2023 Boise State Broncos

TwentyTwo

Master
Since 2010, the Broncos have started 11, 15, 14, 11, 11, 11, 10, 9, 6, 6, 7 , 7 ....up to 9 last year; 10 this year if Summer camp position battles pan out.

Run of the Mill for a typical Boise State team. Snow Plow O-Line & TE.

2nd team to watch for WR Chase Penry (Colorado transfer) ; WR Austin Bolt; QB Maddux Madsen (RS Fr.) ; TE Matt Lauter
RB Tyler Crowe is 3rd on the Depth Chart; QB Colt Fulton; WR Cole Wright could be the Kick Returner

2024 class will be highlighted by Track Star / WR Gatlin Blair with elite 10.18 -10.25 speed

OFFENSE (6)
TE Riley Smith
LT Cade Beresford
LG Mason Randolph
C Nathan Cordona
RG Ben Dooley
RT Garrett Curran

DEFENSE (4?)
DT Michael Callahan (*battle for position)
LB Ty Tanner
LB DJ Schramm
DB Alexander Tuebner

One to watch; DE Tyler Wegis (Utah transfer)
Freshman LB's Wyatt Milkovic & Chase Martin

Phall

Master
Signing top-100 recruit Gatlin Bair is a big win for the Broncos. Unfortunately, his two-year Mormon mission means that he won't suit up until 2026.

Really hope this team finds a white QB by then.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Signing top-100 recruit Gatlin Bair is a big win for the Broncos. Unfortunately, his two-year Mormon mission means that he won't suit up until 2026.

Let's also hope the kid runs track as well as football. Why does it matter? He ran 2 wind legal 10.15 times this year in the same
weekend as a high school kid. Unheard of for black or white high school sprinters to do that. If he continues to run track he will
have that to fall back on if the nfl were to screw him over. The kid has olympic speed. As much as I love football I wish he would
just focus on track. The kid could be a white Usain Bolt. We will probably never know but I'm still hoping he does both sports in college,

Phall

Master
Let's also hope the kid runs track as well as football. Why does it matter? He ran 2 wind legal 10.15 times this year in the same
weekend as a high school kid. Unheard of for black or white high school sprinters to do that. If he continues to run track he will
have that to fall back on if the nfl were to screw him over. The kid has olympic speed. As much as I love football I wish he would
just focus on track. The kid could be a white Usain Bolt. We will probably never know but I'm still hoping he does both sports in college,

I mentioned that Bair is a "top-100" prospect. If he was more like Barack Obama (by that, I only mean having black skin-tone, not being homosexual), he would rank as a top 10 prospect along with the blue-chip quarterbacks, gargantuan blocking giants, and mesomorphic edge-rusher freaks.

I'm not an encyclopedia, but I doubt there has ever been a high school recruit who has run a 10.18 (or wind-aided 10.15) ever at 6'2.

Wide receivers have been getting paid more and more of their NFL teams' salary caps lately. It would be great to have a new stud in the fantasy football gay water cooler chit-chat.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Shameful that Boise doesn’t have a White quarterback every year. What Caste Cuck perpetuated this nonsense?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shameful that Boise doesn’t have a White quarterback every year. What Caste Cuck perpetuated this nonsense?

To show the absurd stupidity of this can you imagine a high school in Harlem, NY even allowing a white qb or star player to
lead the team? There would be race riots. Our people are doomed for the most part because they are cucked & scared of
everything. Idaho is about as white as the rocky mountains in the winter time so they go out of their way to bring in black qb's.

I've been a fan of this program since the Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl. It's been downhill since Petersen left but it looks like things are trending in the right direction with a lot of young talent waiting in the wings. Their QB does make them a tough watch though. He's your typical college quota - a terrible 1 read passer but a decent runner. Personally, there's nothing I hate more in CFB than the trend of incompetent athletes at the QB position among these mid-tier schools. The best programs are still trotting out guys who can actually throw the ball (Bennett, Burrow, Young, Duggan) so I'm not sure why these programs think pure runners are the answer. Makes for some really boring football if you ask me. But he fits the bill, so he will likely start the next 2 years and go in the first round of the NFL draft.