2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bingo. And this, one wonders if that is the goal. To disillusion Whites so much that we check out of sports and society in general. And so far it's working.

It's been a long fight for me. Whites can't help themselves when it comes to sports. Many are certainly awakening or have been awake for sometime regarding the larger social issues. Not sure why they can't make the leap and start pushing back in sports.

As far as the draft - it's just all so predictable and formulaic. The same storylines with different black faces every year. Establishment "experts" shilling for blacks, a cottage industry trotting out it's own amateur "experts" who add to the caste system, the continued unchallenged/barely acknowledged racial stereotyping of White athletes to denigrate them etc. Goodell's cucked super bowl press conference about black qbs should tell us all we need to know about inflating black qb numbers in the NFL. I certainly root for our guys to do well, get drafted into a decent situation and contribute as they have overcome odds and a vehemently anti-White system to get into a position to play on the field.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bingo. And this, one wonders if that is the goal. To disillusion Whites so much that we check out of sports and society in general. And so far it's working.

One reason I've loved track since I was a kid. Even though they do the racial slotting there too from a very young age. If you make it through the
cracks in the dam you have a chance to prove yourself. It's you against the clock. Not just against the system. We have so few whites
involved in track & field though compared to the levels of blacks in track. They put their kids in from a young age whether they like it or
not and like soccer it increases your speed, agility, coordination, balance, cutting and jumping ability through the roof. If more whites took
up track in huge numbers it would not only help track to grow as a sport but many of these same kids would play football, basketball and
baseball where all of that athletecism would do them wonders. It's an uphill battle in football and in all sports.

We Can't Give Up though. What example would that be for the kids, grandkids and any chance of whites in future generations!

Warhawk_46

Master
The only problem with that is… whites check out and then there are not nearly enough blacks to sustain sports… the league will crumble in financial woes.

Honestly, good riddance.

All I want now is my place in the Northwoods, away from the dregs of SE Wisconsin (insert any population center in the country).

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Checking out of sports wouldn’t be such a bad thing provided you do something else productive with your time. Including commuting I spend about 60 hours a week working if I’m not entertaining clients. With entertainment it’s more like 75.

I have kids I need to put through college and all that goes with it.

I truly don’t understand how anyone has the time to follow this stuff. I love this site because coming here I get a sense of what’s happening without wasting time on it.

So if whitey checked out of sports and pro sports collapsed to where it was in say the 1950s, how could that be bad?

Warhawk_46

Master
Checking out of sports wouldn’t be such a bad thing provided you do something else productive with your time. Including commuting I spend about 60 hours a week working if I’m not entertaining clients. With entertainment it’s more like 75.

I have kids I need to put through college and all that goes with it.

I truly don’t understand how anyone has the time to follow this stuff. I love this site because coming here I get a sense of what’s happening without wasting time on it.

So if whitey checked out of sports and pro sports collapsed to where it was in say the 1950s, how could that be bad?
Oh I think it would be good, great even!

I just question why the NFL would want to chase off all whites from its product… when whites account for the overwhelming amount of financial support the league receives.

Maybe they think their masters in media will keep them afloat for the small price of extinguishing the white man.

NikoDuke

Mentor
The only problem with that is… whites check out and then there are not nearly enough blacks to sustain sports… the league will crumble in financial woes.

Honestly, good riddance.

All I want now is my place in the Northwoods, away from the dregs of SE Wisconsin (insert any population center in the country).
Sadly, the leagues won't crumble even if the average White stops attending games.

They will replace the lost $ through corporations. And there will still be a decent amount of DWF's who will pony up their $$ even if the entire league is non White. That's the state we are in.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I think it would be good, great even!

I just question why the NFL would want to chase off all whites from its product… when whites account for the overwhelming amount of financial support the league receives.

