2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This game is a joke. Dak Prescott and the Cowboys just do their vanishing act like in the past years. Glad I'm not a Cowboys Fan.
Or course the Packers are just as horrible but they will most likely get the W today with the cheeseheads yelling MVP. Lmao.
Yes. No surprise. Dak being Dak. He does this in every big game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oh man Dallas is getting blown out. Prescott is Amerika’s QB. I echo @Don Wassall ’s sentiments on Jerrah and the Cowboys. I’ve disliked the Cowboys since I was a kid in the early 90s - first just because the kid in me didn’t like them but it certainly evolved over the years to hating them because Jerrah loves his blacks.

wile

Master
I’ve hated the Cowboys since the 70s. Love looked lost when first drafted he legit was behind Boyle a journeyman but now he is making tight throws. Can he read a top D we will see

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Oh man Dallas is getting blown out. Prescott is Amerika’s QB. I echo @Don Wassall ’s sentiments on Jerrah and the Cowboys. I’ve disliked the Cowboys since I was a kid in the early 90s - first just because the kid in me didn’t like them but it certainly evolved over the years to hating them because Jerrah loves his blacks.
Like I said earlier, Dak is Dak. Nice TD pass though right before the half to his white TE Ferguson. And I agree with Don's, Carolina's and your take on Jerrah. He's always been a despicable hands-on overbearing caste owner. He deserves the closing on 30 years of playoff failure..

I'm actually surprised at the growth of Love as a QB. Even early in the season he looked pretty raw. It wasn't until the Lions game that I saw a different QB. Certainly can't criticize his performance in this game.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sad that we'll be losing one of the two whiter teams in tonight's game.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I loathe the Cowboys primarily because Jerry Jones symbolizes the caste system. Rich, White boomer who believes in magical upsides and is insulated from Diversity in his own life.
However, I also want Jordan Love to fail. Getting a lot of hype for being decent for less than half a season.
Ideally, this game has numerous INTs by both QBs and the Pack squeeze out a close win.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I loathe the Cowboys primarily because Jerry Jones symbolizes the caste system. Rich, White boomer who believes in magical upsides and is insulated from Diversity in his own life.
However, I also want Jordan Love to fail. Getting a lot of hype for being decent for less than half a season.
Ideally, this game has numerous INTs by both QBs and the Pack squeeze out a close win.
Well, nothing in the last sentence is going to happen, the Packers in a blowout. Luke Musgrave had the most wide-open touchdown reception that I've seen in a long time. Nobody within 20 yards of him, Just had to negotiate the brush from the safety to finish his waltz into the endzone.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Come on guys. Dak Prescott is way better than Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman and Tony Romo. You guys are just racist. Lol.

wile

Master
I don’t know if the average fan of Dallas is a DWF because I think the Great Replacement has done much work in Texas

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Dallas "defense" has been beyond pathetic. Lots of GB receivers and TEs roaming free with no defender within 10 and 20 yards, and the run defense has been non-existent. And the Cowboys supposedly had one of the best defenses in the league. Tell me again why Whites are a tiny minority on college and NFL defenses.

Gator Dad

Guru
I don’t know if the average fan of Dallas is a DWF because I think the Great Replacement has done much work in Texas
The Mexicans and other Great Replacers prefer their futbol (soccer) over American football.

Gator Dad

Guru
Van Ness with the sack, then Ferguson with the TD. At least this clown show is good for a couple of our guys.

The Hock

Master
Vander Esch still out with that damn neck. He should have been nearing superstar status by now. Instead he's Sean Lee 2. Lost season and maybe lost career.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van Ness has been noticeable. Looks strong and very quick. Gee, I wonder if their first round draft pick will be "allowed" to start next season or will he have to go the extended racial apprenticeship route.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Dallas "defense" has been beyond pathetic. Lots of GB receivers and TEs roaming free with no defender within 10 and 20 yards, and the run defense has been non-existent. And the Cowboys supposedly had one of the best defenses in the league. Tell me again why Whites are a tiny minority on college and NFL defenses.
It really is crazy. Bad defense has been the norm lately. Embarrassing for the NFL that the top rated one in their clown league got lit up yesterday.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Van Ness has been noticeable. Looks strong and very quick. Gee, I wonder if their first round draft pick will be "allowed" to start next season or will he have to go the extended racial apprenticeship route.
I quit watching. Did they have him at LB or DE? He's listed as a LB. He's one big LB. Listed at 6'5 272lbs!!!!
Ran a 4.58 40. Imagine this big monster running the ball!