2023 College Football Week 8

Warhawk_46

Master
Dean Connors is somebody to keep an eye on, he has good size in very good speed and agility. In a fair world he would find a home in the NFL but we will see what happens. I’m slightly encouraged and optimistic that with the USFL and the XFL Merging some of our guys will find a home.

Rocky B

Master
Teszca not much room to run for Navy so far.
Owen Burk with only two carries. I still want to know why he was flip flopped in the starting line up. I don’t remember seeing him fumble and his ypc is stronger than the Michel’s. Plumlee hasn’t had any long runs yet.
Lots of good running back games today.

TwentyTwo

Master
Ohio U. WR Sam Wiglusz 7 catches 125 yards midway thru 3rd Qtr!

Penn State Defense scored on a TD vs Ohio State ..left the room...was there a penalty? Forced to kick FG?

Teszca not much room to run for Navy so far.
Owen Burk with only two carries. I still want to know why he was flip flopped in the starting line up. I don’t remember seeing him fumble and his ypc is stronger than the Michel’s. Plumlee hasn’t had any long runs yet.
Lots of good running back games today.

What did you think of the 94 yard TD catch for Dane Kinamon i posted on bottom of last page? He was formerly a Tailback.
Don't understand the the inconsistent use of Owen Burk?

Navy has been stuffed vs Air Force; will they eventually break thru?

First game back for John Rhys Plumlee from injury. Playing with big ole' " knee brace ". Glad he's playing again! Wonder if he's 100%? He's not
EDIT ....14 UCF players ""Stomach virus" vomiting ...including Plumlee who had 2 IV's.

Sooners D-End Ethan Downs having a nice season! LB Danny Stutsman is a stud + specimen Jaren Kanak!

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lot of boring games early. More highlights on here than watching live! Both McCord and Allar are struggling.

How much does Penn State suck?! James Franklin going to soil his pants against Ohio State and Michigan year after year is a guaranteed at this point. Anyways almost out of beer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Plumlee would be fortunate to get a combine invite.

Hopefully he gets the senior bowl and combine invites. He's not a QB at the next level but is easily one of the best athletes in the upcoming draft class. Just get him to a tanning booth before the combine!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lot of boring games early. More highlights on here than watching live! Both McCord and Allar are struggling.

How much does Penn State suck?! James Franklin going to soil his pants against Ohio State and Michigan year after year is a guaranteed at this point. Anyways almost out of beer.

Franklin has peaked as a coach - what he has done is the limit to his ability as a coach. He won't win a national championship. The PSU offensive game plan has been bad this game, not sure why you are running RPOs with Allar back there. Let the kid sling the ball around.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Miss State had an offensive system in place and the QBs to run it under Leach. Rogers was out for this game and the black qb transfer from Vanderbilt comes in and leads them to 7 points. The new Mississippi State head coach is a new aged caste douche. He's blackened up the QB position and is changing the offense after Leach came in and implemented his system successfully for several years. Arkansas isn't much better with their caricature of a minstrel character under center. Couple of deep south caste head coaches at those two schools.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Does anyone think Drake Stoops has any chance to be drafted in the very late rounds? I doubt it but with his dad you never know.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fire Fickell, Longo, and Tressell. The AD McIntosh should step down as well. One season trying Air Raid has gutted Wisconsin of its identity. Clown show .

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Does anyone think Drake Stoops has any chance to be drafted in the very late rounds? I doubt it but with his dad you never know.
LOL hell no dude. His surname didn’t help him get a scholarship. There will be at least 25 upsiders drafted before Drake gets a camp invite.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
LOL hell no dude. His surname didn’t help him get a scholarship. There will be at least 25 upsiders drafted before Drake gets a camp invite.

Yeah I was guessing USFDA at best. Not a star but still a reliable 4th or 5th receiver but I doubt he gets any chance.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Didn’t mean to sound rude. But my days as an optimist are over lol.

TwentyTwo

Master
Mizzou D2 Transfer RB Cody Schrader 102 yards Rushing & TD on 13 carries in the 1st Half!

Ohio U. WR Sam Wiglusz finished 10 catches 155 yards & TD!

Rocky B

Master
Mizzou D2 Transfer RB Cody Schrader 102 yards Rushing & TD on 13 carries in the 1st Half!

I’m watching Mizzou....it’s must watch for me.....
Schrader looks so smooth. I’d love to see him get another 50 or so yards in the second half to gain on the leader in the SEC.
How can an NFL team draft Rattler next year when each of the cowards passed on Brad Roberts?

22, I’ve always liked Kinamon, he’s been around a long time without many touches....With Burk getting steined, my loyalty to AF has dipped.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Cody Schrader should be getting into the conversation as having a chance to play in the NFL. To do this in the SEC should shut up even
some of the haters. Of course that white skin is just so hard to hide. What a incedible talent!

Cody Shrader is 5'9 and 215lbs of muscle with speed and elusiveness. I've seen many great running backs who are shorter. They are even
harder to tackle as they get so low to the ground. He is a senior and he better get an NFL Combine Invite!!!

Rocky B

Master
Looks like Victor Rosa fumbled and now is riding pine.
Three carries for six yards.....
No carries after the fumble....
Hopefully, he didn’t get injured

Samson Evans 16-61-1. Watching a bit of that, but mostly Mizzou.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Looks like Victor Rosa fumbled and now is riding pine.
Three carries for six yards.....
No carries after the fumble....
Hopefully, he didn’t get injured

Samson Evans 16-61-1. Watching a bit of that, but mostly Mizzou.
Laughery had a nice 15 yard scamper against Wisconsin. Might have went further if Wohler wasn’t such a sure tackler.

Shrader for Missouri has been an awesome surprise last 2 seasons. He’s exceeded what i thought he’d do!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader should be getting into the conversation as having a chance to play in the NFL. To do this in the SEC should shut up even
some of the haters. Of course that white skin is just so hard to hide. What a incedible talent!

Cody Shrader is 5'9 and 215lbs of muscle with speed and elusiveness. I've seen many great running backs who are shorter. They are even
harder to tackle as they get so low to the ground. He is a senior and he better get an NFL Combine Invite!!!

Let's not forget Jacob Hester. He was vital in winning a national championship for LSU. Got drafted in the third round and moved to fullback despite being undersized for the position. I am certainly glad to see Shrader doing very well this season and hope he gets a shot at the next level.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Veilleux for Pitt has looked all the part of a highly rated prospect. A wise decision for Pitt to "double dip" at the QB position in the transfer portal.

Minnesota is now up by 2 on Iowa. Deacon Hill stinks - 2 lost fumbles in the game and 96 passing yards deep into the 4th quarter. This week the elder Ferentz went out of his way to state that Labas was securely a 2nd string guy by stating that last year Petras was the starter for a reason. Hopefully after this game Iowa decides to put Labas under center. Credit to Minnesota as they are playing tough and aren't too different demographically from the Hawkeyes outside of the unicorn at CB. Kaliakmanis may or may not be the answer but he's still a young QB so credit to Fleck for sticking with him this season despite the uneven performance.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
with less than 7 minutes remaining in the game, Iowa hasn’t completed a second-half pass and has run for -8 yards after intermission. NEGATIVE 8!!! Brian Ferentz is the worst.