2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, I have a tremendous amount of respect for you for creating this site and for your mission of bringing a pro-white, non-kook message, but I didn't see anyone on this thread claim that Stroud is untalented. One poster said that the media praise of Stroud was difficult to listen to, that's all, a sentiment I can sympathize with. I typically watch games with the sound muted. To me it was a Rush Limbaugh type comment ("the media wants black quarterbacks to succeed"), which was and is 100% true.
One poster referred to him as a "magical upside rookie," which was not meant as a compliment. And the remark about the media "slobbering" all over Stroud during the game was also meant as a knock. I'm watching the game and the announcers have "slobbered" over Flacco as much as they have over Stroud. The "slobbering" is deserved in both cases.

One poster referred to him as a "magical upside rookie," which was not meant as a compliment. And the remark about the media "slobbering" all over Stroud during the game was also meant as a knock. I'm watching the game and the announcers have "slobbered" over Flacco as much as they have over Stroud. The "slobbering" is deserved in both cases.
To be clear, I was referring to Browns QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson who himself was getting some unearned media hype early on.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Stroud deserves the praise that he's getting, I'd rather not hear it. And in the case of Stroud, like Mahomes and Jackson et al, the media amplifies it as it's part of the agenda to make the position majority black. Stroud has had a remarkable rookie season and has looked very poised in his first playoff game. They'll be playing next week too.

Everyone will blame Flacco for this loss but Cleveland is getting dominated in the trenches on both sides of the ball. It's interesting to me that the supposed DPOY has been completely invisible except for one play in the 1st quarter.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To be clear, I was referring to Browns QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson who himself was getting some unearned media hype early on.
That's fine, I misinterpreted what you wrote.

Stroud is very talented, maybe the best rookie season by a QB since Dan Marino. He may quickly go downhill from here as a lot of black "phenoms" do at QB, though probably not as he's primarily a pocket passer, a rarity among black QBs and that should give him some longevity. But I have no problem acknowledging his talent, give enough guys a chance at any position and some will succeed. The Caste System is a top down racket that benefits blacks and a big part of it is media slobbering out of all proportion, but they don't control or enable it which is why I aim at the top where the power is.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I get the sentiment of not being petty. It's not a good look.
But, calling out the media slobbering over Stroud and other Black players is what led me to caste football. Not doubt Stroud has had a good year but, all somewhat semi decent black QBs receive way too much praise and hype which White QBs do not receive. And if Stroud was White he wouldn't have been drafted as high & would not receive the hype he has gotten.
So I agree that we shouldn't behave like Tariq Nasheed and have race blind us but, I do strongly believe that Stroud benefits from the Caste system..
And I'm saddened that Flacco's season seems to be over but, am optimistic tha the may get a chance next year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So I agree that we shouldn't behave like Tariq Nasheed and have race blind us but, I do strongly believe that Stroud benefits from the Caste system..
And I'm saddened that Flacco's season seems to be over but, am optimistic tha the may get a chance next year.
Of course he does, if I ever disagree then someone should boot me off the site ;)

NikoDuke

Mentor
Also, not sure if any of you heard but, the Governor of NY, who wasn't elected earlier locked down Eire county due to this storm. Thus, Buffalo fans aren't even allowed to leave their homes..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad the Texans are slaughtering the Browns as the lesser of two evils. Cleveland is such a loathsome organization, from the owner to the GM to the contract they gave Watson to their all-time blackest roster, and then their season was saved by an old White QB that nobody wanted, screw 'em.

Gator Dad

Guru
Also, not sure if any of you heard but, the Governor of NY, who wasn't elected earlier locked down Eire county due to this storm. Thus, Buffalo fans aren't even allowed to leave their homes..
The postponement of the game was mentioned, but not the lockdown. Thanks for the new info.

A lockdown for a blizzard. The globalists are desperate to get back that Bond-villain-like feeling of power they had during the Covid hysteria, even if only for a day.

NEP01

Guru
I was initially rooting for the Browns due to Flacco, but after seeing "MLK" and "Be Love" on the Browns helmets, was happy to see them get blown out.

The job Nick Caserio has done is really impressive, he had to whether DeShaun Watson's contract, trade demand, and sex scandal, was forced to hire two unqualified black coaches likely from league pressure. Bill O'Brien's disastrous mismanagement of the roster as de facto GM was another obstacle to overcome.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I'm glad the Texans are slaughtering the Browns as the lesser of two evils. Cleveland is such a loathsome organization, from the owner to the GM to the contract they gave Watson to their all-time blackest roster, and then their season was saved by an old White QB that nobody wanted, screw 'em.
Exactly! I’m surprised there was such support for a Browns win. They had 7 Whites on the entire roster to start the year, 3 less than the next worst team. Even with Flacco, Driskel and Kunaszyk being added to the roster since they are still the blackest team in the league. Good riddance!