Maybe they think their masters in media will keep them afloat for the small price of extinguishing the white man.
The goal has never been to completely eliminate Whites from the NFL as players, just to marginalize them and keep them marginalized, which they believe will be enough to keep most DWFs on the reservation (or is it plantation?). The NFL along with college ball remain the country's secular sports religion, though it's been surpassed by other religious cults in recent years such as the climate change cult, the great reset cult, the great replacement cult, the trans-sexual and trans-humanism cults, etc.

This has been accomplished at every meaningful position except for tight end and quarterback. Tight end isn't nearly as important as quarterback, where stubborn White dominance has driven the change agents of The Great Replacement mad with anger and resentment, not dissimilar from Trump Derangement Syndrome in the political sphere.

If Whites can be reduced to a smallish minority at quarterback, then the NFL will look like the rest of society as now composed in sports and entertainment and the corporate media in general, with White men reduced to mostly background pieces, tokens and NPCs. To illustrate how fast and dramatically the levelers have changed society, when Caste Football started in 2004 we observed how Whites were no longer allowed to be sports heroes and icons whereas that wasn't nearly the case so much in society at large including the media; but now 20 years later the realm of sports is about the only place where White men can still be seen in positive ways and as role models, small in number though they may be.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sadly, the leagues won't crumble even if the average White stops attending games.

They will replace the lost $ through corporations. And there will still be a decent amount of DWF's who will pony up their $$ even if the entire league is non White. That's the state we are in.
Look at the NBA and how it is propped up by bloated television contracts (despite not getting great ratings). My guess is that is the NFLs future. Amazon paid ridiculous money - about 1 billion dollars at year for the next 10 years to air subpar Thursday night football games. CBS, Fox and BSPN all shell out big time money to keep the NFLs corporate machine going. The DWFs that are going to keep on supporting the league. The NFL is just as “woke” as any other globohomo corporation in Amerika 2.0

The Hock

Master
The five year breakdown in my draft mag names 4th rounder Greg Gaines as their best pick in that period. He just signed a one year deal with Tampa. Not bad for a projected 6th-7th rounder. One scout said he is "built like a bouncer" but will "give you and honest day's work."

Classic value pick. GM's in the know are always looking for those and no doubt there will be some in this draft.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Correct - Evan Hulls is not White. If he were you could guarantee he would not have been a starting RB. That cannot be disputed.

I hope Luepke is healthy enough for a pro day workout - I believe he will have to sit out the Senior Bowl due to injury but he smartly accepted the invitation to hopefully get some one on one exposure with teams during the interview process.

Ideally Riley Moss is a 3rd round pick at worst. He could be another Weddle type player in the NFL. I find it interesting that Weddle retires in 2020 (comes back for the SB run) and Watt retires this season and there are two potential replacements for them in Moss and Bresee. And if Harrison Smith retires after this season or the next we have Cooper DeJean as the next White DB to replace him and be the next 1st round draft pick at the position since Smith. As I have been reviewing this year's draft these underlying patterns have been things I have noticed.

As for TE it's quite the renaissance at the position. It's a shame some of these guys fit the athletic profile and have the ability to play DE but instead are moved to TE for caste purposes. The fact that the best DEs in the league are all White currently will hopefully allow for a resurgence at the DE position as well.
Evan Hull isn't partially African he is half Asiatic as his mother is of Asian ancestry his wiggery cane row haircuts might make you think he is a quadroon or less African but he isn't(at least as far as I know).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Evan Hull isn't partially African he is half Asiatic as his mother is of Asian ancestry his wiggery cane row haircuts might make you think he is a quadroon or less African but he isn't(at least as far as I know).

He looks off enough for me not to have any vested interest in his career. The racial ambiguity is also providing him with opportunities he would not have received if he were a White kid. Just my .02

On an unrelated note West Florida WR David Durden is receiving some recognition on the Top 30 visit circuit - He has had visits with the Ravens, Chargers, Broncos and two other teams. Rooting for him to get drafted.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’ll cheer for him… Asians are also well underrepresented in the (b)NFL. Same as how I want Taylor Rapp to succeed.

