2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

I'm willing to give credit where it's due, but Jordan Love has had a free ride in the playoffs to this point. First the Cowboys and now ther 9ers' "vaunted" defenses have left guys high school wide open. Add in the PIs and it really doesn't get much easier.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Bills benefited from a huge return, so it’s a wash. I expect a lot of Kittle And C-Mac this drive.

Warhawk_46

Master
I'm willing to give credit where it's due, but Jordan Love has had a free ride in the playoffs to this point. First the Cowboys and now ther 9ers' "vaunted" defenses have left guys high school wide open. Add in the PIs and it really doesn't get much easier.
The level of defensive back play in the league has never been worse. Atrocious.

Purdy looking very rusty… he keeps having balls sailing on him.
Seems crazy to say, but should Shannahan consider putting Darnold in? Purdy hasn't demonstrated the ability to come from behind all season, and if the Packers score again here I don't see him pulling it off.

Love picked off but that was a dumb move by the LB to keep running around like that so sloppily, the ball could've easily came out.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Nice play there. Have to start working Kittle
Into the game more. He is 3-3 for 73 yards. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to realize he may be the key to victory

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Someone please explain to me how they ignorred Cmac on that horrible drive? You can't become one dimensional. The Niners have
the leading rb in the NFL. Use him. The defense needs rest. If the Packers keep blitzing it will result in a big play eventually.

Kaptain

Master
Purdy has had several balls sail and has had pressure in his face all night. Shanihan is just way too cutsy. He needs to reduce his stupid play sheet to two plays - CMC runs and play action pass to Kittle. It just seems like he makes Purdy's job so difficult for no reason.

Kaptain

Master
What is Brock Purdy's hand size? I remember the great Rich Gannon had small hands and always had trouble in the wet weather.

Warhawk_46

Master
Purdy has had several balls sail and has had pressure in his face all night. Shanihan is just way too cutsy. He needs to reduce his stupid play sheet to two plays - CMC runs and play action pass to Kittle. It just seems like he makes Purdy's job so difficult for no reason.
Spot on.

And Purdy is clearly struggling today. So don’t put the game in his hands…

backrow

Hall of Famer
Purdy is wearing a glove to help him hold onto the ball but yeah, he's been way off target tonight so far.

BTW just occured to me, 3/4 TDs were scored by white dudes.

Someone please explain to me how they ignorred Cmac on that horrible drive. You can't become one dimensional. The Niners have
the leading rb in the NFL. Use him. The defense needs rest.
Seems like a Shanahan special to avoid running the ball late in big games. 28-3, SB 54, 2021 NFC championship, and last year's NFC championship. Now this game is following the same pattern. Shanahan's stubborn insistence to keep passing the ball late in close playoff games has yielded disastrous consequences.

Rocky B

Master
Heavy dose of CMC should be coming up.
Especially when your qb isn’t at top performance