Gator Dad

Guru
Robert Griffin III pulls a Hochul, thinks Chiefs-Dolphins game should be postponed because of cold:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-n...poned-freezing-temps-its-not-football-weather

Football is unique among the Big Four American sports, as basketball and hockey are played indoors and baseball is played in the summer. Bad winter weather has always been part of what makes football special and has led to some of the most legendary games, such as the infamous Ice Bowl. Griffin thinks he knows better, based on...magical wisdom or something? His ancestors were kangz, you know. Also LOL @ Faux News describing a major bust as a "star."

At any rate, a one-day postponement like in Buffalo will do no good in Kansas City, as several days of extremely cold weather are in the forecast. Today's game temperature will be minus 3 Farenheit, with a wind chill of minus 22. But it's not going to improve anytime soon.

Sunday high 0, low -9
Monday high 4, low -7
Tuesday high 13, low 6

The wind isn't going to get much calmer, so wind chills will be in the same level.

Wednesday should hit a nice warm 32 degrees, but obviously postponing the game until then would have a disastrous effect on team scheduling and preparedness.

Or they could just play the game in nice warm Miami, which at least would result in extremely entertaining shrieks of outrage from Chiefs DWFs.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chiefs - Dolphins should be fine, Taylor Swift is in the house. Give credit to Stroud for a good game, but better than that, he made his comments after the game all about Jesus Christ, not himself. Tough to root against a Godly fellow like that.

Gator Dad

Guru
Illustrating why our so-called "independent" media is a complete joke, CBS Sports writes a propaganda puff piece on why it's a Good Thing (TM) that the Chiefs-Dolphins game is only available streaming on Peacock.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ining-why-league-went-exclusive-to-streaming/

A media outlet having the chutzpah to blatantly shill for a so-called "competitor" is just one of the six million reasons why the media being (((controlled))) is the worst kept secret in the world. Yet anyone who points out the flagrantly obvious fact that all the supposed "competing" media outlets always cover for one another and work together is still labeled a "conspiracy theorist."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Robert Griffin III pulls a Hochul, thinks Chiefs-Dolphins game should be postponed because of cold:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-n...poned-freezing-temps-its-not-football-weather

Football is unique among the Big Four American sports, as basketball and hockey are played indoors and baseball is played in the summer. Bad winter weather has always been part of what makes football special and has led to some of the most legendary games, such as the infamous Ice Bowl. Griffin thinks he knows better, based on...magical wisdom or something? His ancestors were kangz, you know. Also LOL @ Faux News describing a major bust as a "star."

At any rate, a one-day postponement like in Buffalo will do no good in Kansas City, as several days of extremely cold weather are in the forecast. Today's game temperature will be minus 3 Farenheit, with a wind chill of minus 22. But it's not going to improve anytime soon.

Sunday high 0, low -9
Monday high 4, low -7
Tuesday high 13, low 6

The wind isn't going to get much calmer, so wind chills will be in the same level.

Wednesday should hit a nice warm 32 degrees, but obviously postponing the game until then would have a disastrous effect on team scheduling and preparedness.

Or they could just play the game in nice warm Miami, which at least would result in extremely entertaining shrieks of outrage from Chiefs DWFs.
The majority of blacks hate cold weather and don’t perform well in the frigid temps. I’m not surprised Bob Gremlin is complaining.

And @Leonardfan what could possibly implore you to root for the Dolphins? Extreme disdain for Mahomes and the Chiefs? The Fins are very slim pickings for White players…..

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor

Sunday high 0, low -9
Monday high 4, low -7
Tuesday high 13, low 6
I always felt RG3 gave off homo vibes..kind of like that dude who ran against Desantis is the FL governor race. Gillum if I remember correctly.

I may be in the minority but, I'm rooting for KC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-122955.png
    Screenshot_20240113-122955.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I always felt RG3 gave off homo vibes..kind of like that dude who ran against Desantis is the FL governor race. Gillum if I remember correctly.

Me too, I like more players on the Chiefs, but the Dolphins have some good ones on both sides of the ball, though there's not enough and the ones on offense are underused.

But I also won't mind in the least if the Chiefs are dethroned, so that the legends of Mahomes and Fat Bastard don't continue to grow.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Hochul is about as hated as a democrat governor can be in NY. There’s such a huge voter advantage for Dems in NY that they could run a corpse and win. Hochul came very close to losing her reelection bid in 2022, so that shows you what a detested witch she is.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cleveland remains a loser city. Gotta love it.

Yeah Stroud had a good year. They force non stop quotas down the pipelines, some are bound to stick.

Gator Dad

Guru
I'm just glad the Bills won that critical last game against the Dolphins last week to set up an early meeting between the super-slim-pickings Dolphins and the "we media want the Chiefs to be a Patriots-like dynasty, but loved by the DWFs instead of hated like the Patriots" team. One of those teams that's unfriendly to our cause will have an early exit, just like the Cleveland vs. Houston Coal Bowl.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Me too, I like more players on the Chiefs, but the Dolphins have some good ones on both sides of the ball, though there's not enough and the ones on offense are underused.
Yes that's exactly my train of thought as well plus, I think Karlaftis is an upcoming star who is fun to watch