2022 College Football week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Michigan escapes with a win as well. Have to give credit to Bielema for the turn around with the Illinois program. Tough game for UM.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bresee out for Clemson today with an injury. Shipley 24 yards on 4 carries on the opening drive. Clemson QB miss read on the option or Shipley would've scored a TD. Instead, he kept the ball and got 1 yard.
Davis Allen TD catch! He will certainly be in the NFL next year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bresee out for Clemson today with an injury. Shipley 24 yards on 4 carries on the opening drive. Clemson QB miss read on the option or Shipley would've scored a TD. Instead, he kept the ball and got 1 yard.
We need a really big game from Shipley. I want to see him break 1000 yards on the season. He fell short last year due to injuries.

It's ironic that Chase Brown the rb of Illinois has led the NCAA in rushing all year long. He is a great talent but he is mixed. He looks more
white than black in some pics but even if he was 60 or 70% percent white the scouts, coach's, media and fans would only say he can run
because he is part black. If he was 1 percent black he would still be all black in their eyes and because he is black is the only reason he is
good. Just thought I would add that just like Tiger Woods is only talked about as black and not asian and that's why he is great according
to the people that push the endless propaganda against whites.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
We need a really big game from Shipley. I want to see him break 1000 yards on the season. He fell short last year due to injuries.
Well. the problem is sometimes Shipley takes himself out of the game for minor issues. Last week he took himself out for what looked like a poke in the eye. He came out and 2nd string Mahfa who is great RB himself plays really well. It just happened again. Shipley caught a simple 3 yard out, got tackled and ran off the field. I don't know what the problem is, but Mafah took over and played well. We'll see if Shipley comes in on the next series.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Its only the first half and UCONN rb, Victor Rosa has 105 yards a TD on only 8 carries. The score is close so maybe he can run for 200 before its all said and done.
Rosa only touched the ball 4 times in the second half.

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been watching g a bunch of games today....The UCF guy that came in for JRP is a white dude, Mikey Keene. He sparked early but didn’t throw any better/worse than Plumlee.....I think JRP should juice up and be a running back. I saw Rosas’ runs....Didn’t see the second half, looks like I didn’t miss much.....He was sharing carries early. Why they wouldn’t give it to the hot hand only we know.......Watching Clemson and flipping over to Georgia/KY......Hoping Levis looks better while GA still prevails....

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Well. the problem is sometimes Shipley takes himself out of the game for minor issues. Last week he took himself out for what looked like a poke in the eye. He came out and 2nd string Mahfa who is great RB himself plays really well. It just happened again. Shipley caught a simple 3 yard out, got tackled and ran off the field. I don't know what the problem is, but Mafah took over and played well. We'll see if Shipley comes in on the next series.

Now 3rd string RB Pace getting reps. Mafah again with a great run and 10 yards. No action for Shipley on the last drive.
On another note 5th year senior TE Price with a TD catch.

Rocky B

Master
I recorded Iowa. Will watch later. I want to see every see every defensive play. I was reading about possible draft picks again from Iowa...
Moss and Campbell were mentioned as were Merriwhether and a black LB whose name I didn’t even recognize.....And VanNess....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I recorded Iowa. Will watch later. I want to see every see every defensive play. I was reading about possible draft picks again from Iowa...
Moss and Campbell were mentioned as were Merriwhether and a black LB whose name I didn’t even recognize.....And VanNess....
Seth Benson should get drafted as well. Another overlooked Iowa defensive player.

TwentyTwo

Master
BYU WR Chase Roberts 59 yard TD Catch! is a game changer just needs to stay healthy

Utah Tech trying different ways getting WR Joey Hobert the ball. Nice 1st down catch then taking a hit! BYU recruited him...announcers say "Old School throwback ....savvy" EDIT ....Hobert nice TD Catch! He's a baller! Took a shot few plays early on incomplete high throw. Glad he's OK

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson up 24-0 on Miami. Hopefully they score 3 or 4 more TD's so we can see future Clemson QB Cade Klubnik can get some reps as DJ will finish out the season as the Clemson starter.
Shipley 41 yards rushing and 14 receiving in the first half.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson up 24-0 on Miami. Hopefully they score 3 or 4 more TD's so we can see future Clemson QB Cade Klubnik can get some reps as DJ will finish out the season as the Clemson starter.
Shipley 41 yards rushing and 14 receiving in the first half.
Uiagalelei with a horrible throw and subsequent interception. Maybe we won't get to see Klubnik. I'm not quite understanding Swinney's strategy in the second half. Neither Shipley or Mafah have had a touch running the ball and Clemson has not scored against terrible Miami this half.