Warhawk_46

Master
Overrated fat man Jalen Carter, who has busy written all over him, refuses to meet with any teams picking outside the top ten. This from a guy who was too winded to finish his pro day drills is the epitome of black privilege as some team will undoubtedly select him far higher than he has any right being selected… and then wonder -three years down the road-why he performed so horribly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Overrated fat man Jalen Carter, who has busy written all over him, refuses to meet with any teams picking outside the top ten. This from a guy who was too winded to finish his pro day drills is the epitome of black privilege as some team will undoubtedly select him far higher than he has any right being selected… and then wonder -three years down the road-why he performed so horribly.

Let's not forget he was drag racing his teammate who ended up getting into an accident and dying. He also had to leave the combine to go get arrested and booked for reckless driving and racing. Despite that he thinks he will be the beneficiary of a multi-million dollar contract and some team will be dumb enough to draft him high enough to get that money. The sense of entitlement is off the charts but will more than likely go uncheck - "he a good boy" and "he dindu nuffin" type excuses will run abound. He will be a bust though no question about it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Found an article highlighting some overlooked NFL prospects with several of them being White athletes. A few have been mentioned already but I'll post the info on them in this article.

Griffin Hebert, FB/TE, Louisiana Tech​

Speaking of big backs, Griffin Hebert from Louisiana Tech could be the next impactful NFL fullback. Originally committed as a receiver, Hebert played that position before playing tight end in his final year under a new coaching staff.

He was on pace to lead college tight ends in receiving numbers before an ankle injury ended his season, but that may not be his NFL position. At 6’1”, Hebert might be better fit to play an H-back role, following in the path of players like Trevon Wesco and Andrew Beck.

Hebert’s 4.58-second 40 time at 239 pounds is pretty impressive, but what really stands out is his 39.5-inch vertical and 10’2” broad jump — both workouts that correlate strongly to FB success. Add in Hebert’s outstanding agility scores, including a 6.95-second three-cone, and you have the makings of a potentially complete football player.

Dylan Deatherage, G, Western Michigan​

Western Michigan’s left tackle, Dylan Deatherage, switched to right guard halfway through the year. He played guard throughout most of his career at Western Michigan, and that might be his best natural fit in the NFL.

Though he’s struggled against high-level competition, Deatherage’s athleticism means there’s a lot to tap into. With a 4.75-second short shuttle and 9’8” broad jump, we know he has the requisite agility and explosiveness to do everything he needs to do.

Vincent Picozzi, G, Northwestern​

A double-transfer — first from Temple, then Colorado State — Vincent Picozzi won a spring battle for a starting guard spot for Northwestern after injuries cut short some of his seasons at Temple and Colorado State. Picozzi’s solid year for Northwestern might mean he still needs development to be an effective guard in the NFL, but the potential is there.

At 312 pounds, his 33.5-inch vertical — higher than any guard prospect at the NFL Combine — and 4.70-second short shuttle translate extremely well for the position.

Jake Witt, OT, Northern Michigan​

Named Upper Peninsula’s Mr. Basketball, Jake Witt didn’t have much football in his high school background, playing receiver on an eight-man football team. Nevertheless, Witt was recruited to play by local schools like Northern Michigan and Central Michigan. He chose basketball at Michigan Tech but transferred to Northern Michigan and picked up football late, primarily at tight end.

Injuries forced Witt into playing tackle, where he struggled, but coaches pushed him to stay at the position, where he had a successful 2022 before declaring for the draft. Witt ran an excellent 40-yard dash, finishing in 4.89 seconds at 302 pounds, but what really stands out are his explosion numbers.

Few players across any position beat Witt’s 37-inch vertical, much less one at tackle. Tied for first among Combine tackles in the vertical, Witt also beat out every Combine OT in the broad jump at 10’3”. Throw in excellent agility scores, like a 4.62-second short shuttle and 7.44-second three-cone, and Witt has showcased some excellent tools to work with.

