very short memory and is unphased by negative plays. That's a part of mental toughness you can't teach.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's been an entertaining game by two of the relatively White friendliest teams. Few penalties, lots of solid quarterback play by two "unknowns," I'm rooting for the Bengals to pull out the win.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
15th sack of the season by Hendricksen, a new career high!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Watt with his 14th sack. I am hoping Hutchinson befriends him and learns how to close the deal. He has tons of pressures but few sacks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys like Watt and Hendricksen prove that we need alot more white players on defense. I could throw in countless others like Bosa, Martinez, etc. etc. Why does the media try to act like these guys are all just rare exceptions? Anti White Clown World of sports and life.