2023 College Football Bowl Season

Phall

Master
Terrific win for Michigan! As a fan, I was nervous until they finally stretched out the lead with 7 minutes left.

This was my favorite play of the game: check out edge rusher Braiden McGregor's pancake block 30+ yards downfield on Washington's running back. (The interception would've been returned to the endzone except for the lunchpail effort of Washington tight end Jack Westover)

This 3rd down scramble by McCarthy changed the momentum late in the third quarter after Michigan's offense had gone flat on a handful of consecutive drives. It didn't result in points, but might have contributed to saving the game, at least in some small way.

Here was the biggest passing play of the night for Michigan: Colston Loveland with the tough catch in stride and power run for 41 yards.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Terrific win for Michigan! As a fan, I was nervous until they finally stretched out the lead with 7 minutes left.

This was my favorite play of the game: check out edge rusher Braiden McGregor's pancake block 30+ yards downfield on Washington's running back. (The interception would've been returned to the endzone except for the lunchpail effort of Washington tight end Jack Westover)

This 3rd down scramble by McCarthy changed the momentum late in the third quarter after Michigan's offense had gone flat on a handful of consecutive drives. It didn't result in points, but might have contributed to saving the game, at least in some small way.

Here was the biggest passing play of the night for Michigan: Colston Loveland with the tough catch in stride and power run for 41 yards.
Great showing by a God-fearing coach and an excellent team that allows the best players to succeed regardless of race!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Mccarthey’s run was absolutely elite, much like Allen last night. The RBs are superb, but glad he and Loveland proved to be NFL level talent.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Michigan. Far from perfect but have enough of our guys to be a palatable national champ.

On the other hand, Penix was exposed on the biggest stage. His stock should drop like an anchor but we know the usual suspects will be working overtime to build him back up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just another subtle bit of caste speak I noticed last night.

Anyone keep a tally on how many times Herbie said Penix is "throwing darts"? That's all those two BSPN cuck announcers could talk about. The tone in their voice was much different when talking about Penix too. Even the aftergame interview on Sportscenter Herbie was all about Penix "throwing darts". I supposed that's the next step in this whole QB agenda - making the masses believe blacks are better at throwing the ball.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Herbie is a mega cuck. After joining the weeping wussy club during the blm riots, he was rewarded with a NFL gig on top of his CFB duties. Talk about knowing his role and thriving in it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Washington gave up 300 yards rushing! This whole PAC 4/Big Ten experiment should be interesting next year.

Just another subtle bit of caste speak I noticed last night.

Anyone keep a tally on how many times Herbie said Penix is "throwing darts"? That's all those two BSPN cuck announcers could talk about. The tone in their voice was much different when talking about Penix too. Even the aftergame interview on Sportscenter Herbie was all about Penix "throwing darts". I supposed that's the next step in this whole QB agenda - making the masses believe blacks are better at throwing the ball.
I don’t think I’ve heard of a black qb described as NOT having a rocket for an arm. This is how they program the masses just like how they used to say every black qb is a dynamic athlete, so in your mind even a slow and unathletic black qb gets automatically associated as being a great athlete.

On the bright side from reading the forums after the game most of the DWF are now very down on Penix

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don’t think I’ve heard of a black qb described as NOT having a rocket for an arm. This is how they program the masses just like how they used to say every black qb is a dynamic athlete, so in your mind even a slow and unathletic black qb gets automatically associated as being a great athlete.

On the bright side from reading the forums after the game most of the DWF are now very down on Penix
Wrist flick was the big one for several years. The “throwing darts” is certainly some new caste vernacular.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I was talking to a close family member who is an NFL fan but doesn't watch college at all. He's not racially aware of the Caste System, though I try to drop breadcrumbs to him whenever I can. Unprompted by me, he tells me that he's not at all impressed by Penix who the media is hyping. Called him a cross of Tyrod Taylor and a worse version of Tua. Pointed out to me his injury history as well. I pointed out his age. Guy tells me its absurd he's being looked at as a 1st round pick.

I share this as some insight to a normie football fan's takeaway from the game. Penix stock has to be way down now and I think a large numbers of fans would be disappointed if their team drafted him.

Wrist flick was the big one for several years. The “throwing darts” is certainly some new caste vernacular.
:lol: yeah you’re right. I wonder if a member of the tribe comes up with these new caste terms or if one of the good goys spontaneously comes up with it on his own and gets good feedback from his master

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was talking to a close family member who is an NFL fan but doesn't watch college at all. He's not racially aware of the Caste System, though I try to drop breadcrumbs to him whenever I can. Unprompted by me, he tells me that he's not at all impressed by Penix who the media is hyping. Called him a cross of Tyrod Taylor and a worse version of Tua. Pointed out to me his injury history as well. I pointed out his age. Guy tells me its absurd he's being looked at as a 1st round pick.

