2023 Colorado Buffaloes

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is currently on Outkick (Outcuck), which passes itself off as a "conservative" alternative to the usual corporate sports narrative but which in reality is almost the same since it was bought by Fox, kinda like how the RINO dominated Republicans try to pass themselves off as a meaningful alternative to the Democrats.

Checking out this loudmouth's background, he used to be the head coach of the Indiana basketball team. Looking at him you hope he's not a run of the mill Caste clown, but of course he is. Remember boys and girls, it's a "blessing" to play for Deion Sanders:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Describing Dakich as a loudmouth is being polite imo. Outkick had a brief time of being relevant. Just as unbearable as the rest of sports media.

In other news Slime Time landed another Black QB recruit for America’s Black Team.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Dakich,an obvious cuckold for “real” affletes, has been accused of being “muh rayciss” a handful of times throughout his lengthy career. his crime (aside from his obvious sniveling for the (((corporate masters))) who run things) is having the audacity of not always praising the outrageous negative antics of Upside Americans. that’s how low the standard of “muh raycizzm” has become in modern Merka. a lifetime supporter of all things negro who doesn’t have universal positivity towards the Dynamic Ones is still a baddie.

https://www.buffzone.com/2023/11/02/cu-buffs-notes-trevor-woods-embracing-switch-to-linebacker/

Old news at this point so I'm not sure if its already been posted, but I noticed this during last night's Colorado vs Oregon State game. Colorado's lone white defender, and one of the few white players in general, has been moved to linebacker. Predictably, he's been one of the teams leading tacklers since the switch.

COACH PRIME is already turning on his players for his failures, and who better to throw under the bus than Woods. Moving him to LB is an implicit statement that he is the problem with the putrid secondary, and definitely not his son Shilo or prized recruit Travis Hunter.

This experiment is starting to look like spectacular failure, and I would be shocked is Deion is still coaching when his sons have graduated.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Slime Time racially slotting his honkeys. Shocker.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Colorado's 2025 class takes a hit as Winston Watkins decommits. Watkins no. 87 on the ESPN 300 was the first player to commit to Sanders.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wise Decision by Chandler @FootballDad . Slime Time only has 1 OL commit and of course it’s a sumo from Junior College by way of Miami. Yikes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Colorado losing a lot of commits and players are transferring out too. Pretty comical to watch. One of their coaches also resigned yesterday.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Colorado losing a lot of commits and players are transferring out too. Pretty comical to watch. One of their coaches also resigned yesterday.

Poor Pee on Deion. From a sure national championship to a last place finish in the Pac !2.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It should be an interesting offseason in Boulder this year to be sure. Of course "Coach Prime" can just go raid all of the HBCU's and bring in all of that uptapped "talent". All of those boy scouts tranferring in should definitely make the streets of Boulder safer, right?

white is right

Hall of Famer
I have never seen the wheels fall of a wagon this badly ever.... If Sanders wasn't a full blooded African type who constantly scolds the media I think whispers of him being in over his head would be floated after this 180 from their 3 and 0 start.

Sanders literally does everything wrong for a "normal" coach as he airs his dirty laundry to the media and does this constantly, who hasn't he thrown under the bus. When a guy like Saban does this he does this once in a season for affect more than anything else but Sanders seems to do this once week since the wheels have fallen off the wagon.

All of this talk about Sanders jumping to a premium college program is dead in the water after what he has shown this season.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This young man tells what kind of a real person Sanders is.

What? No way! He can't possibly be talking about Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year or whatever they call it. I saw about 20 pages of gushing praise for coach Prime in that rag.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I for one, am utterly shocked by this! Thanks for posting though @booth . Shows you how desperate and gullible the populace gets when presented with a magic Negroni.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I for one, am utterly shocked by this! Thanks for posting though @booth . Shows you how desperate and gullible the populace gets when presented with a magic Negroni.
it’s like the photo and story that is frequently shared by normie-cons who say “we’re all one race, the human race” of the affletic youff helping an old White man down an escalator.

that incident occurred back in 2017. the fact it STILL is shared shows just how unusual the moment was rather than the opposite, which its sharers purports that it refutes.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
This young man tells what kind of a real person Sanders is.

I believe this young man 1000%. I knew someone with a very similar encounter with Sanders. Sanders and his entourage back in the day were at an establishment where my friend was manager. For some reason or another, the group was dealing with my friend. Sanders would not speak directly to him, he would speak to his main lackey and he in return would relay the message to my friend. Keep in mind they were standing right next to each other. It must have been a ludicrous situation, to say the least

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've wanted to see Sanders get his ass kicked ever since he dumped a bucket of ice water on Tim McCarver's head, a man 26 years his senior, and then slunk away. He's one of the most arrogant athletes ever and his prima donna ways and no interest in tackling furthered the direction of the NFL toward what it is now.

El Gringo

Mentor
I've wanted to see Sanders get his ass kicked ever since he dumped a bucket of ice water on Tim McCarver's head, a man 26 years his senior, and then slunk away. He's one of the most arrogant athletes ever and his prima donna ways and no interest in tackling furthered the direction of the NFL toward what it is now.

What a POS and a coward!! Someone in the locker room should have beat his ass over that one.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clown World

Clown world indeed. The fact thousands if not a few million White people seem to think they can relate to Sanders and actually root for the guy is beyond me. Not only is he a racist but he is also an arrogant elitist. I have said before but I have hated Sanders since I was probably 10 years old.