2023-'24 NBA Season

JohnHarper

Arenas says "Europeans" should be banned from the league, but he clearly means "whites". I guarantee he would rather see the league taken over by blacks from Europe than stateside honkeys.

Race aside, Europe is simply outclassing us in terms of player development. Even the best blacks are being developed there now. The "old days" of thuggish American blacks and hip hop culture dominating basketball are slipping away, and he is demonstrating a typical reaction to change from an aging person. It's not surprising.

I've noticed a similar jealousy with Caitlyn Clark on the womens side. You can find countless examples, but here's a particularly egregious example:

I saw a video recently where a panel was arguing that the NBA is purposefully soft(er) to make room for more Europeans. The argument was that there are good offensive Europeans (Luka) but they typically can’t play defense.

Edit: if that video was already shared above or I saw it here, my apologies.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Because we all know Blacks hustle so much and are known for being great defenders in NBA! LOL

El Gringo

Mentor
Luka tweaked his hamstring tonight in the Mavericks win over the Warriors. Hopefully he takes a few games off and heals up properly.

Logos5

Guru
Luka tweaked his hamstring tonight in the Mavericks win over the Warriors. Hopefully he takes a few games off and heals up properly.
the Mav's are really gonna feel Luka's absence, can already see them dropping down a couple places, plus with ball hog Kyrie Irving being forced to carry, I dont believe they'll do well in his absence

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice 30pt game from Duncan!

Sam Hauser hit 10 3s yesterday for Celtics!

Pritchard had 14 points and 13 assists!

Kornet had 14 and Svi chipped in 9!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nice 30pt game from Duncan!

Sam Hauser hit 10 3s yesterday for Celtics!

Pritchard had 14 points and 13 assists!

Kornet had 14 and Svi chipped in 9!

Even Grayson Allen had 25 points yesterday. He is scoring 14 points per night now on a team with ball hogs Durant & Booker. That says how great a shooter he is because most games he gets very few shots compared to the other guys. Also great to see the Suns Center Jusuf Nurkic averaging 11 points and 11 rebounds per night!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Even Grayson Allen had 25 points yesterday. He is scoring 14 points per night now on a team with ball hogs Durant & Booker. That says how great a shooter he is because most games he gets very few shots compared to the other guys. Also great to see the Suns Center Jusuf Nurkic averaging 11 points and 11 rebounds per night!
Its nice to see the Suns having a few key White athletes once more. For a few years, it was a total brownout in the desert.

jphoss

Mentor
Apparently some blacks are saying the rules were shifted to fit in European players coming into the league :rolleyes:
Their fragile ego can’t handle the truth. The nba instituted flagrant fouls in 91 for jordan, they moved the 3 point line closer in the 90’s and brought in the defensive 3 second rule in 2000 or 2001. The nba was hardly dominated by euros then, but the truth is that it only took white europeans one generation to level the playing field and have homegrown players who dominate the nba and they don’t want to admit that

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Basketball is a religion to many American blacks. They take it as their birthright along with all of the caste positions in football.

They used to own boxing for a while but they’ve given that back.

If whites were to continue to recover in basketball and track and football , their worldview would be shattered.

I’m not trying to be negative but I truly think if whites (especially American whites) made more progress in basketball, the whole caste system would start to unwind.

Football is massive but their have always been good white football players .

Ex Larry bird and a handful of other guys this new resurgence in Europe is a massive threat to blacks.

Be interesting to see how it plays out

Warhawk_46

Master
I watch with a bowl of popcorn… great entertainment see whites dominate the NBA.

Come to think of it, not since the 1980s have we had so many really great white players.

And we also have many whites in great supporting roles that are fully capable of taking over a game (ex: Robinson and Allen).

Of course the continued banishment of McClung is infuriating, but overall a lot of leakes in the caste system in pro basketball.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I watch with a bowl of popcorn… great entertainment see whites dominate the NBA.

Come to think of it, not since the 1980s have we had so many really great white players.

And we also have many whites in great supporting roles that are fully capable of taking over a game (ex: Robinson and Allen).

Of course the continued banishment of McClung is infuriating, but overall a lot of leakes in the caste system in pro basketball.
Agree. I mean I don’t watch the sport live on principle anymore but I love coming here and reading about our guys breaking through.

Warhawk_46

Master
Agree. I mean I don’t watch the sport live on principle anymore but I love coming here and reading about our guys breaking through.
Yes sir, that is what I meant. I enjoy seeing black fragility being exposed to the masses.
For far too long it was all kept hush hush, but with info being at everyone’s fingertips now and uncensored behavior of blacks being distributed across the internet… lots of folks are waking up.

After serving a suspension for stomping on Sabonis, choking out Gobert and throwing an elbow at Nurkic, the NBA's leader in TNB is once again flirting with violence. In his defense, a white man did score on him in the paint, which would certainly be frustrating. Plus, he managed to get through this interaction without throwing a punch or getting ejected, so he's clearly making some progress.

I'm not sure if Draymond's hatred is directed toward whites or simply any player from Europe, but like Glibert Arenas (and others), he is clearly upset about something.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
After serving a suspension for stomping on Sabonis, choking out Gobert and throwing an elbow at Nurkic, the NBA's leader in TNB is once again flirting with violence. In his defense, a white man did score on him in the paint, which would certainly be frustrating. Plus, he managed to get through this interaction without throwing a punch or getting ejected, so he's clearly making some progress.

I'm not sure if Draymond's hatred is directed toward whites or simply any player from Europe, but like Glibert Arenas (and others), he is clearly upset about something.

Classic Wrestling Acting, ummm I mean TNB Basketball.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Happy to report that Gradey Dick is becoming a more impactful player game by game for the Raptors. He's been finally given a real opportunity. What is key for him is to continue to show confidence, put up numbers and show that he can handle the physical aspects of the game as Toronto fans are known to be exceptionally tough on White players.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
In figured it was a good news when Toronto cleared out Siakam