2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

Rocky B

Master
Put the caste aspect aside for a moment and this isn't that good of a game.
It’s a coal bowl to me.....Aside from KC having more pale faces on D, I’m so tired of them......And every commercial having Maholmes on it. Uggh

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I knew Flowers was going to juke Sneed after he made the wide open catch as Sneed -- who's supposedly one of the best CBs in the league -- took a horrible angle to follow up his failure to cover. Thank God it wasn't Chris Conte. And the idiotic taunting afterward was anything but surprising.

Warhawk_46

Master
Can't stand the Ravens, the Chiefs are by far more white friendly especially on defense and they have Watson at reciever and to be honest I like Mahomes he is class. Has to be Chiefs for me not the Ravens.
I’m in the same camp. Mahomes is 75% white as it is, and certainly doesn’t act like the stereotypical black. He is a great QB, I can admit that.

Plus Kelce, Watson and several defenders… KC is the easy choice for me.

backrow

Hall of Famer
He took them right out of the red zone. Luckily for him he got another catch soon after.

woody39

Mentor
Good play by Sneed making up for the poor coverage earlier in the drive....

Honestly the way the Ravens act so pleased they look like they are going to lose.

El Gringo

Mentor
Kelce is absolutely killing this guys!! Drawing penalties and physically dominating.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kelce up to 11 catches for 116 yards. So talented. The Chiefs look to be headed to another Super Bowl.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Just an embarrassment of a team from so many angles. I couldn’t imagine being a fan.