2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

TwentyTwo

Master
Curious that the FOX graphic shows only Anzalone and Hutchinson as Detroit's white defensive starters, defaulting to a 4-2-5 base package. I haven't followed the snap counts closely, but I believe the official depth chart also includes John Cominsky and Jack Campbell (Malcolm Rodriguez already subbed in and logged a tackle).

(Cominsky apparently isn't a "starter" despite a higher season snap count overall)
Same thing i said/ noticed last week! Kinda crappy!

Lions have punched the 49ers in the mouth 14 - 0...they need to answer!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve noticed that as well fellas, they can’t let the public know how honkey heavy their D is!

Warhawk_46

Master
Shanahan looking like a deer in the headlights. Let’s get some actual decent playcalling here…

Edit: nice pass to Juice!

backrow

Hall of Famer
They need to score to take some pressure off.

Defense looks wonky so it's down to the offense. Gonna be tough

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC finding it very tough running so far… 8 rushes for only 28 yards through one quarter.
I’ve no doubt he will bust one soon.

But the 49ers playcalling is awfully predictable so far.

Gator Dad

Guru
Juice with a carry, then C-Mac with the TD. This is a very watchable offense that's being let down by their head coach's cute play calling, their 10/11 afflete defense, and their Rooney Ruler defensive coordinator.

Niners defense has to do something on this next drive. Even just hold Detroit to a field goal. Rooney & Co. have done a "heckuva job, Brownie" so far.

Kaptain

Master
No complaints from me about the playcalling so far. Runs and passes for CMC and getting Juice involved. The defense needs to make some plays obviously. I'd like some Kittle sometime but he may have to block Hutchinson a lot today.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Juice with a carry, then C-Mac with the TD. This is a very watchable offense that's being let down by their head coach's cute play calling, their 10/11 afflete defense, and their Rooney Ruler defensive coordinator.

Niners defense has to do something on this next drive. Even just hold Detroit to a field goal. Rooney & Co. have done a "heckuva job, Brownie" so far.
Summed up perfectly.

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC carrying the 9ers so far!

Their defense is a sieve… Detroit is averaging over 8 yards a carry… why would they even pass?

Warhawk_46

Master

Couldn’t agree more.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ouch, Greenlaw is probably the best they have on that defense outside of Bosa. I hope he comes back.

Riggins44

Master
Sack by Bosa. He may have to stop them by himself. Greenlaw looked like he just dislocated his shoulder with that hit on LaPorta.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Kittle just manhandled Hutch!

Expect to see a fair amount of White-on-White crime when the 49ers offense has the ball.

A very watchable game here, followed by an equally watchable SB coming up now that black America’s team has been eliminated.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Expect to see a fair amount of White-on-White crime when the 49ers offense has the ball.

A very watchable game here, followed by an equally watchable SB coming up now that black America’s team has been eliminated.
Right! I thought we declared no more brother wars!