Rocky B

Master
Uiagalelei with a horrible throw and subsequent interception. Maybe we won't get to see Klubnik. I'm not quite understanding Swinney's strategy in the second half. Neither Shipley or Mafah have had a touch running the ball and Clemson has not scored against terrible Miami this half.
Reminds me of Mike Leach who would never just burn clock when up by a large amount.....Hand the ball off to your stud back three times.....Even if they stuff it, you kill time.....That’s if you want to win

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With barely over 40 yards on 13 carries Shipley did not play good. He looks a little banged up after that reception earlier. Maybe just sit
him till next week. He needs around 60 yards to reach 1000. Was hoping to see it today but his health is more important.

Yes I agree Klubnik should be in the game.

Rocky B

Master
With barely over 40 yards on 13 carries Shipley did not play good. He looks a little banged up after that reception earlier. Maybe just sit
him till next week. He needs around 60 yards to reach 1000. Was hoping to see it today but his health is more important.

Yes I agree Klubnik should be in the game.
Tough game for Ship.....He just scored a three yard TD....The announcers call him “the best player on the team”.....His importance and talent are being recognized......Klubnick in to mop up.....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tough game for Ship.....He just scored a three yard TD....The announcers call him “the best player on the team”.....His importance and talent are being recognized......Klubnick in to mop up.....
At least he came back and showed some burst. He had looked awful for about 3 or 4 rushes in a row and as me and Carolina Speed pointed out he was banged up after a reception as he limped off to the sidelines. Anyways glad he ended with 17 rushes for 61 and one touchdown.
Rough day indeed but at least he inches towards the 1000 yard season we are waiting for. It looks alot better on the nfl resume!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jack Campbell pick 6! The refs take it away and says he stepped out of bounds but he did not. Riley Moss caused the deflection and Campbell grabbed the ball.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah it was a bad call. Great play though. Like the new profile picture Leonardfan. Joe Montana was so fun to watch back in the day!

Yea, was watching some of his highlights. I remember the end of his career as a kid. He's the best QB of all time. Brady is great but Montana is the best there ever was.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa wins. Wisco won today as well. Both ugly wins but wins none the less. I believe if Iowa wins out they represent the west in the Big Ten Championship.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
RB, did you hear the one announcer speak highly on Klubnik? He said he was watching Klubnik throw in the pre-game and it was the way the ball should come out of a QB's hand. He went on to say it was a quick and powerful release.
When Klubnik did get into the game with 3-4 minutes left, he looked very crisp. Ran the ball for 2 carries and 20 yards and completed the only pass he threw. I hope DJ moves on next year as he will graduate in the fall. Klubnik is going to be an exciting QB.
TE's Briningstool and Davis had good games and Nolan Turner's brother True Freshman Cole Turner also caught a pass as well.

Rocky B

Master
Mitch Leighbor, the tenth string running back for Stanford has 47 yards rushing at halftime and the Cardinal actually have the lead. Maybe the lunchpail, hard working, good in the classroom, over achieving throwback can garner 100 yards for the day..........????

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
RB, did you hear the one announcer speak highly on Klubnik? He said he was watching Klubnik throw in the pre-game and it was the way the ball should come out of a QB's hand. He went on to say it was a quick and powerful release.
When Klubnik did get into the game with 3-4 minutes left, he looked very crisp. Ran the ball for 2 carries and 20 yards and completed the only pass he threw. I hope DJ moves on next year as he will graduate in the fall. Klubnik is going to be an exciting QB.
TE's Briningstool and Davis had good games and Nolan Turner's brother True Freshman Cole Turner also caught a pass as well.
Only question is where will he move on to? I think we can all admit he has not been worth the hype that surrounded his recruitment. I think Dabo should have given Klubnik more playing time this season. If Uiagalalei is on the team next year I do believe an actual QB competition will take place.

I am also keeping an eye on Tyler Van Dyke. The coaching change did him not favors in Miami. He should be highly sought after in the transfer portal. Would love to see Iowa, Wisconsin or Purdue go after him. This is all speculation as Van Dyke has not stated anything about his future.