2023 NBA Draft and NBA Free Agency

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
WL, I’m not sure I understand why you’re so blackpilled here. What NBA team has a weaker depth chart at guard? Also I’m sure most teams are going to be loaded with guaranteed contracts. Looking at the competition, Fultz and Anthony are pretty legit. Harris is very below average for a starter. Black is a nobody and Suggs has been a huge bust so far. I don’t see why this would be a bad landing spot.

1692756713182.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WL, I’m not sure I understand why you’re so blackpilled here. What NBA team has a weaker depth chart at guard? Also I’m sure most teams are going to be loaded with guaranteed contracts. Looking at the competition, Fultz and Anthony are pretty legit. Harris is very below average for a starter. Black is a nobody and Suggs has been a huge bust so far. I don’t see why this would be a bad landing spot.

View attachment 4159

Good points. At shooting guard possibly but he is short for a shooting guard. Utah had interest and they have been trying to upgrade
there guard play. I think he had potential to start or be the first off the bench for the Jazz. He also worked with one of their asst. coach's Jason Terry for a while. I just hope the Magic gives him a chance. The kid can score 20 a night easy. Even in the nba if he got starter minutes!
He almost averaged that last year in his 2nd year in the G League and that was off the bench. I'm just worried he would be burried in Orlando.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Cole Swider
AA1fIBNl.img

ASK IRA: Did Spoelstra offer a hint about the Heat’s next shooting star?​

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We only have 2 white guys on the US Team but what I like is that they are both very young and born in America. Austin Reaves
has played alot and he has been great in the games so far. Kessler hasn't played as much sadly but he is a very good basketball
player as we saw last year in his rookie year. Even though the nba is still not nearly enough whites to be honest, the good news is
that in the last 5 years more american white players are getting drafted and actually playing with some becoming stars. This trend
should continue and maybe in another decade the percentages won't be so bad. Trying to stay positive.

i

espn.com

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice Lithuania beat US and Latvia beat France. Suck it caste system.