2020 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He was adopted as a teenager from Africa by a cuck White HS HC in Alabama.

Yet another Nigerian. Move over Polys, here come the Nigerians! Whitey, you remain in the back of the bus.

DWF Upside

Mentor
Yet another Nigerian. Move over Polys, here come the Nigerians! Whitey, you remain in the back of the bus.
Thats taking the cuck notch up a level when you are a high school coach that adopts African males. Somewhere there is a feel good story written about this loser who is obviously mentally ill.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nigerians are everywhere!! They're all Prince's LoL. They do have a huge population that's obviously overflowing to White Countries.

Krause

How are Bachie and Willekes still available? Who’s Michigan States coach? Does he not promote his players to NFL scouts and front offices?

<I spoke with a friend of mine who is a low level NFL scout for a mediocre franchise and he actually loves this forum but for obvious reasons won't comment on the state of affairs but in a nutshell he told me why this is happening. Many of these GM's and coaches want to draft white players but the pressure from ownership to remain "hip" is preventing this from happening. These owners are also in a position to lose money facing the possibility of no fans and or crowds with distancing. Ownership was told by their advisors to go the black route since they can be more marketable to the black community via social media, scandals, merchandise, etc... Lets face it, white players although better for on the field purposes just don't move the needle off the field like the brothers do. Its a similar theory as to why shows like undisputed and first take talk 95% black sports topics. The only way back is for the owners to feel it in the wallet and have white fans speak out in force about what is transpiring. It is truly nauseating but a lot of this we have our fellow DWFs to blame

I wonder who these advisors are who tell the owners not to draft white players.

Most are either jewish or trendy black pitch men

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I see where kickers and punters have been devalued to the point where teams are being criticized for drafting one, even in the 6th or 7th round. That's probably because they're white positions. Of course you should draft a kicker or punter if they'll make your team better.

Red Raider

Mentor
Yeah I can’t believe Willekes is still available, I though for sure he’d be 5th round or earlier. Giants added Carter Coughlin, that’s what 5 white linebackers for them?

Shadowlight

Master
White Safety ...Jordan Glasgow (Michigan) to the COLTS??

Evan Weaver is a bad dude...led FBS 182 Tackles

WHERE is Joe Bachie?? David Woodward?? Austin Lee? Derrick Tuszka? Casey Toohill?

I think roughly 200 black wide receivers have been chosen so far. Something like that.

And every POS black defender known to man kind.

This is the most shocking draft I have ever seen and in a bad way.

Jordan Glasgow played LB this past season at Michigan but before that he was generally a back up safety. I was impressed with him. He was very active but I suspect he will be relegated to special teams if he makes the team.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Noticed App State's Afflete LB was selected. Athletic Freak Jordan Fehr will most likely be Undrafted..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice Giants assembling a Snow Patrol. Didn't catch Coughlin going there!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Would be pretty nice to see the Bears get Trey Adams and Calvin Throckmorton back to back in the 7th round to address their garbage o-line.

Cole McDonald to the Titans - most athletic QB in the draft - gets to sit and learn from Tannehill. Nice.

Shadowlight

Master
Noticed App State's Afflete LB was selected. Athletic Freak Jordan Fehr will most likely be Undrafted..

Wasn't the athletic Fehr the headliner there? They are grabbing the most half ass black defenders ever in this draft. I have never seen anything like it and when you consider how bad past drafts have been that is saying something.

I think the Giants GM deserves at least some respect in this sea of hellfire. Athletic Carter Coughlin is a nice addition. A bit of a hybrid.

TwentyTwo

Master
Cole McDonald (4.58 Fastest QB in Draft) nice pick as a Back up QB to Tannehill

Former Walk-on Kenny Willikes to the VIKINGS! .....Where is Joe Bachie ? David Woodward??

Head was so scrambled had forgot to mention Coughlin earlier

Yes Jordan Fehr should be getting a look in the NFL

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wasn't the athletic Fehr the headliner there? They are grabbing the most half ass black defenders ever in this draft. I have never seen anything like it and when you consider how bad past drafts have been that is saying something.

I think the Giants GM deserves at least some respect in this sea of hellfire. Athletic Carter Coughlin is a nice addition. A bit of a hybrid.

Yup Fehr was the star there. 200+ tkls and 8sacks in his career!

Giants and Colts have had good drafts. Packers have made some ammends for their crap early rounds with at least Drafting some Blue Collar Boys along that OL.

**Add the Vikings to that list!

Red Raider

Mentor
Willekes and James Lynch will be a nice duo!! Both completely different players that can both stop the run and rush the passer! Both were drafted later than expected also.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bears draft some non-descript sumo to go with the rest of the sumos on that team. Unreal.

Shadowlight

Master
Very few teams are even giving off the faint glow that they actually possess male reproductive organs. At least the Vikings are showing a hint of life. DE Willekes is a great pick. There is no way in hell he should have been picked this late.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Would be pretty nice to see the Bears get Trey Adams and Calvin Throckmorton back to back in the 7th round to address their garbage o-line.

Cole McDonald to the Titans - most athletic QB in the draft - gets to sit and learn from Tannehill. Nice.

Instead they choose Lachavious from Tennessee St! Lmao Da Bears!

McDonald to Tennessee is a great landing spot as mentioned. I have a feeling we would have heard more about McDonald and his 4.5 speed if he was an Afflete.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
and the bears draft Lachavious to go along with the other no name sumo. Could of had two white all Pac 12 OTs but went with two blacks instead.