2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

El Gringo

Mentor
Well at least there beating the hell out of Mahommes. The guys is tough for sure.

Riggins44

Master
And Jackson gets picked off on a terrible decision to throw the ball. That should be the game right there. KC should just run the ball now.

Warhawk_46

Master
Kelce is absolutely killing this guys!! Drawing penalties and physically dominating.
A man amongst boys.

Honestly, this may be the best case scenario for us as I think both San Fransisco and Detroit match up better against the Chiefs than the Ravens.

El Gringo

Mentor
A man amongst boys.

Honestly, this may be the best case scenario for us as I think both San Fransisco and Detroit match up better against the Chiefs than the Ravens.
I’m starting to agree as long as Kelce wins mvp of this game! He has to.

Warhawk_46

Master
Dumb move by Kansas City to have Mahomes pass and promptly get sacked. They should be running the ball and running down the clock…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Called it
Flowers' coup de grace was injuring himself on the bench and is now out of the game. Odell Beckham is undoubtedly mentoring him on how to fully unleash his inner diva.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wonder what the narrative will be tomorrow when the supposed MVP only musters up 7 points in the championship game. The excuse makers will be out in full force tomorrow.

Edit: 10 points