Henry Byrd, OT, Princeton​

A multi-sport athlete — including tap dance and lacrosse — Henry Byrd demonstrates rare body awareness for an OT prospect who wasn’t invited to the NFL Combine. After starting early in his career at tackle, Byrd continued to play high-level football for the Ivy program before finishing in 2022 with unanimous all-conference recognition for his play.

With that comes an athletic frame, including a 4.67-second short shuttle and 32 bench reps. Byrd is a high-ceiling player that could hear his name on Day 3.

David Durden, WR, West Florida​

David Durden is a two-sport athlete in the truest sense of the word. In 2017, Durden was drafted by the Boston Red Sox out of high school and played in their rookie-league affiliate, the GCL (now FCL) Red Sox. After retiring from baseball, Durden attended Mercer before transferring to the University of West Florida.

After sitting out the COVID-struck 2020 season, Durden played the 2021 and 2022 seasons with some excellent all-around statistics, ending the latter as the Associated Press’ first-team “All-Purpose” player and d2football.com’s second-team all-division receiver. He was a deep threat for West Florida, finishing every game but one with at least one touchdown.

At 6’1” and 204 pounds, Durden’s 4.46-second 40 time stands out, but he’s the complete athletic package, with well-above-average scores in the vertical (37 inches), broad jump (10’7”), short shuttle (4.21 seconds) and three-cone (7.00 seconds). That should translate well into any area of play, though as an older prospect, he’s a bit behind technically from where his peers are.

Garett Maag, WR, North Dakota​

Receivers 6’3” and above tend to project better into the NFL with better explosion scores than speed or agility, and Garett Maag at 6’3 5/8” seems to have all three — but has a particular proclivity for explosion.

With a 40.5-inch vertical leap and 10’5” broad jump, Maag’s 206-pound frame has the ability to go up and get contested catches, something he did regularly at North Dakota. He’s a bit raw despite being a fifth-year player and finishing second on his own team in receptions and receiving yards, but was a mismatch threat for the Fighting Hawks, with at least two receptions in every game.

Maag has more than adequate speed with a 4.50-second 40 time and surprising agility scores for his size with 4.34 seconds in the short shuttle and a 6.90-second three-cone.

Derek Parish, EDGE, Houston​

It took some time for Derek Parish to earn a full-time job with the Houston Cougars, becoming an every-game starter in 2021 and earning a spot on Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List. His 2022 was off to an incredible start, but a torn bicep cut Parish’s season short.

It’s a bit surprising he wasn’t invited to the NFL Combine, but Parish proved he might have deserved that invite after his pro day performance. When weighing workouts for their correlation to NFL production, Parish out-performed every edge rusher invited to the Combine, primarily through his blazing 6.76-second three-cone, one of the fastest times regardless of position in NFL history at the drill.

Doing it at 241 pounds is astounding and is reminiscent of Aidan Hutchinson’s mind-bending 6.73-second three-cone drill. Parish also ran a blistering 4.07-second short shuttle and a very fast 4.62-second 40-yard dash. Parish, along with the next player on the list, has a good shot at being the first non-invitee selected in this year’s draft.

Trevor Nowaske, LB, Saginaw Valley State​

Despite playing for a Division II team that missed the playoffs, Saginaw Valley State had a well-attended pro day, with about half the NFL teams there to primarily watch one player: Trevor Nowaske.

Nowaske didn’t make All-American teams, but he has the potential to thrive in the NFL. At 237 pounds, his 4.5-second 40 time is blazing, and adding in agility scores like a 6.75-second three-cone and 4.2-second short shuttle demonstrate his movement. Importantly, a 34.5-inch vertical and 10’2” broad jump also speaks to Nowaske’s ability to break down blockers and get to the backfield.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Found an article highlighting some overlooked NFL prospects with several of them being White athletes. A few have been mentioned already but I'll post the info on them in this article.

