2020 NFL Week 3

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Amazing game by Rex, having one of the best fantasy performances of the day .

woody39

Mentor
Burkhead again! Get in there, love him favourite player along with Jules and he is lighting it up! 29-13 Patriots!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Tiny Cohen injured..Only a couple more affletes to go until a real physical specimen may be pressed into duty in Nall!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've been out most of the early games. Nagy benching Trubisky is unreal. Montgomery 11 carries for 17 YDs...that's the issue! Especially against the Falcons. Screw Nagy. He's killed Trubisky's career.

The Giants are a mess - such a bad team - feel bad for Jones. He will be on the Trubisky plan after this year due to a bad team around him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So Haskins can throw 3 interceptions and have total job security while Trubisky throws one while playing ok otherwise and is benched?! That racial dynamics at play in the Caste NFL.

Shadowlight

Master
I wish I got the red zone today. Lot of white knuckle affairs. Rex has been superb. No Fred Astaire let me survey the field before I make a move junk. North South no bs beeline towards the end zone on every play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Haskins can throw 3 interceptions and have total job security while Trubisky throws one while playing ok otherwise and is benched?! That racial dynamics at play in the Caste NFL.

Yep like I have been saying - they are coming for the QB position! Trubisky's goose is cooked in Chicago. Wouldn't be surprised if the Rodent goes with Foles for the remainder of the year. Hopefully Nagy is gone from the Bears this season too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Yep like I have been saying - they are coming for the QB position! Trubisky's goose is cooked in Chicago. Wouldn't be surprised if the Rodent goes with Foles for the remainder of the year. Hopefully Nagy is gone from the Bears this season too.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
lmao more missed tackles by the world's greatest affletes in that Falcons secondary!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Trubisky should demand a trade. Who cares about being a good teammate. QBs careers die in Chicago, fact.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
lmao more missed tackles by the world's greatest affletes in that Falcons secondary!

Nothing against Foles but I hate Chicago under the Nagy regime. I have criticized the Falcons every week of the season but I'd rather them win.

Too bad the Raiders disappointed.

Jones and Wentz need help.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
5 total TDs for Josh Allen! Taking huge strides in his 2nd season! Bills quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Shadowlight

Master
John Elway with another comeback. Oops Freudian slip. I meant Josh Allen. And yep Beas and Kupp over 100. I like that!