2023 French Open

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Iga Swiatek earns her fourth major title and consolidates her number 1 ranking. It wasn't without a fight from unseeded
Karolina Muchova. Enjoyed watching both ladies who are very skilled. Before the semi-final match with Sabalenka, I've never watched Muchova. She has a great all court games. Inconsistency is the bugaboo for her. Injuries don't help either. Swiatek is super and will win a few more majors. Just wish she would lose the Ukraine flag pin on her cap.

I was just settling in to watch the Djokovic and Alcaraz match yesterday and Carlos is hit with cramps. Oh well, what I saw was pretty exciting. Alcaraz ability to chase down any ball is outrageous. Djokovic, you are amazing!!

icsept

Master
Iga is very impressive. She has good size, speed and power. 4 majors and she’s only 22. She owns Coco Gauff, the network's favorite. The sky’s the limit if she wants it.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Iga is very impressive. She has good size, speed and power. 4 majors and she’s only 22. She owns Coco Gauff, the network's favorite. The sky’s the limit if she wants it.
The black hype is sickening. You would think Gauff is god. First Brutus and now the next black hope.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
23 major titles is an utterly crazy feat. Not so many years ago I thought it an unreachable mountain. Yet, Djokovic manages to pull it off in an era with two of the greatest Grand Slam winners that have walked this earth. :number_one:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
23 major titles is an utterly crazy feat. Not so many years ago I thought it an unreachable mountain. Yet, Djokovic manages to pull it off in an era with two of the greatest Grand Slam winners that have walked this earth. :number_one:

I used to say this with Roger Federer who I rooted for and still admire as a fan. With all respect for Federer I have to say that a new champion
as arrived. Simply put Novak Djokovic is the Greatest Male Tennis Player of All Time!

Long Live the KIng Novak Djokovic. The People's Champion. Congrats an a very well deserved epic acheivment that the media should
give 24/7 attention to. Since he doesn't fit their propaganda push of everything black they will give him a lttle coverage & talk about Coco
the loser again. What Novak did is just so incredible. Hope he gets to 25 and then retires as the best tennis player to ever play!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Djokovic was also screwed out of two other potential Slam titles by the Covid-totalitarian governments of Australia and the U.S. Makes it all the sweeter that he set the record for Slam titles anyway.