2022 NFL Week 11

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Matt Milano with 7 tackles already, he's so under-rated even for a White player

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Pierce with his first reception. Nice catch and kept his feet in bounds to help get the Colts in field goal range. Colts up 10-3.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stafford apparently re-concussed, black third stringer Perkins in

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mac Jones is 18 of 21, though the score is still 3-3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants have a lot of work to do around Daniel Jones. Let's hope he gets the extension he is deserving of.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Lot of really lousy early games. Not too much to get excited about. Many teams don’t appear to have functional NFL offenses.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Lot of really lousy early games. Not too much to get excited about. Many teams don’t appear to have functional NFL offenses.
Colts offense doing Ok. Been watching to see Pierce, but it seems he and Ryan not connecting or on the same page. Ryan has thrown to him 3-4 times and all but one of the passes were uncatchable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
An almost total absence of White receivers playing and contributing makes it that much worse.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hutchinson with a fumble recovery.
The mystery meat receiver that coughed it up is the reason Sills has been inactive the last 2 weeks. I wonder if this costly turnover will matter when the receiving rotation is chosen on thanksgiving day.

Kaptain

Master
Don't know how the Colts couldn't see that Hurts was going to run on 2 3rd downs inside the 10. Lets hope for some Pierce 4th quarter magic.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Don't know how the Colts couldn't see that Hurts was going to run on 2 3rd downs inside the 10. Lets hope for some Pierce 4th quarter magic.
LOL no kidding. Everyone in the stadium and at home knew that QB Draw was coming! Play by Play guy on radio called it as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Always frustrating to see how intept defensive coordinators are. Schemes are out there and exist to stop "dual threat" quarterbacks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fields throws a pick late in the 4th quarter to hand the game to the Falcons, Leonardfan rejoices lol

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Always frustrating to see how intept defensive coordinators are. Schemes are out there and exist to stop "dual threat" quarterbacks.
How many of the defensive coordinators are unqualified blacks now? I see a lot every week.

In the Giants game, an afrolete TE drops a pass for the 2 PC that any HS football player would routinely make. The supporting cast is not doing Jones any favors.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
LOL no kidding. Everyone in the stadium and at home knew that QB Draw was coming! Play by Play guy on radio called it as well.
Well, the Colts had plenty of opportunities. Missed field goal. Had the ball inside the 8 yard line and four downs and decided to pucker up and run the ball up the middle. Ryan miss fired numerous times to Pierce. etc.
But the Colts are a mediocre team at best, and the Eagles better improve if they're to go deep in the playoffs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Fields throws a pick late in the 4th quarter to hand the game to the Falcons, Leonardfan rejoices lol
I’ll rejoice too. The media hype regarding this guy in the last month has been some of the most absurd I’ve ever seen.

A few weeks ago I commented that they we running him around 15 times a game, which has been the only thing which sparked the offense. While this is good in the interim, it’s a foolish strategy for anyone thinking past the current opponent. First, it’s not leading to wins. Second, it’s got to be taking a physical toll. Third, its giving Field an easy out to not have to develop as a passer. Back in Tebow’s shortly lived starting career he was roundly criticized for running the ball too much and not developing as a passer. Meanwhile, the Broncos were actually winning. Is anyone criticizing Fields and the Chicago coaches? I haven’t heard anything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The league has reoriented itself for lots of offense, esp. passing, and still most offenses suck

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's sad as it really seems to holding them down. I would like to see Josh Allen get the ball more to Dawson Knox. He has
2 catches for 14 yards today. Maybe it's because Allen is under pressure but this guy is clutch. For the whole season Knox only
has a little over 200 yards receiving. They have to find a way to get him the ball more. He is too good to just mostly be a blocker.
Saw Knox had a season best seven receptions today and 70 yards. I guess the Bills finally woke up?