Griffin Hebert, FB/TE, Louisiana Tech​

Speaking of big backs, Griffin Hebert from Louisiana Tech could be the next impactful NFL fullback. Originally committed as a receiver, Hebert played that position before playing tight end in his final year under a new coaching staff.

He was on pace to lead college tight ends in receiving numbers before an ankle injury ended his season, but that may not be his NFL position. At 6’1”, Hebert might be better fit to play an H-back role, following in the path of players like Trevon Wesco and Andrew Beck.

Hebert’s 4.58-second 40 time at 239 pounds is pretty impressive, but what really stands out is his 39.5-inch vertical and 10’2” broad jump — both workouts that correlate strongly to FB success. Add in Hebert’s outstanding agility scores, including a 6.95-second three-cone, and you have the makings of a potentially complete football player.

Dylan Deatherage, G, Western Michigan​

Western Michigan’s left tackle, Dylan Deatherage, switched to right guard halfway through the year. He played guard throughout most of his career at Western Michigan, and that might be his best natural fit in the NFL.

Though he’s struggled against high-level competition, Deatherage’s athleticism means there’s a lot to tap into. With a 4.75-second short shuttle and 9’8” broad jump, we know he has the requisite agility and explosiveness to do everything he needs to do.

Vincent Picozzi, G, Northwestern​

A double-transfer — first from Temple, then Colorado State — Vincent Picozzi won a spring battle for a starting guard spot for Northwestern after injuries cut short some of his seasons at Temple and Colorado State. Picozzi’s solid year for Northwestern might mean he still needs development to be an effective guard in the NFL, but the potential is there.

At 312 pounds, his 33.5-inch vertical — higher than any guard prospect at the NFL Combine — and 4.70-second short shuttle translate extremely well for the position.

Jake Witt, OT, Northern Michigan​

Named Upper Peninsula’s Mr. Basketball, Jake Witt didn’t have much football in his high school background, playing receiver on an eight-man football team. Nevertheless, Witt was recruited to play by local schools like Northern Michigan and Central Michigan. He chose basketball at Michigan Tech but transferred to Northern Michigan and picked up football late, primarily at tight end.

Injuries forced Witt into playing tackle, where he struggled, but coaches pushed him to stay at the position, where he had a successful 2022 before declaring for the draft. Witt ran an excellent 40-yard dash, finishing in 4.89 seconds at 302 pounds, but what really stands out are his explosion numbers.

Few players across any position beat Witt’s 37-inch vertical, much less one at tackle. Tied for first among Combine tackles in the vertical, Witt also beat out every Combine OT in the broad jump at 10’3”. Throw in excellent agility scores, like a 4.62-second short shuttle and 7.44-second three-cone, and Witt has showcased some excellent tools to work with.

Henry Byrd, OT, Princeton​

A multi-sport athlete — including tap dance and lacrosse — Henry Byrd demonstrates rare body awareness for an OT prospect who wasn’t invited to the NFL Combine. After starting early in his career at tackle, Byrd continued to play high-level football for the Ivy program before finishing in 2022 with unanimous all-conference recognition for his play.

With that comes an athletic frame, including a 4.67-second short shuttle and 32 bench reps. Byrd is a high-ceiling player that could hear his name on Day 3.

David Durden, WR, West Florida​

David Durden is a two-sport athlete in the truest sense of the word. In 2017, Durden was drafted by the Boston Red Sox out of high school and played in their rookie-league affiliate, the GCL (now FCL) Red Sox. After retiring from baseball, Durden attended Mercer before transferring to the University of West Florida.

After sitting out the COVID-struck 2020 season, Durden played the 2021 and 2022 seasons with some excellent all-around statistics, ending the latter as the Associated Press’ first-team “All-Purpose” player and d2football.com’s second-team all-division receiver. He was a deep threat for West Florida, finishing every game but one with at least one touchdown.

