2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

El Gringo

Mentor
I don’t think it’s even worth trying to rush Mahommes. Just hold the line of scrimmage.

Warhawk_46

Master
Looks like defense decided to not play in the game this evening… this could end up being a case of who has the ball last.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Chiefs have more talent on both sides of the ball. Josh Allen is a one man wrecking crew, hope he and his team can pull out the win.

Snow Plow

Guru
The Chiefs have more talent on both sides of the ball. Josh Allen is a one man wrecking crew, hope he and his team can pull out the win.
Who would you start a team with before him? You have the first pick in the draft. I must note that he didn’t make the Pro Bowl.

El Gringo

Mentor
Have the Bills tackled a runningback or Mahommes in the backfield all game? There line d-line sucks. I doubt this call will go in the Bills favor.

Kaptain

Master
Buffalo needs this call. Allen has got to use his legs that's the bottom line and the coaches have to realize it. How about Diggs or was it Cook wiffing right by the free rusher to run a 2 yard hook on 3rd and 5?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hardman is almost as big an lol as Toney, both are clowns.

Snow Plow

Guru
Nice call by the refs. Let’s see Allen drive the field now. How about throw to Kincaid?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Have the Bills tackled a runningback or Mahommes in the backfield all game? There line d-line sucks. I doubt this call will go in the Bills favor.
Don’t forget the Bills invested heavily in blacks and epenesa.to rush the passer specifically when facing the chiefs and those players have all failed.

Riggins44

Master
Buffalo really got lucky there. They need a TD on this drive. All of a sudden KC's defense is stepping up.

Rocky B

Master
Gigantic call. Let’s go Bills.
Loss of four on first down doesn’t help...