2023 Kentucky Wildcats

Kentucky has started 11, 8, 3, 4, 3, 8, 8. 4, 5, 6, 5, 3, 4, 6, 4, 3 and 4 whites since 2005.

Typical SEC make up. No reason to watch this team beyond seeing if NC State transfer Devin Leary’s draft stock goes up.

Good news is the woefully unimpressive quota back up from last year has been passed up in the depth chart.

Back up LB Luke Fulton is the only scholarship defensive white player I’m aware of.

Walk on RB and former Kentuckys Mr. Football winner Isaac Dixon appears to no longer be on the roster.

At least some good OL depth.

Offense -
QB - Devin Leary
TE - Brendan Bates
RG - Eli Cox
C - Jager Bulton

Defense -
None

Notable back ups include QB Kaiya Sheron, TE Josh Kattus, FB Jack Varga, RG Tanner Bowles, C Koby Keenum, LG Dylan Ray, LT Ben Christman, and LB Luke Fulton.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gross make up as always with Kentucky… They embrace the SEC Plantation way of building a team.

Sucks about Dixon. He received some positive press a few years ago. Media throwing the small school White RB a bone, UK had no intention of ever playing him.

Emperor

Gross make up as always with Kentucky… They embrace the SEC Plantation way of building a team.

Sucks about Dixon. He received some positive press a few years ago. Media throwing the small school White RB a bone, UK had no intention of ever playing him.
It’s truly unfortunate too. He could’ve went to a place that desired to utilize his services.

Kattus is a monster & I love our history of great white offensive linemen, but UK is a plantation school. It’s disheartening as a fan who wants a blue-collar white team that reflects the state.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It’s truly unfortunate too. He could’ve went to a place that desired to utilize his services.

Kattus is a monster & I love our history of great white offensive linemen, but UK is a plantation school. It’s disheartening as a fan who wants a blue-collar white team that reflects the state.
Hello Emperor and welcome.

What is the general sentiment amongst the average White Kentucky citizen? Do they love their coal black teams or is there indifference since their isn’t enough White representation?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Welcome! I too wish Big Blue Nation built their teams with a Blue Collar aspect.

Emperor

Hello Emperor and welcome.

What is the general sentiment amongst the average White Kentucky citizen? Do they love their coal black teams or is there indifference since their isn’t enough White representation?
Honestly, as long as they win games, they couldn’t care less.

Definitely fall in love with their charcoal basketball team when they’re decent. They do love to see Kentucky white products succeed in football, but ultimately the win column matters more. They HATED their last black quarterback (whom had potential, but didn’t produce because of injuries) & derided the coaches on social media for endorsing the BLM terrorist collective.