At 6’1” and 204 pounds, Durden’s 4.46-second 40 time stands out, but he’s the complete athletic package, with well-above-average scores in the vertical (37 inches), broad jump (10’7”), short shuttle (4.21 seconds) and three-cone (7.00 seconds). That should translate well into any area of play, though as an older prospect, he’s a bit behind technically from where his peers are.

Garett Maag, WR, North Dakota​

Receivers 6’3” and above tend to project better into the NFL with better explosion scores than speed or agility, and Garett Maag at 6’3 5/8” seems to have all three — but has a particular proclivity for explosion.

With a 40.5-inch vertical leap and 10’5” broad jump, Maag’s 206-pound frame has the ability to go up and get contested catches, something he did regularly at North Dakota. He’s a bit raw despite being a fifth-year player and finishing second on his own team in receptions and receiving yards, but was a mismatch threat for the Fighting Hawks, with at least two receptions in every game.

Maag has more than adequate speed with a 4.50-second 40 time and surprising agility scores for his size with 4.34 seconds in the short shuttle and a 6.90-second three-cone.

Derek Parish, EDGE, Houston​

It took some time for Derek Parish to earn a full-time job with the Houston Cougars, becoming an every-game starter in 2021 and earning a spot on Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List. His 2022 was off to an incredible start, but a torn bicep cut Parish’s season short.

It’s a bit surprising he wasn’t invited to the NFL Combine, but Parish proved he might have deserved that invite after his pro day performance. When weighing workouts for their correlation to NFL production, Parish out-performed every edge rusher invited to the Combine, primarily through his blazing 6.76-second three-cone, one of the fastest times regardless of position in NFL history at the drill.

Doing it at 241 pounds is astounding and is reminiscent of Aidan Hutchinson’s mind-bending 6.73-second three-cone drill. Parish also ran a blistering 4.07-second short shuttle and a very fast 4.62-second 40-yard dash. Parish, along with the next player on the list, has a good shot at being the first non-invitee selected in this year’s draft.

Trevor Nowaske, LB, Saginaw Valley State​

Despite playing for a Division II team that missed the playoffs, Saginaw Valley State had a well-attended pro day, with about half the NFL teams there to primarily watch one player: Trevor Nowaske.

Nowaske didn’t make All-American teams, but he has the potential to thrive in the NFL. At 237 pounds, his 4.5-second 40 time is blazing, and adding in agility scores like a 6.75-second three-cone and 4.2-second short shuttle demonstrate his movement. Importantly, a 34.5-inch vertical and 10’2” broad jump also speaks to Nowaske’s ability to break down blockers and get to the backfield.
Great article. When you see things like this it makes you realize how many other athletic white kids never got a sniff at big time programs yet are very deserving. Hope for the best for these young men

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Making some rounds on a few websites and I found this misinformation on Michigan St LB Ben Van Sumeren

BEN VAN SUMEREN ILB Michigan State 6’2/237 One of those hard-nosed, but somewhat athletically deficient players who just find a way to compete and produce. Found a way to cover the field and led all players at the Shrine Bowl with 7 tackles.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Found some info on NC State's pro day and the Thomas brothers both performed well. Thayer Thomas has been totally blacked out and ignored during the draft process despite being a consistent and versatile performed over the course of his career at NC State.

Thayer Thomas showcases athleticism​

Former NC State wide receiver/punt returner Thayer Thomas’ representatives, MGC Sports, released his testing results, clocking Thomas at 4.48 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 3.95 seconds in the shuttle and 6.89 seconds in the 3-cone. Thomas also had a 37-inch vertical and 10-foot standing broad jump. He did 15 reps at 185 pounds on the bench press.

NFL Draft Diamonds had Thomas’ 40-times in a range of 4.48 and 4.58 seconds.