I share this as some insight to a normie football fan's takeaway from the game. Penix stock has to be way down now and I think a large numbers of fans would be disappointed if their team drafted him.

I still think the hype machine will push him higher than he should be. I’ll go on record stating he is a poor man’s Aidan O’Connell.

We saw that with last year’s gross propaganda that having 3 black QBs getting drafted in the 1st round was more important than evaluating players based on skill. The position has now entered the same caste qualifiers to play the position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
:lol: yeah you’re right. I wonder if a member of the tribe comes up with these new caste terms or if one of the good goys spontaneously comes up with it on his own and gets good feedback from his master
Haha. I always go back to “muscle shark” as my biggest head scratcher when it comes to describing players. Some draft dweeb dubbed Matt Ionnaidis one. It’s stuck with me to this day.

But yea they try to get the buzz words and apply them to blacks.

jphoss

Mentor
congrats on white enough Michigan! And most importantly, Michigan won the championship with a white quarterback. coach and quarterback are the most visual members of any team, so it is crucial Michigan won all the dwf’s we’re not subject to endless shots of Penix and his room brightening smile. And now going back to 2018 a white quarterback has led his team to the title every year in spite of the propaganda efforts from our enemies. A great testament to the talent and determination of our people.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Michigan also won playing bully ball, which all the experts tell us is extinct. Another poster mentioned they are first team without a Top 10 recruiting class to win it. Again worth noting!

Haha. I always go back to “muscle shark” as my biggest head scratcher when it comes to describing players. Some draft dweeb dubbed Matt Ionnaidis one. It’s stuck with me to this day.

But yea they try to get the buzz words and apply them to blacks.
I’m glad I can’t say I’ve heard of “muscle shark” before. These caste shills are such ****

sprintstar

Mentor
I thought both Michigan running backs did very well, then throw in ace QB JJ and Loveland as well as a very good offensive line....#73 on Washington's offense got burned several times by black linemen and linebackers....cost them a td for sure and maybe 2... If Penix throws darts(not) then Josh Allen throws warp nine photon torpedoes!

wile

Master
Michigan also won playing bully ball, which all the experts tell us is extinct. Another poster mentioned they are first team without a Top 10 recruiting class to win it. Again worth noting!
Even conservatives have to believe DEI does not affect sports, just everything else in life. And that is why we call them DWFs anesthetized to life at least there. So next time the close relatives and friends blabber on about the narrative just go "It's DEI" then shut up and change the subject.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

It sure would be nice if more teams went back to playing "bully ball". Looking at the Wildcard games this week especially those with inclement weather - running the ball may very well be their only option. I feel that would certainly be a cheat code for a program. Just stock up on o-linemen that can control the line of scrimmage, get some two TE sets and run the ball/control the tempo of the game. Alot of the reason football especially at the college level is high scoring is because it's two teams playing the same style of offense at the same tempo.

Washington's offense was very much predicated on the pass and playing in a conference in which every team played a very similar offense and complimented the offense with defensive mediocrity. They passed the ball 59% of the time and ran 41% of the time. Statistically they were not a great rushing team ranking 102 in the nation. The lack of balance on offense was certainly on display as Michigan was able to limit the run game and pressure the QB all game.

jphoss

Mentor
Nick saben made a good point about playing a team that huddles. He was saying it’s more difficult for the defense bc they have less time to diagnose the formation of the offense vs a team that just lines up in shotgun with no huddle but still runs the snap clock down under 10 seconds just standing around. No doubt running a more old school traditional offense that huddles and gets into different formations requires a more complex system than the no huddle shotgun 11 personnel scheme we see weekly. Of course you need a more intelligent trigger man to run a more complex offense

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Nick saben made a good point about playing a team that huddles. He was saying it’s more difficult for the defense bc they have less time to diagnose the formation of the offense vs a team that just lines up in shotgun with no huddle but still runs the snap clock down under 10 seconds just standing around. No doubt running a more old school traditional offense that huddles and gets into different formations requires a more complex system than the no huddle shotgun 11 personnel scheme we see weekly. Of course you need a more intelligent trigger man to run a more complex offense
And gone are the days where quarterbacks call plays. Instead college coaches paid 4mm/ yr do it because they cant afford the risk otherwise