2023 NFL Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trey Lance is a healthy inactive for the Cowboys, as he's been all season. He ranks with a bunch of black QBs as among the greatest busts in league history.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The only tight end who is/was in the same class when it comes to yards after the catch was Gronk. I get that Kittle's blocking is also great, but he could challenge all-time yardage marks by WRs if used more as a receiving weapon.
Kelce averages a little over 120 targets per year. 871/1218. 71.5%. 12.6 YPC
Kittle a little over 80 targets per season. 427/592. 72%. 13.3 YPC

Warhawk_46

Master
Kelce averages a little over 120 targets per year. 871/1218. 71.5%. 12.6 YPC
Kittle a little over 80 targets per season. 427/592. 72%. 13.3 YPC
I think difference here is similar to Gronk. Both Kittle and Gronk are/were outstanding blockers. A guy like Kelce, who really is a WR for all intents and purposes, isn’t a plus blocker. So the Chiefs, wisely, use him as their primary receiving target. And he has responded with seven straight 1,000 yard seasons!

Just goes to show, some of our guys get pushed to bulk up to play “TE” when they shouldn’t have. I think Austin Hooper is another case (though he never did find the success I thought he would have).

Kaptain

Master
I recall a couple years back when Hill was having great success rushing for touchdowns, Kamara threw some kind of tantrum. Wouldn’t congratulate Hill even though - as was pointed out - Hill’s success portends team success.
I think this is what you are thinking of - Kamara refusing to block on a called Taysom incredible run and walking away pouty instead of celebrating Taysom's TD. Winston just through a 50/50 ball for a TD and the entire Saint's brotherhood celebrated like they just won the SB in a game that they are hopelessly down. When Winston and Taysom were competing for the starting job in preseason a couple years ago, Winston had all the Saint's receivers stay at his house for the summer. Had to secure the brotherhood.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think this is what you are thinking of - Kamara refusing to block on a called Taysom incredible run and walking away pouty instead of celebrating Taysom's TD. Winston just through a 50/50 ball for a TD and the entire Saint's brotherhood celebrated like they just won the SB in a game that they are hopelessly down. When Winston and Taysom were competing for the starting job in preseason a couple years ago, Winston had all the Saint's receivers stay at his house for the summer. Had to secure the brotherhood.
Yes sir, that is what I remember. Disgusting display of racism.

Warhawk_46

Master
Juice!!

I know the 49ers are starting to run away with the games I’m hoping they keep CMC in long enough to bust a long TD. Putting him over 100 for the day as well as securing the all-time consecutive TD record.

Warhawk_46

Master
Tyson Hill once again criminally ignored by the garbage organization that is the Saints.

3 touches in the game total. The most dynamic player on the field gets three touches.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just stream guys...plenty of free streams out there. Haven't paid to watch a game in 3 or 4 years.

Kaptain

Master
Winston with another 50/50 ball for a TD. Receivers are actually running complete routes and making tough catches for old crab legs. Yah, this will last.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Winston with another 50/50 ball for a TD. Receivers are actually running complete routes and making tough catches for old crab legs. Yah, this will last.

More of that black comradery and undermining White teammates. Something we have noticed over the years here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just stream guys...plenty of free streams out there. Haven't paid to watch a game in 3 or 4 years.
I'd rather watch the network games on my big screen TV than watch them on the internet on a much smaller screen. Plus they continually update what's going on in the other games, as does the NFL Network.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd rather watch the network games on my big screen TV than watch them on the internet on a much smaller screen. Plus they continually update what's going on in the other games, as does the NFL Network.

Just run an hdmi cable from your PC to your TV...Free big screen games ;)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kyle Philips 3 catches for an impressive 60 yards. Levis obviously isn't reluctant to look his way.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What happened to Carr? Hurt or benched?