There were 43 wideouts who ran the 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. The 4.48 time for Thomas would have tied former North Carolina star Josh Downs for 20th best. If you average his 40 range to 4.53 seconds, Thomas would have tied for 26th.

The shuttle was an elite time for Thomas though, second best among the 19 who tried at the combine. Thomas would have joined Ohio State’s Jaxon Smith-Njigba as the only to go under 4.0 seconds.

Thomas’ 3-cone time would have also tied for third best among 14 wideouts in Indianapolis, and his vertical among 40 who tried at the combine would have tied for 16th.

Thirteen wide receivers did the bench press, and Thomas’ 15 would have been right in line with half the group. Seven wideouts had reps between 13-16 in Indianapolis.

NC State linebackers among day’s headliners​

According to a report from Pro Football News’ Tony Pauline, former NC State linebacker Isaiah Moore was between 4.62 and 4.68 seconds in the 40-yard dash. His short shuttle range was 4.38 to 4.44 seconds, and his three-cone was clocked as fast as 7.04 seconds.

NFL Draft Diamonds added that Moore had a 30-inch vertical and did a 9-foot-10 standing broad jump.

Pauline noted that Moore is considered a “mid-Day 3 pick” with the Giants, Lions, Colts and Patriots all known to be high on the rare five-year starter for NC State.

Former NC State all-conference linebacker Drake Thomas’ agency MGC Sports released his results. According to his representatives, Thomas clocked 4.60 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 4.28 seconds in the shuttle and 7.10 seconds in the 3-cone. He also had a 36.5-inch vertical leap and did 9-foot-8 on the broad jump. Thomas confirmed his 18 reps on the bench press at 225 pounds.

NFL Draft Diamonds reported Thomas’ 40-yard dashes were 4.67 and 4.69 seconds.

Only three linebackers at the NFL Combine had a better vertical than what Thomas showcased. His shuttle time would have been second fastest among the six who ran in Indianapolis. Moore’s shuttle, using his best reported time, would have been tied for third best.

Of the 16 linebackers who ran the 40-yard dash, only five failed to break 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash, highlighting the speed at the position in Indianapolis. The identical 9-foot-8 broad jumps by Moore and Thomas would have topped 3 of the 15 linebackers who completed attempts at the combine, while Moore’s vertical would have been the lowest.

Only five linebackers did the 3-cone, and both Thomas and Moore had times that would have been third fastest. Thomas admitted he wanted to do better on the bench press. Just two of the 10 who did the routine at the combine did less. Moore, the lone NC State positional player to be invited to the combine, was third best among that group with 26 reps in Indianapolis.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Found some info on NC State's pro day and the Thomas brothers both performed well. Thayer Thomas has been totally blacked out and ignored during the draft process despite being a consistent and versatile performed over the course of his career at NC State.

Thayer Thomas showcases athleticism​

Former NC State wide receiver/punt returner Thayer Thomas’ representatives, MGC Sports, released his testing results, clocking Thomas at 4.48 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 3.95 seconds in the shuttle and 6.89 seconds in the 3-cone. Thomas also had a 37-inch vertical and 10-foot standing broad jump. He did 15 reps at 185 pounds on the bench press.

NFL Draft Diamonds had Thomas’ 40-times in a range of 4.48 and 4.58 seconds.

There were 43 wideouts who ran the 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. The 4.48 time for Thomas would have tied former North Carolina star Josh Downs for 20th best. If you average his 40 range to 4.53 seconds, Thomas would have tied for 26th.

The shuttle was an elite time for Thomas though, second best among the 19 who tried at the combine. Thomas would have joined Ohio State’s Jaxon Smith-Njigba as the only to go under 4.0 seconds.

Thomas’ 3-cone time would have also tied for third best among 14 wideouts in Indianapolis, and his vertical among 40 who tried at the combine would have tied for 16th.

Thirteen wide receivers did the bench press, and Thomas’ 15 would have been right in line with half the group. Seven wideouts had reps between 13-16 in Indianapolis.

NC State linebackers among day’s headliners​

According to a report from Pro Football News’ Tony Pauline, former NC State linebacker Isaiah Moore was between 4.62 and 4.68 seconds in the 40-yard dash. His short shuttle range was 4.38 to 4.44 seconds, and his three-cone was clocked as fast as 7.04 seconds.

NFL Draft Diamonds added that Moore had a 30-inch vertical and did a 9-foot-10 standing broad jump.

Pauline noted that Moore is considered a “mid-Day 3 pick” with the Giants, Lions, Colts and Patriots all known to be high on the rare five-year starter for NC State.

Former NC State all-conference linebacker Drake Thomas’ agency MGC Sports released his results. According to his representatives, Thomas clocked 4.60 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 4.28 seconds in the shuttle and 7.10 seconds in the 3-cone. He also had a 36.5-inch vertical leap and did 9-foot-8 on the broad jump. Thomas confirmed his 18 reps on the bench press at 225 pounds.

NFL Draft Diamonds reported Thomas’ 40-yard dashes were 4.67 and 4.69 seconds.

Only three linebackers at the NFL Combine had a better vertical than what Thomas showcased. His shuttle time would have been second fastest among the six who ran in Indianapolis. Moore’s shuttle, using his best reported time, would have been tied for third best.

Of the 16 linebackers who ran the 40-yard dash, only five failed to break 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash, highlighting the speed at the position in Indianapolis. The identical 9-foot-8 broad jumps by Moore and Thomas would have topped 3 of the 15 linebackers who completed attempts at the combine, while Moore’s vertical would have been the lowest.

Only five linebackers did the 3-cone, and both Thomas and Moore had times that would have been third fastest. Thomas admitted he wanted to do better on the bench press. Just two of the 10 who did the routine at the combine did less. Moore, the lone NC State positional player to be invited to the combine, was third best among that group with 26 reps in Indianapolis.
I’m not sure how if ever this could happen but it seems to me like there should be a standard job application type of thing for this stuff. It shouldn’t have to be a combine invite or not, there should just proof of electronically timed or recorded standards based tests.

My suspicion is that the lack of these tests in part stems from the fact that whites would fare better all around on a lot of them and it would make their athletic performance harder to ignore easily.

In the same way that the wonderlic test is going away and standards based testing is considered “racist” the limiting of combine invites is another convenient tool for holding white athletes back.

Aus2G

He looks off enough for me not to have any vested interest in his career. The racial ambiguity is also providing him with opportunities he would not have received if he were a White kid. Just my .02

On an unrelated note West Florida WR David Durden is receiving some recognition on the Top 30 visit circuit - He has had visits with the Ravens, Chargers, Broncos and two other teams. Rooting for him to get drafted.
One quick view of Hull’s instagram is all you need. He considers himself a black man. End of story.

I wouldn't have Jalen Carter on my team as an unsigned free agent. I wouldn't reward that sort of entitlement and background.

Warhawk_46

Master
One quick view of Hull’s instagram is all you need. He considers himself a black man. End of story.
Interesting as I thought he was half white-half Asian. Why consider himself black then? In any case, I don’t have Instagram and really avoid most social media, so thanks for the heads up.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Just because you consider yourself a puppy it doesn't mean you're a dog, isn't that the pushback against transvestites and their assertions of their gender?

I guess his father could be an Octaroon but that would make Hull Jr. a Hextaroon which is even more dubious than Octaroon in terms of ethnic assertion. I just think it's a case of Stockholm syndrome.

Does Northwestern have a traditional fullback?

If they don't he would probably be the only non Black in the running back depth chart and you combine that with all star camps and he would be among the rare White/Eurasian running backs he would run into since his high school days(I'm assuming he lived in a White area).

backrow

Hall of Famer
I'd guess he's adopted as he looks about a quarter and his parents sure are not.

I do seem to recall that this is not his biological father so it could also be that.